We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperdimensional Brain Surgery Options

DiMiTree
#1 Posted : 6/18/2015 5:45:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was at a small festival in north east Aus at the end of May, I hadn't planned on taking any psychedelics at this one until the second day in I realised that I could have a really good meditation session which would clear me out mentally to enjoy the party even further. Often I would take a nice dose on the dance floor and enjoy what music does to my mind, bending light and sound in very interesting ways. However in recent months I had enjoyed incredible experiences by just quietly meditating and praying for spirits to join me while on a particular mix of psychedelics.
For some examples lets backtrack:

A few months earlier at another larger festival in Victoria I took a 20mg of 2-CB as it came on I insufflated a point of ketamine and layed down in my tent meditating. I could faintly see faces and got incredibly direct intuitive downloads, telling me who I should see and what to give them or talk to them about. I loved the experience, and actually did what those things that came to me with some success.

A few months later I took 2,5C-nbome + ketamine as it came on, at a friends house, I was home alone. I listened to a heart focus meditation for 20min, at this time I was traveling out of my body and could see the neighborhood around me, then came on a cd about finding your spirit guides. 25C-nbome is normally very visual for me, in terms of seeing energy. I noticed the room was unusually filled with energy, I thought possibly because I was in the middle of the city. At this point the voice on the cd said that I must give them permission before they would interact with me. I have had some experience with spirits and other dimensional beings before smoking DMT, and have only had positive experiences in the 6 years of use. So I said, yes, I give you permission. With my eyes closed see the energy in my head very clearly, but slowly I could see another even brighter energy stream completely enveloping and matching all the energy in my system. At that point the voice said that they have it so I can now relax. I had never felt a relaxation like this before, it was as if my entire brain stopped having to perform any tasks, it was so nice, it felt like such a relief of a strain that I was never even aware of. They performed a process that felt very healing.
As it went on I could interact with this spirit who's energy looked like a sentinel from the movie 'The Matrix' but I asked him to show me his face, and his face would very clearly appear infront of me. He looked like an asian monk or something. Then his face disappeared and his body appeared without a face on the head. He had a robe on and a pen in his had, he would point the pen at a spot on a map and I would hear exactly what was going on in that part of the city, it was absolutely stunning, the detail of the sound, complete surround sound and depth of sound. As if I was there, but I was actually in the basement of a house. I could he car wheels, birds, people talking, even a person taking a shower half in another building. The spirit would even interact with me when I asked questions about tracking something with sound via energy tunnels. As I gather it each of us as well as spirits give of energy tunnels or feelers, which we can learn to direct and eventually invert and use as microphones.

Anyway back to my story at the small festival in north QLD, I had a toke of changa with some friends and went to relax in my tent to prepare for the meditation.
First I set my intention for the meditation, asking for help to reaching higher states of consciousness naturally, without psychedelics.
I then took another mix of 25C-nbome (1200μg) and 100mg of ketamine. It felt like the phenethylamine supercharged my energetic frequency and ketamine would do it too adding to the high vibrational state I was already in and at the same time helping with the relaxation and deepening of the meditation.
I once again called on my spirit guides and guardians to help me find a benevolent being to help with this meditation and healing especially among the extraterrestrial presences helping humanity at this time.
Maybe 5mins later with my Eyes Shut - I saw two white beings with black eyes, almost like your typical grey ET but with a smaller head and smaller eyes. I can't be 100% sure they were Ets and not spirits, but It felt that way to me, there was definitely a male and a female. They were speaking to me telepathically, but it was as if they weren't speaking to my conscious mind, but rather a higher part of me that my ego didn't seem to have direct control over, because the next thing I blurt out was “Don't worry about the pain just do what needs to be done” then I found myself wondering “thats weird why did I just say/think that?” Shocked
The beings did seem to have an expression of concern on their faces, but the next thing I know the female dives down onto me and completely disappeared into my body followed by her companion.
Surprised
What followed was like nothing I ever expected or have ever experienced before.
In my minds eye I could see structures of what looked like pathways in my body and brain, I would move automatically to different parts, at first I couldn't make out what was going on, it all felt like a bit of a roller coaster.
Then I saw what looked like a drill coming closer to this white wall, it began to drill and instantly I felt a sharp burning pain just behind my ear on my skull. I saw the drill punch two holes through my skull and then they put this mesh in the hole to stop it from collapsing.

Skull drill locations

Then They seemed to install some kind of device that later proved to be both a fluid pressure and suction pump. They then repeated the procedure at the bottom of my spine with hole on each side of my coccyx.

