We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
entities in Ayahuasca versus DMT Options

tregar
#21 Posted : 7/15/2017 2:12:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global said:
Quote:
For myself, I have encountered snakes and anacondas from vaped DMT, so my entity encounters haven't been so stereotypical I suppose. When it comes down to it, when I take ayahuasca, not just the entities I encounter, but all of the objects/landscape take on a sort of macro quality. Some of the finer details are lost, and the geometry takes on some different configurations than they should seem to do otherwise. For me, the difference in encounters is a qualitative matter. The abstract entities that I will see from vaped DMT can appear with ayahuasca, but visually modified (as I said, usually larger, and altered yet similar geometric forms).
Thanks Global for your insight into some of the same entities you saw with smoked vaped as compared to your oral Ayahuasca.

This has nothing to do with entities, but then again actually might...as entities may be responsible in sending us information in order to move us forward.

Benny Shanon in his book "Antipodes of the Mind" talks at length about how Ayahuasca allows one to tap into "The Akashic Record" which contains a record of all past, present and future events.

Today's episode of Ancient Aliens (Friday July 14, 2017) Season 12 episode 10 is all about "The Akashic Record", great episode. The theory goes that Universal records exists in the cosmos which can be accessed by enlightened individuals. This bank of knowledge has been with us since the creation of the universe. Even Et's may be able to tap into this realm of knowledge..a divine domain. 1st your mind must be quieted, then your brain is allowed to tap into these higher realities. Under deep meditation, it is believed this realm can be accessed, Ayahuasca just makes it easier to access, as brain waves are altered not only into a state of meditation quite easily by Ayahuasca, but also into an altered state....cosmic consciousness can theoretically be accessed containing information about the entire history of the universe.

From page 390 of "Psychotropic Properties of the Harmala Alkaloids", Claudio Naranjo, Department of Anthropological Medicine University of Chile, Santiago, Chile:
Quote:
Moreover, harmaline appears to be more hallucinogenic than mescaline (the most visually acting drug in its chemical group), both in terms of the number of images reported and their realistic quality with closed eyes.

In fact some subjects felt that certain scenes which they saw had really happened, and that they had been as disembodied witnesses of them in a different time and place. This matches the experience of South American Shamans who drink Ayahuasca for purposes of divination.
This divination in theory matches with those who are able to tap into this Akashic Record...can totally relate to this, as countless times with Ayahuasca have experienced the same...seeing many past events which felt like really happened, flying like a bird over landscapes in the present which are far from where I reside (distant islands and Los Angeles for example), and seeing futuristic cities (future events)...so can personally relate to this past, present, and future information theory residing in perhaps the ether field in the cosmos which can be tapped into.

Naranjo (from paper above):

Notice the brain wave alteration as needed for deep meditation which the harmalas stimulate...this requirement necessary as mentioned above for accessing "The Akashic Record":
Quote:
The suspicion was confirmed, in that harmaline causes a definite increase in the alpha wave and a decrease in the beta wave of the electroretinogram, both of which become apparent before any change is observed in the brain cortex.

Naranjo's use of EEG showed how the trance-like state generated by harmaline, somehow resembling sleep, is neuro-physiologically more like a state of alertness in that the EEG recordings show the disappearance of alpha waves when the subjects have their eyes closed.

The neurochemical evidence suggests that the harmala alkaloids are an analogue of pinoline which is produced in the pineal gland. Pinoline is made by the pineal gland at night time, produced during the metabolism of melatonin & may stimulate a dream type state of consciousness.

The recently discovered adrenoglomerulotropine (a hormone of the pineal gland, otherwise known as 6-Methoxytetrahydroharman) is an isomer of tetrahydroharmine, which is one of the main alkaloids in caapi.

Notice Pinoline's similarity to the beta-carbolines (harmaline, tetrahydroharmine & harmine).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

strtman
#22 Posted : 7/15/2017 5:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I joined an ayahuasca ceremony at a location somewhere in continental Europe. Before the trip I had a week off from work for preparation. Getting mentally ready, exercise, the right food in small portions and a lot of sleep.

