We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beyond the Ego Options

IAmWe-WeAreYou
#1 Posted : 11/16/2014 12:50:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, there I was, sitting comfortable in my couch. A good friend by my side and a glass vaporizer pipe loaded with a fair amount of DMT.
After some hesitation I finally made up my mind and turned on the primus powerlighter.
Slowly letting the flame caress the glass bubble and with a silent praying to whomever is out there:
- Please be kind to me and help me to go through the experience in the best possible way
I was ready to take off.

Somehow, I had the feeling that this was going to be a special journey.
And I could not be more correct about that, for sure.

---

I exhaled all the air from my lungs and started to take a long toke.
Slowly inhaling... slowly inhaling... carefully filling my lungs with the fantastic smoke.
No problem there. Everything went on smooth as silk
I even kind of enjoyed the piquantly taste of the DMT.

It was not long before my perception started to shift.

Vivid colors.
Everything so bright.
So beautiful.

Still focus on the pipe, still slowly inhaling...

The relaxation and heaviness of the body started to remind it self.

My hands and the pipe began to morph into something made out of basic geometric shapes.
Circles, squares. Colored with even more vivid colors.

Still inhaling...

A low frequency tone appears. Slowly rising. Very powerful. Vibrations from deep within.
The world starts to dissolve.

Still inhaling...

A new tone starts to form. Very high pitched, very hard to perceive, but impossible mistake.

Still inhaling...

But now it is time to let go.

I lay aside the lighter and the pipe. Holding my breath. Leaning back. Relaxing.
Clearing my mind for whatever is bound to happen.

---

Candyland, I know this place! This is familiar domains, I have been here before.
The world consists of well-defined shapes in the most fantastic colors ever seen to mankind.
Pure amazement, jaw dropping visuals, as usual.
I just love to visit this place from time to time.

But wait, everything is going so fast!
Extremely intense feeling. I realize this is going to go way beyond my usually journeys.
What have I done? A sting of fear, where is this going to end?

But there is no turning back now.
I have no control, whatsoever, of what is going to happen.
Acceptance, relaxation, go with the flow.
Because thinking is not going to help me now.

---

And there they are! The entities.
Extremely intelligent, humanoid looking beings, living in Hyperspace.
They reminds me of something I have seen before, maybe I recognize them on images from some ancient religion?
I don't know, but they feel familiar.

One of them approaching me. Holding a vial containing liquid crystals.
I realize what is going to happen. I have experienced this before!
They will put me through a relaxation test to see that I am in a mindful state.
If I succeed with that, they will place a crystal on my third eye and I will go on to the next dimension.

The entity is approaching me fast without hesitation.
Holding up the vial, just about to pour the liquid crystals
Me: - Wait! What about the relaxation test? What is going on?
It: - No time for that, we have to hurry!
Me: - But wait...
It: - This is not the right time for hesitation!
Me: - But...
It: - Come on!
Me: - But...
It: - As I said, this is NOT the right time for hesitation!
Me: - Ok whatever! Lets do this! I'm ready!
Me: - go, go! GO! (before I change my mind)

The entity poured the liquid crystals into my third eye.
And it was the beginning of the end.

---

What happened next is almost out of comprehension for the human mind.
Me, Myself and I, and every single cell in the body exploded into a cloud of elementary particles, just to dissolve completely into pure energy, the second after that.
Not the form of energy we are thinking about in our everyday life here on earth.
This was something completely different.
Something that is everywhere and nowhere.
Something that exists and not exists at the same time.
Something that is ineffable.

No concept of time and space. No words for explanation. No logical constructs. No "I" to experience. No nothing. No no.

Existence or nonexistence?
Or both? Or nothing of it?

I don't know for how long it lasted. It could have been seconds or the entire time of the universe.
My memories from this part are just vague recollections of highly confusing feelings and visions. It was just too much. There was no chance at all, to get a grip of it, in a logical sense.
It feels like my mind has deliberately blocked out most if it in an attempt to maintain sanity.

---

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the entire existence folds itself inside out.
And in an extremely intense moment my consciousness is reborn.
I exists! But how? But where? But why?

My "body" consists of vibrating energy, hold together by invisible forces.
I am still in Hyperspace, but this is the reality now.
I realize that our life on earth is merely an illusion. A hallucination that was ment to break through.
I am one of them now, the entities. No strings attached to my former me. I am energy floating around in a higher dimension.
Still a lot of confusion in my mind. What the f*** did just happen? And what is happening?
I have problem to maintain stability, the reality is still folding itself around, giving me the impression of slipping back and forth through unknown dimensions.

Is this irreversible?
I think so. I am on the other side now. This is it.
I have broken the spell, realized the hallucination, seen through the illusion.
Nothing is holding me back now, I can finally see the reality as it is, in its purest form.

With indescribable feelings of fascinating amazement, I start to feel my way around in this new form of being "me".
It is not every day you have the opportunity to experience yourself in the form of floating energy.
This is so incredible and it keeps me busy for a while, interacting with the world in Hyperspace.

Things are starting to slow down now. Feelings of relief, I am still alive (whatever it means). I am still here (wherever it is).
There are other entities around me. They are also relieved. I understand that this was serious matters. Something that was outside of their control and with a very uncertain outcome.
Somehow I managed to do it. But what was it? And why? Questions, but no answers.

Totally exhausted by the experience I decide to rest my mind. Just zoom out. Let everything go. Rest my mind.
I slowly descend down in a dreamlike state of consciousness.
I can feel that something is happening to my energy body. It is starting to crystallize itself into a more solid form.
Very pleasant feeling and I am just lying there. Too tired to think. Just flowing with this process of profound pleasure.

I think I fell asleep, because suddenly I woke up, this time on my sofa.
Hyperspace was almost gone. Just some lingering visuals, dancing around in the air in front of me.

A way of waving farewell... and a thank you for this time.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

syzygy
#2 Posted : 11/16/2014 7:26:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Great read thank you for sharing. I had an experience recently that was somewhat similar although on a slightly lower level of revelation. Instead of a crystal vial it was something that looked more like a shot from a nurse. Although after being given it I realized she was only in that form because it was more familiar to me and once I saw past it she was the most amazing being of light.

So cool how similar experiences people get on this stuff. Really makes you wonder...

Horuscope
#3 Posted : 11/17/2014 4:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also had the beings give me "medicine", many times. Often times the medicine forces me to leave the trip, other times it makes my have to use the bathroom forcing me to leave the trip. I has been very often that the beings have given me a medicine. It feels to me that I have discovered the real reality and they are sedating me and sending me back to the matix physical reality.

in fact my non skeptical self is quite sure thats whats happening.

Aweems
#4 Posted : 11/17/2014 4:46:44 AM

Wisdom

Isn't all this around us beautiful?Big grin
Sounds like you experienced a sense of Ascension, your light being rising.
"The last trial" Opened up completely to the "Inner light" third eye stuff.
Of course all IMO lol. Spirit Science junk(; Experiences like yours are very meaningful and blissful.

Sweet post friend!Thumbs up
"You didn't ask for this, You didn't mean to.. It was all in the timing. This come to, this realization."

MrVortex
#5 Posted : 11/17/2014 8:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, amazing experience!

Aeracura222
#6 Posted : 11/19/2014 9:36:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Just wow. Thank you for this Smile
When Humanity recognizes that it is intimately connected to each other, the animals, plants - the Earth - to the Divine, perhaps we will know peace. I came here to help the world remember it's truth, but got lost along the way. www.oneworldhealing.net

Bancopuma
#7 Posted : 6/21/2017 3:34:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IAmWe-WeAreYou wrote:
What happened next is almost out of comprehension for the human mind.
Me, Myself and I, and every single cell in the body exploded into a cloud of elementary particles, just to dissolve completely into pure energy, the second after that.
Not the form of energy we are thinking about in our everyday life here on earth.
This was something completely different.
Something that is everywhere and nowhere.
Something that exists and not exists at the same time.
Something that is ineffable.

No concept of time and space. No words for explanation. No logical constructs. No "I" to experience. No nothing. No no.

Existence or nonexistence?
Or both? Or nothing of it?

I don't know for how long it lasted. It could have been seconds or the entire time of the universe.
My memories from this part are just vague recollections of highly confusing feelings and visions. It was just too much. There was no chance at all, to get a grip of it, in a logical sense.
It feels like my mind has deliberately blocked out most if it in an attempt to maintain sanity.

Wow sounds like quite the experience!! This particular part of your experience, the really intense part after the being poured the liquid crystals into your third eye, really resonated with me, as it all sounds very reminiscent indeed of my recent breakthrough experiences with 5-MeO-DMT/Bufo. Cool

Mister_Niles
#8 Posted : 6/22/2017 12:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha! I wonder if your "candyland" and my "candy shop" are the same place. It often rains candy when I'm in that place. One time the candy turned into cartoon sports balls of all varieties. It was odd.
My place is distinctly indoors. Your "candyland" seems to imply a landscape. Is it more like an outdoor or indoor place. Just curious. I personally know two people who have independently talked about the candy shop to me and I think I've seen it mentioned in posts.

Also: It's interesting when objects like crystals are removed or replaced. Another common theme.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

IAmWe-WeAreYou
#9 Posted : 7/14/2017 5:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mister_Niles wrote:

Haha! I wonder if your "candyland" and my "candy shop" are the same place. It often rains candy when I'm in that place. One time the candy turned into cartoon sports balls of all varieties. It was odd.
My place is distinctly indoors. Your "candyland" seems to imply a landscape. Is it more like an outdoor or indoor place. Just curious. I personally know two people who have independently talked about the candy shop to me and I think I've seen it mentioned in posts.

What I was referring to was the the Hyperspace lexicon definition of Candyland: "The visual of a pristine polished "enhanced" open eyed reality."

And that have usually started with OEV's in my living room that have transformed into a hyperspace version of it self where everything is "same same but different". I have often had that experience as the first stop on my hyperspace journeys but many times I have gone directly to other "dimensions" as well.

But I have also experienced things similar to your candy shop where I have been in places where the feeling is very playful with a lot of joy and happiness, and it have felt like a playground for hyperspace kids that have contained things like toys and candy. And yes, that have been in a landscape type of setting.

Mister_Niles wrote:
Also: It's interesting when objects like crystals are removed or replaced. Another common theme.

It is very interesting indeed!

And it is actually starting to make sense for me now when I managed to do a major breakthrough where I went completely ego death, but with a profound sense of "I Am" and that "I" was the entire existence. I really felt that I was everything and everything was me, and it lasted for 2 hours the first time and 3 hours the second time I reached that state consciousness. (I.e. way beyond the normal timespan of a trip).
It was a truly non-dualistic experience of our reality (i.e. I was not in hyperspace) where I was merged into the "Eternal Here and Now" and the most fascinating part was that it was a wordless and thoughtless experience where my inner voice was completely silenced (since yeah, my inner voice is my ego and my ego was gone).

Among the things that I understood from those experiences was that the purpose of my life up to that point was to prepare myself to take the steps necessary for it to happen. And this have been the most important thing in my whole life and a turning point for sure.

So I strongly believe that the purpose of all my trips have been to prepare me to be able to truly let go of my illusionary self in the form of the ego. (But I was just lucky for a short period of time and I'm not anywhere close to that now).

Anyways, I planning to write a lengthy report where I put all pieces together and try explain my journey even if the real meaning can't be explained with words. It is something that have to be experienced.

Until then, good luck and have fun everyone!
This is a truly amazing world we are living in and the life is a part of the most ultimate experience we can undertake Smile