We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Daniel Christiansen a.k.a. alienpumaspacetrain Options

nonononono
#1 Posted : 7/15/2017 7:11:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some artwork posted Here reminded me very strongly of something that I had seen in the past. It is a sub-reddit known as /r/alienpumaspacetrain. This is all about a small box filled with papers covered in drawings, maps, and pages from some sort of manuscript. It seems to be that it is very much inspired by a psychedelic experience, and has a lot of similarities with the entities and visuals that I have heard described with DMT. The "box of crazy" as it has become known has been traced back to a draftsmen named Daniel Christiansen, and many of the pieces are dated from the 1940s-1970s. It even appears that he may have even invented a new type of roller bearing based on the experiences that he had. Unfortunately it appears that Daniel passed away in the late 1990s, but these documents (which were apparently only a fraction of what was left behind, the rest being lost to time) are intriguing to say the least. Thoughts?

Album 1: http://imgur.com/a/uCSg1
Album 2: http://imgur.com/a/Ic0IM
nonononono attached the following image(s):
SIwd2JD.jpg (478kb) downloaded 90 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nope
#2 Posted : 7/15/2017 8:36:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Appears very interesting, but I honestly don't know what I'm looking at.
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

INCEDIGRIS
#3 Posted : 7/16/2017 3:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for pointing us toward this work. It's a neat story if you look into it.

It seems like there is a lot of mystery Daniel Christainsens motivations for that artwork, but it certainly does seem to sit in the crossover between alien visitation and psychedelic experience.