We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Plants for the bees and butterflies. Options

Cognitive Heart
#21 Posted : 7/5/2017 8:24:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, glad you corrected me there. Now that makes sense, the purple flower w/3 petals, right. I'm actually not sure what the common or scientific name is, unfortunately. Many of these plants are unknown to me(such as the etymology) and other aspects besides their ability to acutely feed pollinators. Let me ask around and I'll get back to you on that 3 petaled plant.

I know that vinca minor is the safer approach to vinca's nootropic properties(of which I do have some experience with in the past with a whole-plant based water extract) but probably won't return and attempt again due to some of its potentially harmful effects/alkaloids such as possible nerve damage(reserpine). I mean, there's no doubt it worked in the short-term but there were noticeable differences in a lack of clarity through the long term effects, ime. Overall, it was okay.

I'll hopefully report back soon on that purple flower. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 7/6/2017 12:03:23 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for that, I like to know what I have growing and this one has been bugging me!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Cognitive Heart
#23 Posted : 7/6/2017 7:02:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Thanks for that, I like to know what I have growing and this one has been bugging me!

So, as it turns out, the plant/flower in question is known as spiderwort. Otherwise called scientifically as "tradescantia." Have fun! Pleased

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tradescantia

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Cognitive Heart
#24 Posted : 7/7/2017 10:09:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely echinacea just opened up as of recently. Very happy
Cognitive Heart attached the following image(s):
IMG_1676.JPG (553kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
IMG_1677.JPG (427kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
IMG_1691.JPG (496kb) downloaded 10 time(s).

PREV12