We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another DMT bust Options

oversoul1919
#1 Posted : 5/21/2015 8:19:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.unionleader.c...0150519/NEWS03/150529997

First time I hear that DMT with its "byproducts" is highly flammable. :/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

1ce
#2 Posted : 5/21/2015 9:01:57 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

It's bad when the facts are so off center you feel embarassed for just reading it.

skoobysnax
#3 Posted : 5/21/2015 9:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So the guy does not live there but was the one arrested? No mention of what his condition was caused by and lots of misinformation. Hmmm. If it were a painter using Kilz and solvents to thin the paint they would not call the hazmat team I would wager. Was he overcome by fumes? I hope this person is OK.

What gets me is why why why do people extract in small apartments and with kids inside? Seems like part of the story every time I hear it. If anyone reading this falls into this category I plead you to use the eco-friendly teks at the very least. Roomates and kids really do not need exposure to lye and naptha fumes, not to mention the horrible reputation the rest of us have to bear when things like this happen.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

hixidom
#4 Posted : 5/21/2015 11:36:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The police probably planted the kids.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Nathanial.Dread
#5 Posted : 5/22/2015 2:25:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hixidom wrote:

That seems a bit extreme. That would be a huge amount of work to falsify a relationship with kids. I know they do it for drugs and guns and things, but children? That's a stretch.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

TGO
#6 Posted : 5/22/2015 6:16:19 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Wow...just wow.

Why must individuals act so irrationally? Children in the apartment? Why?

It sickens me.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

wesker
#7 Posted : 5/22/2015 6:52:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i guess someone snitched on him, also i love the description "DMT is a psychedelic hallucinogen that can cause blackouts." i guess they confused and were talkin about alcohol.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

tydel24
#8 Posted : 5/22/2015 7:17:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How hard is it for a sample to be taken and proven to be such a thing?

3rdI
#9 Posted : 5/22/2015 9:17:12 AM

veni, vidi, spici

wesker wrote:
i guess someone snitched on him, also i love the description "DMT is a psychedelic hallucinogen that can cause blackouts." i guess they confused and were talkin about alcohol.

it can cause blackouts
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

oversoul1919
#10 Posted : 5/22/2015 4:54:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In every DMT bust that I've read about so far, police have come searching for other drugs and found DMT among them, or neighbors noticed something strange and reported it to police. DMT is never primary drug of interest to the cops.

Folks, it's really that simple. Be discrete. When using naphtha, use very good ventilation (see what happened to this dude, he probably inhaled too much of NPS or something, and got really sick). Safety is the first thing when talking about lye, strong acids, flammable NPS and such. It's best to order domestic bark or grow your own, but if you have to import, never import large amounts, and never import powdered bark. Don't sell (everybody should know this by now). Don't brag about it. Don't talk to anyone about your extraction.

And cops will never come knocking on your door, regarding DMT.

fathomlessness
#11 Posted : 5/28/2015 12:34:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
hixidom wrote:

That seems a bit extreme. That would be a huge amount of work to falsify a relationship with kids. I know they do it for drugs and guns and things, but children? That's a stretch.

Blessings
~ND

I think he was joking... Strange that, when people hear a joke and don't recognize it because they are too locked in to a certain way of interperating information. It's like trying to get someone who has just watched one hour of tv news to create highly abstract works of Art, two completely different modes of thinking displaying there incompatability.

null24
#12 Posted : 5/28/2015 3:42:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

oversoul1919 wrote:
In every DMT bust that I've read about so far, police have come searching for other drugs and found DMT among them, or neighbors noticed something strange and reported it to police. DMT is never primary drug of interest to the cops.

Folks, it's really that simple. Be discrete. When using naphtha, use very good ventilation (see what happened to this dude, he probably inhaled too much of NPS or something, and got really sick). Safety is the first thing when talking about lye, strong acids, flammable NPS and such. It's best to order domestic bark or grow your own, but if you have to import, never import large amounts, and never import powdered bark. Don't sell (everybody should know this by now). Don't brag about it. Don't talk to anyone about your extraction.

And cops will never come knocking on your door, regarding DMT.

^^^Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

tydel24
#13 Posted : 7/22/2017 3:22:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just curious. I wonder what test would have to be done and how expensive and extensive it would require for a prosecution. Seens like. This tryptamine somehow slips out of there fingers. Played stupid..
After all it was wine I was making. And naptha I was huffing

syberdelic
#14 Posted : 7/22/2017 4:54:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wesker wrote:

That is actually a fairly accurate description. DMT can most definitely cause blackouts if dosage is sufficient.

Spaced Out 2
#15 Posted : 7/22/2017 9:46:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:
Nathanial.Dread wrote:
hixidom wrote:

Blessings
~ND

I think he was joking... Strange that, when people hear a joke and don't recognize it because they are too locked in to a certain way of interperating information. It's like trying to get someone who has just watched one hour of tv news to create highly abstract works of Art, two completely different modes of thinking displaying there incompatability.

Laughing

Ulim
#16 Posted : 7/22/2017 2:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Drug Enforcement Administration agents were also called to the scene to ensure the mixture was not methamphetamine, which is highly explosive.

Did you guys miss this?????
WTF? The guy who wrote the article needs to hit up highschool again.

How much friggen misinformation can you fit in such a small article. Stop
Maybe there was some naptha odor and that caused the evac but man.
DMT highly flammable and Meth and explosive?