Ventricular system diagram

I could see them moving all throughout my ventricular system in my brain where there was a thick build-up of particulate sheets, some which looked like fluoride and calcium sheets that came off like glass as they sucked the fluids out of my spinal chord collapsing the cavities of the ventricles and crushing the particulate sheets. Then they proceeded to spray the crystal chunks off the walls off the left and right ventricles along the drainage points down to the third ventricle then down the cerebral aqueduct (which I previously thought was a roller-coaster) and all the way down through the 4th ventricle then down my spinal column's central canal. Crying or very sad The pain was immense at that point, it felt like glass passing through my spine hurting every nerve in my body on the way down. Until it got to the bottom, where they pumped the crystal gunk out the bottom of my spine through the two drilled holes.
Each of the Ventricles they flushed at least 10-20 times, I lost count after 10 due to having to come up with new ways to deal with the pain. I was so grateful that I could actually see and understand what was going on or the fear and panic would have overcome me.

The procedure didn't just take an hour or two like I first thought, it started at sunset, and went all night, all the next day and I managed to get them to stop for a second to take a much needed piss late that afternoon then they went at it again for a few hours the following night. I couldn't move at all the entire time since they completely locked my neck and hip muscles in place, plus every time I struggled to move it felt like there were actual devices still stuck in my skull and brain, I was too afraid I would interrupt their surgery and totally screw up my brain.

At one point during the first night my partner came back to the tent to sleep next to me, all I could manage to say is “please don't come in, I’m busy getting brain surgery”. My partner seemed to totally believe me straight away, because later my partner told me “I could see your energy at the bottom of the tent, then right above you a bright golden light totally illuminated your tent.”

I missed the entire party, I could hear my favorite music as I was getting brain surgery done by extraterrestrials, I remember begging them to stop so I could go have a dance, but they refused. I got the feeling like once the process had started they couldn't leave those crystals free in my central nervous system.
After I could finally move again, I could barely walk, I was so sore, especially at the bottom of my spine and on the one side of my head. I asked my partner if she could see anything at those spots and she was totally stunned. She said the side of my head was very red behind my ear, and the bottom of my spine had a lump the size of my partners fist!
I felt it and it was huge, there were also massive red marks on my lower back.

It looked like the crystals and gunk they pumped out of my CNS was still trapped in the soft tissues, I remember wondering if it would ever go away or if I’d have to cut it out.

A few days later the swelling went down and I could see two distinct cuts or burn marks on either side of my coccyx. See the photos.

Marks on lower back

Since then I have gotten much better and I actually do feel a lot clearer than before, Its hard to put my finger on the change that has occurred in me but even though its subtle its also quite profound. I feel like I'm much closer to perceiving energy without psychedelics now, and seem to have a more acute intuition. The change is great and very welcome. Thanks to who ever it was that helped me circulate my cerebrospinal fluid better, I welcome further interaction with you! I'm sure its just the first step in the right direction along a long path of healing.

This is a great example of the role specific intention setting and invocation plays in meditation, and how psychedelics can help reach those higher states that are normally only accessible to psychic sensitives. I highly recommend using them for meditation over partying.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Handel
#2 Posted : 6/19/2015 8:15:28 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

Wow, this is fascinating, thank you for sharing! So, these marks appeared there only after that event happened? And these beings were doing the work while invisible to others? Basically, they were working in a different sheet of reality, but with results visible in this one?

I've had implants and other "work" done on me on multiple occasions in my [lucid] dreams. The last time this happened, just a few weeks ago, this imp-like creature (who is also supposedly one of my spirit guides) was doing some work on me, he had me hooked up on some machines. At some point, I lost all audibility, couldn't hear a thing. I told him so, and he adjusted something on his machines, and then I could hear again. I jokingly told him that "they don't make these devices like they used to, right?", but he didn't smile at all at my joke. I could see some bolts being placed on my thigh.

After he was done, one of my other spirit guides, conveniently calling herself "One", asked him what he did to me, and he showed her a paper. "One" was aggravated that he did work on me, because he was supposed to only ask me about it and sign a contract that I agree to the operation. Instead, the guy had gone through with the operation. Very happy

In other instances, where I had chips installed etc, the beings were not as friendly. In one of these instances, entities looking like men in black (but they weren't human, I could tell), installed a chip on me, and tried to make me do things. I refused. They were able to completely turn me off (I lost consciousness inside my dream in two occasions!!) and tried to reset their implant in my brain, in order to make me do what they wanted. I still refused. At the end of that dream, I was trying to get away from them, but they circled me. Since all their patience with me was done, one of them took a bat and kicked me hard in the head. I woke up feeling that pain from the bat. In fact, I woke up while my head violently turned to the right, as if someone "really" had hit me with a bat.

I've read many other reports of people having implants installed during psychedelic experiences or lucid dreaming. If these experiences are "real" (in some definition of real) makes you think how "autonomous" the human race really is in the big picture. Probably not much...

Jin
#3 Posted : 6/20/2015 10:43:53 AM

yes

its not a good idea to trust entities , especially when it comes to this sort of a thing
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

DiMiTree
#4 Posted : 7/8/2017 8:35:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel thanks for sharing your experience also!
I have heard that people who get "outside help" would often get reabducted by MIBs or Milab programs for monitoring.
I've had the greys observe me before in dreams. So strange.
Even though these things exist I still think Jin is wrong in not trusting entities, I say trust your instincts, there is a lot of help out there but the good guys will always ask for permission, (or almost always in Handel's case)
Since this experience I have had a lot of increased memory and dreaming, the results are subtle but quite tangible.
And it is still going on, even though it is painless now, I can still see them clearing out my brain cavity of debris every night. Thank you spirit guides! I look forward to the next step of learning how to use these new faculties to their full potential. <3
Don't be afraid to ask for assistance, be sincere, ask your spirit guides for help. Most importantly, give permission for them to help you.

acacaya
#5 Posted : 7/9/2017 2:27:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow DiMiTree,
that realy is incredible bro.

iv had alot of verry strange experiences on all sorts of tryptamines and
the sacred K horse.!
but i have mostly percieved these beings as more truely spiritual
in nature though.
manly in remote aboriginal sites.
so i percieved them as spirites.
a few full insectoid dmt beings too.
but when ever i have felt there presence,
i try hard not to engage them too much,
or try not to lead them on in anyway.
i think out of pure fear really.
as i have alwys been told by aboriginals not to engage them.!
and most times just trying hard to control my fear ,or awe.

but i do have averry good friend that is 60 years old.
hes an old rocker muso from melbourne,
and an avid tryper from way back.

and keeps telling me these stories everytime i see him.
that he has been visited since he was a small child.
the stories are truly incredible.
he said that it doesnt realy happen to him on psychadelics though.
manly when he is in bed in the early hours of the morning.
i actualy was woken up by him one night screaming and being thrown around the room
knocking cupboards and tables in his room.
i raced into his room and it fully looked like he was being thrown around the room.
i actualy wittnest him being lifted off the ground and thrown into the
wall at one point.WTF,?

and in the morning he had bruses around.
his upper arms and legs.
we had been smoking dmt and picking mushrooms in ballingup in wa,
a few days befor though.

he has told me stories that i was quite jealouse of actualy.
not being smart here, just honest.
he said that there is pink female being that,
literaly has pressured him to have sex with im a couple of time.
(im being verry seriouse here)
as i said that would be cool,and he started crying,
as he had no control over it at all.
he had full contole over his body, but
she somehow can contole his nerve centers so he feels awsome while it is happening
but he is so scared that it is happening that he just feels full of fear and adrenaline
mixed with plessure that he feels fully physicaly sic to his core,
but cant through up!
i can imagine that that feeling would be fully fuckup,!
and after the second time she actualy put his hand on her stomach ,
and he could feel somthing moving!?WTF

Then about 4 years later he said she came back and she was with averry young being,
who she comunicated that it was his child.
honestly i am not making this shit up bro.
he is terrified and shaking full on and sweating evertime he tells me this bizare storry.
he is truly terrified at recounting this story to me .
he said that he can feel the presence of a much larger male energy baeing
around when ever he has this encounter,
but has never actualy seen this outher being,!
once again WTF???
he said that he has been taken onto somesort of craft multiple times.
and his mother told me he has definatly been experiencing these encounters since a young boy.
Shocked .
anyway, there is definatly some verry strange things going on out there.
wheather it is brain chemistry creating physical symtoms or,?
somthing outher actualy interfering in this reality is unknown,
but definatly extremly interesting when you here these stories first hand,
by people that are actualy experiencing them.

i hope some outher people here can find the strength to share some of there experiences
here,
i think this is a good place to share them.
and mabe we could start a couple of different theads for different aspets of these
experiences.

thankyou both for sharing your incredible experiences.

peace and love

OM MANI OADME HUM.

and a

Handel
#6 Posted : 7/9/2017 7:46:23 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

acacaya: That sounds like a classic alien abduction case. I believe them to be true. They abduct both the physical body, and in most cases, the etheric/astral one (since the aliens are actually hyperdimensional beings, not necessarily just extra-terrestrials). They use the physical body for genetic stuff to create hybrids that can survive in our atmosphere for long, and when they only abduct you "in spirit", they create a split personality (which is why those abductions start as early as 6 months old). That new personality grows in parallel to your main one, and is obedient to them. You are not aware of it for all your life. If an Event happens on Earth, that personality will automatically switch up and take control. It's what they've been trained for. And that's the info I've been able to gather so far on the subject.

IAmWe-WeAreYou
#7 Posted : 7/15/2017 3:42:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man! Reading this gives me shivers and goose bumps all over my body! I have experienced so many similar events Very happy

To give permission to the spirits to interact
- Done that (almost every time)

Spirits that looks like sentinels from the Matrix, but made of energy
- Those I have met

Those spirits having robes and a pen
- Almost, those I met had "floating energy robes" and what looked like wands

Meet alien like entities that performed surgery
- Done that, but not in my skull but in my chest/heart and spine. They removed some black stuff and rearrange some parts. And I could also feel it physically in my bode as they moved along.

Aliens that merged into my body
- Yep, but that was one of the sentinel looking types.

To get the feeling to be closer to perceiving energy without psychedelics now
- No kidding! I need 1/4 of what was my normal LSD dosage now days. The effect have changed a lot as well. I am much more here and now with a clear and rational mind and thinking. Which helps a lot when I meditate under the influence and to understand more what is going on.

Stronger and better intuition
- Yes, yes yes! And that is something I like a lot. It is so awesome to be able to trust my intuition, especially when it is correct!

I actually have two old trip reports about that sentinel meeting (and I got energy healing from them) and the surgery. But it written in my native language so I will translate them and post them here. Very happy

DiMiTree wrote:
Thanks to who ever it was that helped me circulate my cerebrospinal fluid better, I welcome further interaction with you! I'm sure its just the first step in the right direction along a long path of healing.

I strongly believe that you are 100% right in your conclusion.
What it have done for me (that I'm sure of) is that it waken up the Kundalini forces and that is something that have given me the most important experience in my life. But it took 3 years before I understood what was going on and I have just started the Kundalini journey.
So I highly recommend you to investigate and dig deeper into Kundalini, if you feel for it (I have always been super skeptical to that "hippie mumbo-jumbo shit" as I called it before. But now I believe it is very true).

DiMiTree wrote:
This is a great example of the role specific intention setting and invocation plays in meditation, and how psychedelics can help reach those higher states that are normally only accessible to psychic sensitives. I highly recommend using them for meditation over partying.

I totally agree with you! Meditation on small doses of Ketamine is something that I find really interesting and it have showed me a lot how my mind works. LSD is also one of my favorites to meditate with. And during those sessions I have manages to get so insanely deep that I have had a hard time to accept what was going on.

Jin wrote:
its not a good idea to trust entities , especially when it comes to this sort of a thing

Why don't you trust them? Are you afraid? If so, sure, then it is a bad idea for you (or should I say your ego) to do it. But it looks like DiMiTree is the opposite and thankful, so I encourage DiMiTree to go even deeper and explore this more. Never stop to ask why and always look around the next corner Smile

Handel wrote:
... That new personality grows in parallel to your main one, and is obedient to them. You are not aware of it for all your life. If an Event happens on Earth, that personality will automatically switch up and take control. It's what they've been trained for. And that's the info I've been able to gather so far on the subject.

I don't believe that is true in my case (and not in DiMiTree's either). If you have another intention and a believe that does not align with what you are saying, and you realize that all this is actually just Your True Higher Self that are playing the divine play of life, then you will not go in that direction and hence it will never happen.
So I'm not saying that it is not true, I believe it can happen. But then again, it is just a play so it doesn't matter in the end. Everything is exactly as it should be, on the "cosmic level" that we don't (and I believe we can't) understand (yet).

So to summarize, I believe that intention is the key and together with letting go of the fear and trust your higher self, the spirit, entities or whatever you want, that it will lead you in the direction to what I believe is the next big step/paradigm shift in our evolution. Englightment.

But remember that it is the journey that is important, not the goal. Trust your intuition and feel in what direction your heart is leading you. Also remember that this is a sort of a roller coaster ride so it will be thrills and chills along the way.. and you will be afraid and suffer. That is all part of the game and it hadn't been the same and as good without it.

Have fun, be curious and enjoy the ride!

Good luck and much love!