We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey everyone Options

findingmyplace
#1 Posted : 7/15/2017 6:06:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

im new in here and wanted to tell you a bit about me.
Btw english isnt my native language and im not really good in expressing myself but i try to get better.

When i experienced mushrooms a few times last year my life changed drastically for the better, but i noticed that i was surrounded with people that didnt fit my new way of looking at things. So im on a journey to find a place for myself. Dont get me wrong i dont want this
forum as an alternative for "real life" friendships.

I never experienced DMT but will do in one or two weeks.
My motivation is curiousity about different realms of reality, the "working" of the human brain and consciousness, ego dissolution to create a better me in my everyday life and also to experience life in all its facets.
Oh not to forget to have fun and get blown away riding through other dimensions Big grin

Some things i want to improve about myself are my communication skills because i believe its essential to properly express myself and interact with people.
Another thing is that in real life i dont live up to my own believes all the time(probably some unconscious fear to not be liked).

Some general opinions

I try not to judge anyone because i believe that everybody is a product of external stimuli and internal integration. So judging would mean to not accept reality as it is.

At the moment i dont believe in free will in a sense that everything happens as it will happen but dont take it as an excuse to not better myself.

The only thing i know is that i know nothing for sure.

Im especially interested in philosophy, consciousness, the potentials and limitations of language, creating a better life in every way for others and myself and just enjoying the absurdity of life.

I have to admit im a forum newcomer in general
none the less im sure i will have a great time here.

greetings
findingaplace (i already dont like my nameLaughing )

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Indicunt
#2 Posted : 7/17/2017 5:31:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there Smile
Welcome to the nexus! I also use this space to find others I can relate to. I bond with people in my "real" life over different things we have in common, but interest in psychedelics is something I haven't been able to find in my friends and family to the extent that I experience it. You'll find this to be a very supportive space and I do hope you'll feel free to ask any questions here that you may have.
And when you finally do decide to experience DMT I hope you'll share the journey here! Good luck Big grin
I look forward to seeing you around the community!