We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Namasté Options

Agápฤ“
#1 Posted : 7/15/2017 8:22:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day, dear DMT-Nexus community.

As a new member of this forum, I would like to share information, learn knowledge, make contacts and talk with other people about various topics. My desire is not only to help individual people, but to bring our entire human consciousness forward. Each of us can expand his knowledge to help not only himself, but also others.

I myself am a relatively young person who is interested primarily in the general well-being. In my opinion, this includes the following:

- human health (nutrition; paleo, vegetarian, vegan, raw food, earthing, detoxification, orthomolecular medicine, "superfoods", supplements, reverse hair loss, deformation, dieting, fasting, physical exercise and sports)

- sexuality (abstinence, tantra, semen retention, exercises to delay the ejaculation, penis enlargement, kegel exercises for longer erections and better sex, strengthen the vagina and the pelvic floor with jade / yoni eggs)

- Meditation

- breathing exercises

- Psychedelic substances associated with shamanism (Psilocybin, iboga, LSD, DMT, Banisteriopsis caapi / the Ayahuasca vine, San Pedro cactus, but also ketamine)

- Cold showers

- Occultism and esotericism

and much more.

If anyone wants to know why I am so interested in health and psychedelics, here is a little story:

[Health and appearance]
In my childhood and youth, I was mainly fed on sweets and white flour products. The consequences were crooked teeth, an oblique nose, narrow jaw, several amalgam fillings and an overbite. It was anything but attractive or pretty.

In the early adult age I got a fixed brace for several years. Since all bones were solid, the orthodontist told me that only operations (rapid maxillary expansion appliance & overbite correction) could help to correct my deformations.
During this time I searched the Internet for different ideas and possibilities to make myself more attractive and got interest in health. I became aware of people like Weston A. Price, Dr. Axe, Dr. Mike Mew, Sally Fallon, Ramiel Nagel, etc. and have tried various diets (paleo, vegetarian, vegan, raw). Now I want to inform others (and younger generations who are currently growing up) about this topic so they do not make the same mistakes as I do.

[Psychedelics]
I became aware of them when I was looking for methods to overcome or "cure" mental health problems (depression, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, anxiety and panic attacks).

Personally, I have never consumed any of it, but have come into contact with everyday drugs such as alcohol, caffeine, nicotine and sugar in my youth.

This year, I would like to start the first experiments with it and keep me informed, so that the first experiences will be positive and I avoid mistakes.

For some months now, I have been practicing sexual abstinence (semen retention), as I have read some contributions from people on the Internet who recommend this to strengthen a so-called "trip" (especially with DMT / Banisteriopsis caapi). In addition, I try out nootropics, e.g. Piracetam and noopept, and also take food supplements (vitamin C, B3, D3, B6, B12 and zinc) to avoid various diseases. Furthermore, I would fast a week or eat only food that is allowed. Please do not misunderstand, dear members of this forum. I am an absolute novice in this field and have no experience with these substances. All I've written is just my own opinion. Whether this is true, I can not say 100%, since I am only a young person who does not know everything. For my bad English skills, I apologize.

I would be very happy if we could talk about these topics and exchange information. Would be nice if each of us learn something new, not just me. My main goal is to inform other people and help them, so they do not make the same mistakes and bad experiences as I do.

All the best for the whole community (+ your friends and families).
God bless.

With best regards,
Agápฤ“

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Espurrr
#2 Posted : 7/15/2017 9:38:42 AM

โ—‹

well hello there Rolling eyes
i couldn't help but notice, you're trying to fix a lot of things, and if my guess is correct some of those things aren't even there
i'll expand on the idea, for example the idea is not to make up for lost nutrition with supplements, but it is to maintain a diet where you naturally get all that you need, do note that too much nutrition is just as unhealthy as not enough (in many cases)

so there is a middle line for sure, over doing it might seem like a sure-fire way but in the end, you'll find the middle way will do you better

also, semen retention while saving the energy used to make sperm is not in all aspects beneficial, this is not a saving game, what comes must go, now there is a balance in input and output for sure, yet semen retention is like stacking up on energy, where is that gonna go? too much nukes and we'll blow the atmosphere away you see

more on the sexual field, having sex is a very grounding experience, neglecting the sexual center will for sure lead to some problematic stuff in the long run, a lot of people forget that although in everyday events they might feel a certain way, while engaging in the sexual act all that head space is blown away, hence the rejuvenation effects of orgasm and a healthy sex life

while i do believe that a lot of things which you mention are helpful, they are not helpful all the time, that is to say people use a remedy when there is a problem, and yet, what is the problem?
for example, what is taking psychedelics associated with shamanism for?

there are few people on YouTube who do some talking on everyday health stuff like this, one of these people who i like very much is paul check
lots of videos he expands on these simple things that make up our lives and its really bright and joyous
https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulChekLive
also some words of wisdom from bill
"non-smokers die everyday, sleep tight" Big grin

HumbleTraveler777
#3 Posted : 7/15/2017 10:39:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You remind me of myself a lot! Smile

Im a young guy and had a similar childhood in regards to the poor diet of sweets and flour products resulting in horribly crooked teeth and amalgam fillings.
Thankfully my teeth are straight now Very happy theres nothing like feeling comfortable expressing joy.

You sure seem like your looking to improve and heal yourself. Psychedelics can definitely help with this. Make sure you make some time for play and enjoyment as well Pleased all work no play makes jack a dull boy.

I admire your desire to want to help and share knowledge with other people, were still so young as a society and there is so much to learn and share. The internet is amazing for that.

As for supplements I try to get most of my vitamins from plants! Spirulina is loaded with vitamin b and a teaspoon of camu camu berry powder has 1000% of your daily vitamin C requirement!

Looking forward to seeing you around the nexus Very happy

Agápฤ“
#4 Posted : 7/18/2017 12:04:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thank you from all my heart and appreciate it very much that you take the time and effort to write these informative, helpful and interesting contributions. I really appreciate that. And please excuse my late reply.

[Dietary supplements]
I agree with what you wrote completely. Some of these food supplements can help, yes. But there are no miracles. The most important is a healthy diet ("real" / "natural" food) with daily physical exercise. It is a huge industry that wants to earn money with supplements and general health. Most of these products have absolutely no (positive) effect.

Exactly the same with so-called "superfoods". I've tried many of them over the last few years, no matter how expensive they were. My honest opinion is that these foods are in no way bad or pointless, but they are not necessarily needed either. Nobody is going to be superman, even if it sounds a bit stupid, but I hope you understand what I mean by that.

[Semen retention]
I would like to copy a text section from a person with whom I talked about this topic last year. I can not express it better.

It's only a problem if you don't actually use that energy. If you let it sit there of course that's not good, but you can raise it up to your higher chakras and purify it. In that way it is made to serve more than base urges.

Semen is 'extremely rich in both physical minerals and vital force (chi/od/loosh/etc.) and when you expel it you are making your body have to replace it. Being sexual creatures procreation (once puberty is reached) is the primary subconscious drive, and so your body will take the necessary components from other parts of your body. This can cause a plethora of problems, I've noticed mostly with eyes sight, mental clarity, drive, & precision of memory recall for me personally.

When I have cultivated myself for a while, several days to a week I'm much stronger and more capable psychically. While if I masturbate the next day I'll have less vitality and sometimes even a little cough. When you are with a woman the energy goes into her, and on a subconscious level she will do what ever she can do get this, this is why many females become cumsluts. However it is quite possible for them to take the energy received, cultivate it, and return it to you. Through this immortal sex magic/tantra can take off and allow for wonders of awakening the consciousness and healing the body and soul.

[Psychedelics associated with shamanism]
I just wanted to say that in my opinion, many shamans have had years of experience in the field of herbal medicine and can help other people to better understand and cure various problems (physical as well as psychological).

[Paul Chek]
I've mainly heard of him and watched some videos on YouTube.
In my opinion, he is definitely informed about this whole topic and knows what he is talking about. If you are interested in general health, I can recommend you with a good conscience this threads.