What happened exceeds every expectation. The trip was mind-blowing and I am still shaking. Words to describe my voyage do not exist (as you folks all know) but I give it a try.

There were guides at the resort and a small group of trippers. The location was warm and nice, really cozy and with beds, beautiful wall paintings, perfect choice of music.

The ayahuasca consisted of banisteriopsis caapi and jurema petra. After the first shot of both with a fifteen minutes interval it took a while before the first symptoms occurred. My feet began to glow and a warm sensational feeling worked its way up to my stomach. There it stopped and after some time I asked a guide how further. I got a second boost of jurema petra. A half hour later things got better and the warmth continued its way up to my head. It felt as if the stuff was scanning my body looking for things to heal.

Slowly the visuals started coming and I saw the same entities, objects, machines and surroundings I had experienced earlier in smoking trips. The movements were not vivid but gentle. There was all opportunity to observe, remember and integrate. This went on for a least two hours. I saw beautiful creatures dancing and they all told me that everything was love. We are all one.

Then I got my second shot of banisteriopsis caapi and the third shot of jurema petra. And now things really went weird. A sort of human skull filled my vision and out of the eye sockets came little metal pieces that turned into a thousand of different sized cogwheels that formed a sort of machinery. And when the machine showed a malfunction they explained that this represented a malfunction in my body. It was up to me to find out where I had my blockades. Can you believe this? Incredible.

From this moment on the whole scenery became more dimensional. Hard to explain, you must have seen it, but spaces and objects transformed into ‘higher’ spaces and ‘higher’ objects. In those 4th and higher dimensions a dance floor popped up and I zoomed in on this beautiful and sexy dressed black woman, giving me a show. I noticed that the music in the location were the ceremony took place interacted perfectly with the dance. So the woman made movements inspired by the music in our room. Unbelievable. During the dance the woman transformed into other beings. All these beings told me that everything was love. And that I should love other people more.

And so the trip went on and on. It seemed unstoppable. There is so much more to tell, but I will not keep it too long. During the trip I was most of the time aware of where I was. I could think normal or a bit distorted. However, sometimes for some moments I lost myself in the trip and really became one of them. Leaving planet Earth. It was a miracle.

During the trip some funny things took place. I asked some entities what the highest dimension was. They told me that they didn’t know because the highest dimension was not even accessible by them and that I should not ask this kind questions again, being a smart ass. How hilarious!

Also the entities told me to stop smoking DMT so frequently. I should only do it once in a while.

The trip lasted for six hours with visuals and when they vanished I felt for at least another two hours that the stuff was still in my systems. It was a very pleasant thing to experience. A wonderful afterglow. This must have been the banisteriopsis caapi, what a powerful stuff.

Oh, yeah, I forgot the purge. During the trip nausea appeared with intervals and I had to puke a few times, the largest one in the last part of the trip. But it was not as bad as expected.

Of all journeys this is by far my best. Can you believe a trip like this being a first time ayahuasca experience? So long? So deep? So therapeutic? So profound? So full of cosmic wisdom. And so well remembered? I thank God on my bare knees that this trip was given to me by the plants of mother Earth.

Ayahuasca has changed my view on the use of DMT. Always thought that healing did not apply to me. How arrogant. I better be humble now. There will be a next ayahuasca trip but first I have to process this one.

Thanks for reading.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

tregar
#23 Posted : 7/15/2017 5:42:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing strtman, very awesome report! you are a terrific writer. Smile

Yes, Ayahuasca is so loving, completely agree..as you mentioned the beautiful dancing creatures you saw who told you "everything is love, we are all one." Two hours of beautiful visions, then your second shot of caapi and third shot of jurema petra...when you then saw machinery that had something to say about a "malfuction in the body", very interesting. I've experienced snakes wrapping around the body and doing the same, looking for illness/checking health. You mentioned you saw a sexy dressed black woman in the later super-dimensional 4rth dimension which contained a dance floor, yes, often (naked) black women are seen quite frequently as mentioned in Shanon's book. Yes, it's quite amazing when you see a woman transform into other beings, I've seen a beautiful "Queen of the forest" virtually every session transform into other beautiful women. You mentioned the trip went on for 6 hours, I've experienced the same, when additional cups of caapi are drank, the journey can easily extend for 6 hours with many, many hours of heavenly visions, and a wonderful afterglow to boot, often lasting well into the next day or two. Yes, that's the caapi creating the wonderful long-lasting afterglow, just as you thought, powerful stuff indeed.

strtman said:
Quote:
I joined an ayahuasca ceremony at a location somewhere in continental Europe. Before the trip I had a week off from work for preparation. Getting mentally ready, exercise, the right food in small portions and a lot of sleep.

What happened exceeds every expectation. The trip was mind-blowing and I am still shaking. Words to describe my voyage do not exist (as you folks all know) but I give it a try.

There were guides at the resort and a small group of trippers. The location was warm and nice, really cozy and with beds, beautiful wall paintings, perfect choice of music.

The ayahuasca consisted of banisteriopsis caapi and jurema petra. After the first shot of both with a fifteen minutes interval it took a while before the first symptoms occurred. My feet began to glow and a warm sensational feeling worked its way up to my stomach. There it stopped and after some time I asked a guide how further. I got a second boost of jurema petra. A half hour later things got better and the warmth continued its way up to my head. It felt as if the stuff was scanning my body looking for things to heal.

Slowly the visuals started coming and I saw the same entities, objects, machines and surroundings I had experienced earlier in smoking trips. The movements were not vivid but gentle. There was all opportunity to observe, remember and integrate. This went on for a least two hours. I saw beautiful creatures dancing and they all told me that everything was love. We are all one.

Then I got my second shot of banisteriopsis caapi and the third shot of jurema petra. And now things really went weird. A sort of human skull filled my vision and out of the eye sockets came little metal pieces that turned into a thousand of different sized cogwheels that formed a sort of machinery. And when the machine showed a malfunction they explained that this represented a malfunction in my body. It was up to me to find out where I had my blockades. Can you believe this? Incredible.

From this moment on the whole scenery became more dimensional. Hard to explain, you must have seen it, but spaces and objects transformed into ‘higher’ spaces and ‘higher’ objects. In those 4th and higher dimensions a dance floor popped up and I zoomed in on this beautiful and sexy dressed black woman, giving me a show. I noticed that the music in the location were the ceremony took place interacted perfectly with the dance. So the woman made movements inspired by the music in our room. Unbelievable. During the dance the woman transformed into other beings. All these beings told me that everything was love. And that I should love other people more.

And so the trip went on and on. It seemed unstoppable. There is so much more to tell, but I will not keep it too long. During the trip I was most of the time aware of where I was. I could think normal or a bit distorted. However, sometimes for some moments I lost myself in the trip and really became one of them. Leaving planet Earth. It was a miracle.

During the trip some funny things took place. I asked some entities what the highest dimension was. They told me that they didn’t know because the highest dimension was not even accessible by them and that I should not ask this kind questions again, being a smart ass. How hilarious!

Also the entities told me to stop smoking DMT so frequently. I should only do it once in a while.

The trip lasted for six hours with visuals and when they vanished I felt for at least another two hours that the stuff was still in my systems. It was a very pleasant thing to experience. A wonderful afterglow. This must have been the banisteriopsis caapi, what a powerful stuff.

Oh, yeah, I forgot the purge. During the trip nausea appeared with intervals and I had to puke a few times, the largest one in the last part of the trip. But it was not as bad as expected.

Of all journeys this is by far my best. Can you believe a trip like this being a first time ayahuasca experience? So long? So deep? So therapeutic? So profound? So full of cosmic wisdom. And so well remembered? I thank God on my bare knees that this trip was given to me by the plants of mother Earth.

Ayahuasca has changed my view on the use of DMT. Always thought that healing did not apply to me. How arrogant. I better be humble now. There will be a next ayahuasca trip but first I have to process this one.

Thanks for reading.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

strtman
#24 Posted : 9/10/2017 10:27:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earlier than originally intended I did another ayahuasca journey. I skip the trip report. Two things are worth mentioning.

