We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
broken in the bath Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 1/24/2008 12:25:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, I thought i'd take a moment this morn to describe an experience or series of experiences I had with DMT in the bath; which weren't particularly unbearable but they also weren't very plesant and i think set me back in terms of my development in hyperspace and exploration of the substance.Perhaps a kick in the teeth for not using it in the correct manner.

Anyway; I had been smoking DMT in a spliff quite a bit (In my opinion, a very wasteful and ultimately pointless activity, perhaps only useful to introduce people to the taste. thats all.) And I decided to smoke it in the bath.

To cut a long story short, the experience was of a universe which wasn't working. the noise of cars outside that wouldn't start, the dripping of pipes, the universe was broken. I was broken.

I looked at my hand, while hanging on the balance of half dead, half alive, and where my thumb and two fingers grasped the smoking stub, described it perfectly. (if you do it yourself, and imagine that your two fingers are an ass, and your thumbs fucking them, (bear with me here...) and likewise that your thumb and finger is an ass and your fingers fucking it... anyway, it was an altogether fucked situation!

My only advice to people is that DMT is like a magnifying glass, like a projector of YOU!

The universe in itself is like a mirror, So altogether don't run to the substance out of somekind of routine - because you'll end up only smoking it and enjoying the smelly side of it, you won't learn anything. Do it when you really feel like your ready to journey.

So: Have some intent. INTEND to learn, smoke it because you're going to meet aliens, not because you want a break from boredom. Don't do it out of selfishness, like I did.

I've learned my lesson; and since had some wondeful trips, in comparison about 3000x better, more spectacular, more beautiful and more profound than those base-level stoned-trippy effect, smelly waste of a beautiful crystal, my time and my effort.

Take care journiers!
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 1/25/2008 6:28:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Set and Setting ! Watch where you are aiming that Hyperspace cannon of yours ... from.. ! I fear dmt as much as I love it !

You are absolutely correct about respecting dmt - a gram should be a life time supply for one person ! And although I believe you're talking about this, your description made me think of something else - maybe the dmt in the doobie had expired, gone 'off' ? Burning it in too high a heat is possible if you rolled a stogie. How old was the doobie..?

I believe that the effects of deteriorated dmt, spice that is old and stored poorly, include 'choppy' and jitteryness to the entire launch. Or it's like an aborted launch with black-and-white visions, stuttering 'brokenness'. The spaceship was still tethered to the launch pad when the rockets fired ! You get all tangled...

Or maybe, again it's just the number of HT-5 receptors happening, in your head at that time of day..? How was your head feeling in the tub, at tha time of day..!?

One way I have come about to make the whole affair of smoking dmt more ritualized and 'respectful' of your body is to only smoke dmt after drinking a syrian rue seed extract, and so you need to prepare for this.

You need to have an empty stomach (6 Hrs with no food, or just fruit snacks) so you prepare by eating very consciously all day, avoiding the high-tryamine/tyrosine foods since your breakfast. You wait all day, perhaps getting anxious, but then in the evening you drink the rue extract, followed 20- 30 minutes later by hits on the vapourizer ... In addition to all the day-long build up that includes fearful-respect, you get waaaay more out any active dose (say >20 mg) than smoking dmt without MAOIs, and with MAOIs you remember so much more! Instead of 20 minutes to baseline it's 40 minutes, and the breakthrough phase might double in length ! Doing this restricted diet thing is hard, so it's less likely you'd try it everyday, or every week even.