We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Virgin Changa Blend - Harsh Options

Charoite
#1 Posted : 7/25/2017 3:19:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Experimenting with a changa blend without any actives (dmt/maoi) and I found it quite harsh.

Ingredients :

- Mullein - 400mg
- Damiana - 300mg
- Calea - 100mg
- Passionflower - 100mg
- Peppermint leaf - 100mg

Smoked out of a grav mini bubbler with water and it was hot/harsh and funky tasting. It smelled like burning sage or a smudge stick.

I quit smoking years ago and dont smoke weed.

I want to make a smooth blend, am I doing something wrong? Do the actives make it less harsh?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

concombres
#2 Posted : 7/25/2017 3:59:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When the herbs are too dry they can be harsh to smoke. Some herbs are more harsh than others.

Try this. Put a portion of your blend in a shotglass. Take a tupperware & set the shotglass in it. Pour a little water in the tupperware. Put the lid on & then in the morning take some herbs from the shotglass & smoke them. The absorbed moisture from the air should make for a smoother smoke.

Also, try not to just torch the whole bowl. Just flick the edge of the bowl with the flame to get a cherry going & hit the bong to keep it going.

Charoite
#3 Posted : 7/25/2017 4:19:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I just tried to smoke mullein on its own, then damiana on its own. The damiana was easier to smoke and less "loud" on my throat. I have no problem with FB in the GVG at all, but maybe because im used to vaping.

I know there is only one way to find out, but do the actives make the changa smoke any more or less harsh?