We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
plant id southeastearn pennsylvannia Options

urbananonymous
#1 Posted : 7/8/2017 12:43:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

possible mimosa hostilis? i cant figure it out from searching. thought and opinions on species?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

urtica
#2 Posted : 7/8/2017 2:10:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would guess Albizzia julibrissin, the happiness tree.

No DMT type alkaloids but it is a nicely calming & joy bringing herb. Do the flowers smell wonderful?
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

An_Observer
#3 Posted : 7/8/2017 4:11:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I WISH that stuff were mimosa hostilis or any of the enlightening trees. Where I'm at, there are areas where the roadside has one every 15-20 feet. Stuff is even considered invasive. Was always told as a kid that it was mimosa I believe due to the similar appearance of the leaves as well as how they sometimes fold up depending on the weather but alas it is not.

urtica
#4 Posted : 7/8/2017 4:30:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The tincture of the fresh flowers is a really nice, calming, antidepressantish kind of medicine. Makes people 'giddy'.
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

roninsina
#5 Posted : 7/8/2017 4:21:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We have loads of a. Julibrissin here too. I've been smoking the flowers a bit, lately. I can't confirm the safety of this, but it's a nice little buzz - short acting (10 or 20 minutes) and slightly stimulating. Sometimes I take a flower and wipe a small amount off the edges of my harmala bowl, and it's seams to potentiate these affects. There are some threads worth reading on them here on the Nexus.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost