We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello psychonauts Options

Surfer
#1 Posted : 7/23/2017 3:18:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yowza, Greetings Psychonauts!
I was away from psychedelics for a long time. They weren't doing anything for me. Or I wasn't ready. Dunno.
After a couple years of being prodded and preparing. I finally tried the spice.
Obviously my life is completely different now.
I was raised in the church, eventually quit believing in any kind of god. I thought all there is, is roads, and cars, and buildings, and paint, and stuff. This is it, then we die. Paint, and stores, and books, and cats, tires. That's complete crap,
I didn't come to exist so I could work my butt off 80 hours a week to make money to buy stuff. And then die! WTF!
Fifty years adrift with no apparent real purpose. Maybe earthworms are a super intelligent race raising us for food?
So I got me a jar of spice, and Dimitri and I have been travelling extensively for about a month. On the road three or four nights per week. Sometimes two or three stints behind the controls with time out between.
My depression is gone. I absolutely know there is a place of infinite love/knowledge/consciousness. Inhabited by entities that would show us everything I have been there repeatedly. Even if I don't get to go and stay there at the end. I am content knowing its there. Hello, I'm Surfer. I have many answers that need questions.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

EntreNous
#2 Posted : 7/30/2017 11:38:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
Hello my kindred soul. Half a century of weirdness and ignorance resolved by a 50gm sack of shredded veggies here. Nice to meet you.
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)