We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Happy 70th Birthday Terrence McKenna Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#1 Posted : 11/16/2016 9:13:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

11/16/16 Would have been the 70th Birthday of Terrence McKenna. I am grateful for the time I spend with him. I am grateful that his brother Dennis is still with us and still doing vital work. Happy Birthday TMK and thanks for all the words and memories.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 11/16/2016 11:49:12 PM

Come what may

Happy Birthday Terrence!!

Love that guy!!Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 11/17/2016 2:10:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A great joy and speaker, he was. Still resonates with us today. Happy Birthday Terence Mckenna! Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

teotenakeltje
#4 Posted : 11/17/2016 7:37:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes! 'The bard' is one of the most entertaining people to listen to. He forces to you to think outside your comfort zone. In a way he will always be present through his numerous lectures.
This post made me realize that my son and Terence share the same birthday! Smile That little rascal also has a way with words...and he just turned 2 yesterday!

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 11/17/2016 1:14:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Happy birthday Terrence! You live on through your ideas.

-eg

#6 Posted : 11/17/2016 1:36:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

A man ahead of his time, someone (regardless of being right or wrong) who caused many to think about things moreso than they would've previously. Beautiful articulations on society, culture, and art, among many other topics.

Happy Birthday <3

Espurrr
#7 Posted : 7/10/2017 9:09:59 PM

mckenny mckenny little mckenny, mckenny and the elder tree mckenny and the elder breeze, mckeeny dead mckenny breathes, mckenny here mckenny freeze