We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
THH & Mesc Options

Bancopuma
#21 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:26:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

50mg sublingual THH + 250 mescaline actetate produced a very pleasant experience for myself and two friends. It was a nice sunny day and we went for a country walk by a river, with a scattering of herbal cigarettes smoked throughout.

Visual effects were very low key...colours enhanced, subtle closed eye visuals and fractals on the grass and trees etc. but body high was strong, like a chilled out, earthy, extended MDMA feeling...very benign, friendly and warm.

I think for a full visionary experience 500/600mg might be more like it...

I think the THH dose was quite low, as it seemed to have little effect on the experience...however I was a lot more chilled out on that dosage of mescaline than expected...that stimulation wasn't present, despite taking it after waking up, on an empty stomach, with a coffee...too be honest though I think I prefer mescaline alone, as I'm quite partial to a little stimulation! Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#22 Posted : 8/18/2009 8:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would have to agree that he prefers the stimulation of mescaline. THH totally wipes it out. But for some people who hate the stimulant effect of mescaline, THH is a good way to combat it.

Note that if you take 200 mg THH orally with the mescaline, it will boost the potency of the mescaline about 2x. It becomes sort of an ayahuasca experience. But the stimulant effect of the mescaline is gone.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#23 Posted : 8/18/2009 8:35:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Sometimes after taking MAOI SWIM has been fine no ill effects at all even after eating a bunch of cheese (pizza etc). But SWIM has also got an extreme head ache and painful feeling (yogurt + beer was eaten a couple hours after pharmahuasca). It was one of the worst headaches SWIM can remember ever having. SWIM thinks it may have been the beginnings of a hypertensive crisis. SWIM had taken harmine / harmaline mixture.

Harmala alkaloids DO NOT MIX WELL WITH ALCOHOL. Alcohol is one of the things shamans tell you NOT to use with caapi. I think that's what caused the headache. SWIM does not drink, and that's probably why he's never got such effects from harmala alkaloids.

I think the combined vasodilation effects of the alcohol and vasodilation effects of the harmala alkaloids caused the headache. It has nothing to do with them being RIMAs.

Ginkgo biloba can do the same thing if you mix it with alcohol because it's also a vasodilator. THH, harmine, and harmaline are all vasodilators. Vasodilators should not be mixed with alcohol. That combination is known to cause headaches.

If I take Ginkgo biloba with coffee, it gives me a headache from too much vasodilation. Certain things are just not meant to be mixed together.

Niacin (Vitamin B3), a powerful vasodilator, can cause headaches from too much vasodilation. It has nothing to do with MAO metabolism. Niacin is not an MAOI or RIMA, it’s a vitamin.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

burnt
#24 Posted : 8/19/2009 8:09:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

That sounds like a good explanation. Because the second time SWIM ate a bunch of food after pharmahuasca he didn't drink any beer for a while and there was no problem. What you said makes perfect sense.

۩
#25 Posted : 8/21/2009 8:05:08 AM

Ron would you combine red acetate with THH or only pure white ?
What are your thoughts on a 2:3 ratio of THH + M eaten orally at the same time in a dream?

69ron
#26 Posted : 8/23/2009 7:31:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has tried THH with both impure acetates and pure mescaline, and it makes little difference.

If taking the THH orally, it’s not a good idea to take more than 200 mg of THH. Large doses of THH are not very pleasant: at around 350 mg orally THH causes dizziness and slight nausea. It becomes psychedelic on it’s own at that dose, but it’s not very pleasant.

At about 200 mg orally, THH is able to increase the potency of mescaline by about 2x without introducing side effects. At 350 mg, it would do the same, but the trip would be much heavier because THH starts having it’s own psychedelic effects at that dose, but the overall experience will be more unpleasant because of the dizziness and nausea caused by THH at such a dose. Too much THH is NOT a good thing.

۩
#27 Posted : 10/3/2009 5:18:14 AM

Of course. The datura will help with nausea.
The highest I ever went in my dreams was 3 seeds, 200mg THH + 600mg of some lovely bitterness.
Still wasn't half as intense as a good brew.

'Coatl
#28 Posted : 10/3/2009 5:27:27 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I've always been of the opinion that mixing anything with cactus or mescaline except Cannabis could be very dangerous, especially MAOIs.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

۩
#29 Posted : 10/3/2009 5:33:46 AM

Same time.

balaganist
#30 Posted : 10/3/2009 12:12:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Of course. The datura will help with nausea.
The highest I ever went in my dreams was 3 seeds, 200mg THH + 600mg of some lovely bitterness.
Still wasn't half as intense as a good brew.

when you say 'good brew' do u mean a brew of cacti or aya?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

۩
#31 Posted : 10/4/2009 7:30:06 PM

cacti.

PREV12