We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Simple clean-up for NPS pulled from ACRB ( mini AB ) Options

starway6
#21 Posted : 12/2/2015 4:35:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could this mini AB cleanup for DMT also work for defatting San Pedro cacti tea?.. in effort to get mescaline crystals ..or at least a cleaner fat free product closer to pure leaving behind many unwanted body load alcaloids?

I just made some san pedro cacti tea and am trying this ab cleanup today...

Instead of defatting at the beginning of the extraction could this work for for mescaline cacti?

Has anyone tryed this AB cleanup with mescaline cacti? [/quote]

I see no reason why it wouldnt create a clean extract, it is a stage in refinement of the extract so providing you use the correct pH then you should get a nice result. As for separating certain alkaloids you would need to know the pH of these individual alkaloids that need isolating.

[/quote]

Ok..im using a san pedro tea created by using blender to make a super fine smoothy ......
.[very finely pulverized] like a drink...

Then adding lye ..and doing hot water baths shaking ..cooling..letting exyline solvent seperate properly..almost identicle to method used for DMT EXTRACTION! anf i am observing a slurry of white crystal particles in pulled solvent jar..[exyol]..similar to results with dmt extraction..

Im using vinegar in my acidic water this time.. and have evaporated it to a clearish frost or haze on botton of my evaporation dish...
At this point it is a bit [waxy ..sticky] but expected this using vinegar..i asume it will dry a lot more within a couple days...

the results are surprising using cactus snot tea! to get these results using a near identicle process for DMt extraction!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Spiralout
#22 Posted : 12/2/2015 8:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You do regular a/b on cacti then back salt......... then you could takthatsalt,rebase pul agaiin and salt out again

starway6
#23 Posted : 12/2/2015 10:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spractral wrote:
You do regular a/b on cacti then back salt......... then you could takthatsalt,rebase pul agaiin and salt out again

I did everything..[ once],, ab on cacti tea then back salted..then evaporated..
But i did not do it twice ... fearing an increased loss of product might occure...
Any importance in doing the AB twice?

starway6
#24 Posted : 7/18/2017 1:42:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Ok for those who are wanting to produce white crystals with no goo follow these simple steps ( please do all pulls back to back ) as it helps stop confusion , and precipertating crystals sinking and making it harder to extract
Also for best results perform cleanup with multiple pulls ( I use 5 pulls from a simple ATB pulled back to back with fantastic results !!!

You can also find the full extraction here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=58064&find=unread

This will work with any naphtha pulled from ACRB Thumbs up

CLEANUP STEPS
❌ Step 1
In a glass bottle with a thin neck approx 1ltr in size , in this bottle place approx 500ml water with you're choice of acid to get a ph 2-3 as before !

❌ Step 2
place into this acidic water you're naphtha pulls that has been pulled from the basic soup !

Now shake this and let it separate atleast a minimum of 10 times !

❌ Step 3
Now pippet or syphon out all the naphtha along with the brown fatty liquid that sits animated in between the two layers and discard this as it contains the plant fats and oils and no longer contains any alkaloids !!

Now the 500ml acidic water solution contains the dmt !

❌ Step 4
Now get 200ml water add to this 50g of lye and add this to the acidic solution , it will turn white straight away and dmt will crash out of the mix and flout around on the top of the solution then top off with a futher amount off water to the bottle but leave enough room for you're 50ml naphtha pulls !!

❌ Step 5
Now you can pull just like with the extraction mixing and let seperate x 4 now pull with fresh hot naphtha I usually mix ( approx 50ml - 70ml ) for the first 2 pulls
as it will be very saturated and will turn white and thick as soon as it hits the cool pipette or syringe ) this is the dmt crashing out at a cooler temp and after the first two reduce the amount of naphtha to ( 50 ml ) do this atleast 4-5 times and this shaking won't cause an emulsion !
You will notice the pulls are crystal clear

You will notice there seems to be a white fatty layer between the water and new solvent , this is normal ! It is a mix of dmt particles and abit of fat that seems to still make it through the Backsalting stage !
Now with every pull it will get thinner just don't suck any off it up !
Do this until the mix is no longer white or until the mix is not any longer giving any dmt , I usually do about 5x pulls and place all 5 pulls in one precipe dish !

❌ Step 6
Then pre evap with a fan or fresh air from a open window blowing air across the dish until half the liquid has evaporated or until naphtha turns milky ( but don't just go off the liquid turning milky as it will turn milky with any cool air blowing over the dish ) so go off the volume

❌ Step 7
Then cover with plastic wrap or with anything that creates a air tight , watertight seal ! Large ziplock bags even if there's no other way and then freeze for 18+ hrs then once you get it out the freezer tip the naphtha of the top then place dish side on then fan dry
( please do this as quick as possible ) , after a couple of hours drying you then can scrape then smoke ! Good luck !

❌ this is the final end product from five 50ml pulls from 100g of ACRB ! Total weight was 1.74g which is a yield of 1.74%

Later pulls can be done and I suggest to do as many pulls as is required until the bark is spent ! But later pulls done singly don't require a defat and this is a good way of seeing if you're bark is still putting out !