How to be Physically Beautiful - The Full Story: http://lookism.net/Threa...Beautiful-The-Full-Story

(Collaborative) Ultimate Natural Looksmaxing guide: http://lookism.net/Threa...atural-Looksmaxing-guide

How the diet and lifestyle can influence our genetics: http://lookism.net/Threa...n-influence-our-genetics

What causes people to be ugly answered: http://lookism.net/Threa...ople-to-be-ugly-answered

Keto + Semen Retention + Intermittent Fasting + Exercise + Sunlight + Cold Showers: http://lookism.net/Threa...se-Sunlight-Cold-Showers

Orthomolecular medicine to cure various diseases(?): http://lookism.net/Threa...to-cure-various-diseases

I can well understand that people consider orthomolecular medicine to be absolute nonsense. It is in no way natural to consume vitamins, minerals and trace elements in the form of tablets or powders. In addition, food supplements have in many cases no positive effect on our health. Especially in the field of sport (for example, bodybuilding), a lot of money is made with products that are nothing more than a placebo. Real foods should therefore always be in the first place. Supplements only as an additional aid.

A free download platform for all members: http://lookism.net/Threa...platform-for-all-members Books, videos and audio files: https://mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og

With best regards,
Agápฤ“

Agápฤ“
#5 Posted : 7/18/2017 12:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With this contribution, I would like to mention that I am only a relatively young person, who is not omniscient and makes mistakes. Also I can be misinformed. When I started this thread and wrote my first post, it was not my goal to leave an impression of me, which indicates that I found the truth about the optimal diet for us humans and everyone who says something different is wrong. If I had aroused such an impression, I apologize.

Personally, the knowledge of men like Weston A. Price, Dr. Axe, Dr. Mike Mew and Ramiel Nagel has helped in my life. For other people, this information may be false and foolish.

The meaning of this thread is for me to inform others about this topic so they do not make the same mistakes as I do. It's really good that we do not all share the same opinion. Many are aware that there is a lot of misinformation on the Internet. For this reason, everyone should do their own research before believing anything.

My conclusion: There are studies, doctors and articles that speak for, or against fluorides, genetically modified food, amalgam fillings, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, vaccines, antinutrients (phytic acid, gluten, tannins, oxalates, lectins, saponins, trypsin inhibitors, isoflavones, solanine, chaconine), soy, wheat and much more. Everyone should decide for themselves who they believe. I do not want anyone to forgo certain foods. For example, if someone likes to eat a lot of wheat flour or refined sugar, feel good and have no problems, everything is okay. Everyone should live the way he or she wants it.

Espurrr
#6 Posted : 7/19/2017 3:15:24 PM

โ—‹

hello again Big grin
yes, exactly my point about the semen retention, incoming energy must become outgoing energy, or the natural ebb and flow is blocked, people who live with a partner that allows them to keep this ebb and flow going are living on a whole other level Drool

and yes, the things you mention from nutrition and lifestyle are very important, but there are also other things
there are programs roaming the empty space inwards, that are either beneficial or destructive in many perspectives, that is to say the same program can benefit or destroy you given the circumstances, some of these are not so familiar and clearly defined, for example the consumerist value is a flawed one, that is to say people have the expectation that IF they eat this and do that, they "must" become better, while that is completely false

i'll expand on the idea this way, it is true that humanity has a generally defined organism that is mapped by studying the human body collectively, BUT individuals do not necessarily respond the same way to all pre-defined cause and effect processes, such as exercise and diet

this is also true in what most call spiritual development, and the idea behind this block is the expectation that "i do not have to observe and examine, it is pre-defined and must work" so it is really an escapist approach to first hand observation and dealing with raw data, which is ironically where discoveries are made and flawed views are recognized

there is also the imbalance of yin and yang, that is not to say one is driven solely to yin or yang (which they might be) but that is to say because of this imbalance and dis-equilibrium the individual is conditioned to take extremes, which ironically fix something and ruin the other Razz

there are many programs like this, now i would go into this but that is to imply i know them, which is false
im pretty sure you also know a handful of these things, nasty stuff really but, none are being held captive in us, we willingly keep them alive in a feedback loop

and about your take on shamanism, it is true that the shaman has a vast database of plant usage and properties, alongside different reactions to these and a very well made map of inner space, but that is only the natural status of the human being Big grin we're all drawn to that state in our own way

so what eye really mean is, there is nothing a shaman can do for you that you cannot do for yourself, and when you go to a shaman and he supposedly does something for you, he doesn't ! he just lets you do it, tricky tricky Twisted Evil

and to top it all off, eye'm happy you've joined us here, and wish you pleasant journeys and vast spaces to explore, slow and steady, if you have no wings why try to fly Wink