Again I was confronted with a personal blockade that prevented the DMT to do the job. But after a long time waiting with closed eyes I saw somewhere in the deep of my vision the head of a robot with a horizontal drill on his helmet. Suddenly the robot looked at me and the drill took a vertical position and started to work. At the same time the robot made me clear that even his drill was not able to get through my blockade. Before something could happen this had to be cleared away. When I detected my blockade and let it go, the trip started in full power. What a beautiful method of letting me know this. Fantastic how hyperspace works.

The other thing I would like to tell is something I experienced. A few times I observed objects, for instance a scepter, that was floating in my vision. When I looked at it something happened in my brains, as if the scepter send me a message. Then I ‘saw in my mind’ that the scepter was transformed into something else and that image was projected in my mind. So I ‘saw’ something with my brain but not with the eyes. Hard to explain but I hope you do get the point.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Psilociraptor
#25 Posted : 9/10/2017 1:38:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I remember of ayahuasca is that the entities were polarized into two different things. My ancestors. And insectoid beings of higher intelligence.

DMT for me has always been humanoid entities. Jesters, goddesses, etc.

But honestly it's really hard to draw a clear distinction between them. And oddly I find DMT more personal and comforting whereas Ayahuasca feels like straight business. DMT entities are like "hey welcome back!". Ayahuasca is like "alright you know what we gotta do now".

tregar
#26 Posted : 11/17/2017 4:36:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have reason to believe that the high levels of tetrahydroharmine in Caapi allow the visions from the very low levels of harmaline in the plant to be seen very easily, perhaps due to the brightening & coloring abilities of the thh. Other research suggest that thh is 1/3rd as visual as harmaline, so the combination of these qualities perhaps lead to a summation of visual qualities on the visual cortex. Tetrahydroharmine on it's own will also yield the same type visuals/visions as harmaline, it just takes more of it. For example, around 300mg of THH will yield the same visions as about 100mg harmaline...even if the THH dose or caapi dose is split in two over several hours, the visions will still be apparent some time after the 2nd dose takes effect, the doses are additive.

Rue on the other hand has no thh, and why often you read of levels of nausea involved with high levels of harmaline only from rue...whereas the harmaline in rue is said to be quite visual from the research, it's not bright enough to be seen at low levels, and why the researchers such as Naranjo had to use 4 to 5 mg of it per kg of bodyweight on his patients in his clinical studies where he recorded what they saw with closed eyes for the next 6 hours...many of his patients visual accounts filled up close to 40 pages!

On page 2 of the study below from Dr. Callaway, simply multiply the figures in chart x 100 to get the actual amount of alkaloid found in the brews, notice the good levels of harmine & thh, and trace amounts of harmaline found (0 to 30mg typical), yet vine only brew visions are quite easy to see when there is good amounts of thh in it.

https://catbull.com/alam...in%20aya%20decoction.pdf

Eaglepath
#27 Posted : 4/24/2018 3:44:43 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I mentioned before in some other posts that I brew a very strong Ayahuasca. I was looking for the Changa/smoked DMT effect, wanted to see if it was possible by adding up the ratio a bit in the Aya.

I drink first:15gr Chali with 50gr Caapi and after 30-60min I drink one more resulting in 100g Caapi with 30gr Chali which is about triple the recommended strong dosis.

This results in an experience that in my sense is beyond anything I have experienced. And I find it very similar to Changa and the realms it takes me too.. The only difference is that it goes on for hours.. sometimes I can meditate 4 hours straight with this approach.

This can produce the same out of body effect (without knowing how to get back), and due to the slower metabolizing process you stay in the realms enough to really take a good look around.

So... When approaching like this I do find them very very similar.
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

ZomakMk7
#28 Posted : 7/3/2019 11:26:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a breakthrough on Marihuana a few months after 2 bufo alvarius ceremonies done with 75mg each, in this breakthrough i was in an orange and yellow "room" with an un explainable moving piece of art and to my left i had a "human" like entetie standing and comunicating in a wierd way, he never spoke but i could immediately know what he was trying to tell me.

PREV12