IMHO This is Truely the best way to get fluffy white crystals from ACRB !
And it's as easy as it sounds !

Any questions just ask , but if you feel you don't understand any part please read again as many times as it takes to get it down pat !

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and my grammar isn't the best so sorry in advance !!

starway6
#25 Posted : 7/18/2017 1:59:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to reply to [step six] that if the acidic water is milky containing a dense amount of concintrated dmt... one does not need a freezer to get white crystals,,

I find that fan drying is all one needs.. if!... at [step 6] and the napatha is rich in dmt... all i do is let it fan evaporate a little longer till i see crystals forming just below the solvent and the tips of the crystals start poking up through the very low ..[napatha solvent level]

i simply tip the dish and quickly pour off the remaining ..napatha into a clean container.. then tip the dish of wet crystals infront of a fan... quickly draining out any small traces of solvent.. and quickly drying into pretty white crystals!

This is faster that using a freezer not that freeze precip isnt a good way.. but not everyone has a freezer at hand or the patience to wait...

starway6
#26 Posted : 7/22/2017 1:10:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
[quote

Now the 500ml acidic water solution contains the dmt !

Just curious what would you get if you total evaporated the acidic water containing the DMT?

I had some left over napatha that i poured off of an over saturated jar of wet crystals...
I thought i had defatted three times in beginning..but after putting acidic water into the napatha trying a mini AB..there was a ton of goo in the bottle and you could clearly see the acidic water .it looked soo clean of fat and goo!!

Notice photo of tiped bottle the goo is easy to see in the napatha!

The more i read this and understand it the more i like it ...Thanks...

i just tryed a mini AB cleanup and still id doest seem to work right!

If the picture of my past post is here you should notice the acidified water is on the bottom half of jar and look close to it...

You should see this fatty stuff floating around in in not seperating to the top of the acid water!
[...[Unless this fatty looking crap is dmt and i doubt it]

The fatty looking stuff wont lift up and wants to hang around in 80 percent of the water that is suposed to contain dmt..
Whats going wrong here...i used white vinegar and distilled water for the acidified water...
If the photo isnt in this post just go up a little and find my past post...
Any explanation for this not working i would apreciate because i would love to use the mini AB cleanup method for my acacia...thanks

starway6
#27 Posted : 7/22/2017 1:15:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK the pictures are on my past posts number 9 and 14...[please veiw them]... because my recent atempt at mini AB has the same fatty stuff in the acid water... and doesnt apear to be migrating into the napatha!! Wut? whats going wrong?

starway6
#28 Posted : 7/22/2017 1:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

one more thing to say if you go to the pictures in posts 9 and 14 they are identicle to what i have now..
I fairly shure im not reading this backwards...the acidified water should be on the bottom and the napatha on top right???

please help me clarify this...thanks...

dreamer042
#29 Posted : 7/24/2017 1:23:52 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

@starway6

Yes, the bottom layer is the acidified water/vinegar mix and the top layer is the naphtha. The alkaloids will be in the bottom layer. You can pull off the top layer and set it aside (really you can discard it, but stay in the habit of never throwing anything out till you have your final yield).

If you like you can pull again from the acidfied water with fresh naptha and set it aside as well for even moar defatting, but it's not necessary.

After removing the naphtha layer(s) go ahead and base the water/vinegar and pull with fresh naphtha. The alkaloids will migrate to the naphtha layer and the water soluble gunk will stay in the water layer. You then can pull off the naptha and freeze precipitate what should be nice clean crystals from it Thumbs up the water can be set aside/discarded.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

starway6
#30 Posted : 7/24/2017 3:14:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
@starway6

Yes, the bottom layer is the acidified water/vinegar mix and the top layer is the naphtha. The alkaloids will be in the bottom layer. You can pull off the top layer and set it aside (really you can discard it, but stay in the habit of never throwing anything out till you have your final yield).

If you like you can pull again from the acidfied water with fresh naptha and set it aside as well for even moar defatting, but it's not necessary.

After removing the naphtha layer(s) go ahead and base the water/vinegar and pull with fresh naphtha. The alkaloids will migrate to the naphtha layer and the water soluble gunk will stay in the water layer. You then can pull off the naptha and freeze precipitate what should be nice clean crystals from it Thumbs up the water can be set aside/discarded.

dreamer042..Thanks for the info!.. if you seen my earlyer photos the battom water contains lot of fatty looking bubbles and i thought it shouldent be there?
but maybe its water soluble like you said...
So i just take the acidified water containing some water soluble junk.. and add fresh napatha to it and shake and let seperate about 10 times..then the the good dmt should move into the new napatha leaving the fatty junk in the water..
Ill try it that way now...cheers!

starway6
#31 Posted : 7/24/2017 3:20:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

forgot to add ..i must basify the acidic water then add fresh napatha then let the dmt migrate into the new napatha!Thumbs up

dreamer042
#32 Posted : 7/24/2017 4:49:18 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Yeah don't worry about the gunk, if it doesn't pull into the naphtha in the acid phase, it's unlikely it will pull with the alks in the basic phase.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

PREV12