We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
BIGGEST HIT OF 2017 JUST DROPPED Options

Nope
#1 Posted : 7/16/2017 2:54:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay so I'm not much for pop culture but I also usually don't burst out in uncontrollable laughter and this is somehow very fitting subject matter. Sorry if totally inappropriate or whatever, I'm gonna watch this again right now and try not to cry from laughing so hard. Can't wait to get home and learn these chords, gonna play this everywhere I can. xD xD xD

https://m.facebook.com/s...eedback_reaction_generic

sorry I have no idea how to post the video itself this is where I found it
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ulim
#2 Posted : 7/16/2017 11:34:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

#3 Posted : 7/16/2017 1:00:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Ulim wrote:

Here in non mobile link with a better player.

Laughing

Nope
#4 Posted : 7/16/2017 8:11:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You're my hero Ulim.

1 trillion billion points for you!
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles