We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
LG's 1.7% A/B MHRB Extraction Tek & Tasteless Multi-Gram Mega/Monocrystal Recrystallization Options

Jees
#61 Posted : 6/24/2017 7:41:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reincarnated wrote:
... Ego boost is the only reason (imo) to create (or even propose) such a thing as a 20 g cluster...
I've been wondering about that too and why the 20 fixation? Whats wrong with 45gr if you go that route anyway? A 125gr perhaps, anyone more?

Mono separates boyz from man Razz , its a much more noble challenge, glad that LG goes that way and wishing him success Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

LevitatingGod
#62 Posted : 6/24/2017 3:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hortwizard wrote:
LevitatingGod, I would love to see a 20g banger. Especially if you can get it looking like that one on erowid. You would definately live up to your screename. lol

Thanks Razz I am going for a mono-crystal but have used the deems I had already to create it(a bit over 6g), so as for the "20g single crystal" I can assure you it will not be that large as I never intend to create a crystal that's so large I don't know what to do with it, lol.
I look forward to posting the end result. So far I have created a tiny version of a very thick rectangular mono crystal, thus showing myself my technique is in fact producing the type of crystal I am seeking.
What you perceive, you conceive.

LevitatingGod
#63 Posted : 6/24/2017 3:08:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Reincarnated wrote:
... Ego boost is the only reason (imo) to create (or even propose) such a thing as a 20 g cluster...
I've been wondering about that too and why the 20 fixation? Whats wrong with 45gr if you go that route anyway? A 125gr perhaps, anyone more?

Mono separates boyz from man Razz , its a much more noble challenge, glad that LG goes that way and wishing him success Thumbs up

Oh lord, a 45gram?! Now that would be some artwork! Maybe though stick to alum or sodium tetraborate for those sizes. I would not recommend it for dmt. The mono crystal is definitely a bit more of advanced crystallizing, that I recommend as we clearly all want to see it. In my opinion, a 20g cluster crystal would be awesome but it requires using a lot of bark which isn't as awesome, especially for the plant itself. However, as for a 1g-3g-ish single mono-crystal, I am all aboard going for it just so we can all know it's possible.
The mono crystal is definitley going as I thought it would, just seems to be taking quite a bit longer than the other process did, but that was very much expected due to the formation process of this type of crystallizing being one that requires much more patience.

downwardsfromzero
#64 Posted : 6/24/2017 3:25:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

LevitatingGod wrote:
Reincarnated wrote:
[...]

Oh lord, a 45gram?! Now that would be some artwork.
[...]patience.

I would equally see this endeavour much as a kind of artwork. If art is egotistical, well, um, Damien Hirst.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Reincarnated
#65 Posted : 6/26/2017 6:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:
Reincarnated wrote:
[...]

[...]patience.

I would equally see this endeavour much as a kind of artwork. If art is egotistical, well, um, Damien Hirst.

Razz Great example... Damien Hirsts work is also riddled with ethical issues. Is the art worth the life of another bieng?
This thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46913 is showing the reason I am questioning growing such a large crystal. I don't think this should be advertised as a 'try this at home and lets compare rocks' simply for the plants welfare for generations to come.

I do however applaud the mono crystal work going on here. Hope to see your results. I think (hope) even a 1gram solid crystal would be enough for many people on here.
I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings

LevitatingGod
#66 Posted : 6/26/2017 7:06:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reincarnated wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:
Reincarnated wrote:
[...]

[...]patience.

Razz Great example... Damien Hirsts work is also riddled with ethical issues. Is the art worth the life of another bieng?
This thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46913 is showing the reason I am questioning growing such a large crystal. I don't think this should be advertised as a 'try this at home and lets compare rocks' simply for the plants welfare for generations to come.

I do however applaud the mono crystal work going on here. Hope to see your results. I think (hope) even a 1gram solid crystal would be enough for many people on here.

I agree entirely, one gram mono-crystal would be plenty sufficient to portray the possibility, but I will let the seed continue its growth until I see it's finished growing/the solvent has fully evaporated.

As for that link, wow, just wow.. I agree, I will edit a few responses to exemplify the smaller mono-crystal over the production of a large cluster crystal. That's a very good subject to bring to focus, thank you.
For this mono-crystal, I redissolved all my current deems.

Reincarnated
#67 Posted : 6/26/2017 8:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I agree grow it as big as you can with what you have,it would be nice to see, but I don't think we should be promoting mass extractions as an artform

LevitatingGod
#68 Posted : 6/27/2017 6:57:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reincarnated wrote:
Thanks. I agree grow it as big as you can with what you have,it would be nice to see, but I don't think we should be promoting mass extractions as an artform

Growing crystals is indeed a form of art to many, myself included. That being said, "mass extractions" could be replaced by extracting say one kilo and recrystallizing the same deems over and over until satisfied, making anywhere from a 1-17g crystal from this one kilo. This amount would last very long and on top of it, it would only be a kilo once. This technique is very well designed for sufficient returns so one wouldn't have to use a lot more bark than should be necessary. I don't think one would have to extract several kilos or even two to make the art of a big crystal. All this aside, I am not promoting 'mass extractions as an art form' but rather simply stating having a nicely sized beautiful crystal is art itself.

limolords
#69 Posted : 6/27/2017 8:42:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up NOTHIN LIKE A 200G ROCK BRO?

ITS NUTHIN TO DO WIV EGO.
ITS JUST TRUE SCIENCE .

YOU WILL NEVA NEVA KNOW, IF YA NEVA NEVA GO!!!

ULARU
THE ROCK.
DOWNUNDER
limolords attached the following image(s):
ksjlxkjws13.jpg (491kb) downloaded 230 time(s).

limolords
#70 Posted : 6/27/2017 8:53:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Come on people .!
we all understand about being,
constrained and tied up with dogma.!

lets just let ideas flow without limit.

or do you have to be home by dark>!!!???

momy is calling???

ftjk.jpg (58kb) downloaded 229 time(s).
bjh.jpg (12kb) downloaded 223 time(s).
vine13.jpg (17kb) downloaded 222 time(s).

limolords
#71 Posted : 6/27/2017 9:52:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Shocked Crying or very sad Razz

i once had a 5ltr olive jar of shellite,!
that chrystalised before i could wash the solvent.!

i was doing the 3rd pull ,
when i noticed the 2nd pull jar.!
on the balcony.!

when i looked.!!!

there was a 3 spiral form growing from the base of the jar.
it was literaly like a DNA spiral with 3 full turns before it became,
a 57gram rock the size of your fist, sitting on top of the tripple spiral dna looking
spiral base stand,!
sorry hard to describe.!!!
but to my dismay.
wateva , einstein couldnt spell either,!!!.
but to my dismay, i was dissappointed as,
there was a big red patch of wat i thought was a base contamination.!
so i dried it and weighed it.
70 grams all up dry weight,!
so i dissoved id it in shellite and attemted to re crystalize it.
but to no avail.
id lost the rock.!!!???
spewin bro.
but i had realized after the fact that it was not base at all.
it was just beautiful color.!

that was 10 years ago.

and i never saw anything like that again.!!!
it was a fluke.!
it just happened.

DREAMS REALLY CAN BECOME SOLID REALITY,!

limolords
#72 Posted : 6/27/2017 10:06:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GO FREO
HUGE CRYSTALS UP TO AND ABOVE 1KG ARE EASY AND FULLY POSSIBLE.!
every one of these sanlalwood trees ,were conected to an acuminata tree.

now thats oldskool.!

the SECOND picture is of bark for tannin.!!!

STICK THAT IN YA PIPE AND SMOKE IT.!

WATEVA BRO

THERE IS ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE WORLD FOR EVA.!!!
FOR REAL BRO.!

SUSTAINABLY ,
FOREVA.

LIMOLORDS

PROVE ME WRONG BRO
sandlwood export from fremantle docks 1800s.jpg (81kb) downloaded 213 time(s).
fremantle bark.jpg (11kb) downloaded 212 time(s).
dgjh.jpg (32kb) downloaded 202 time(s).
vine13.jpg (17kb) downloaded 202 time(s).

Jees
#73 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:27:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

limolords wrote:
...PROVE ME WRONG BRO
Sorry to spoil your celebrating attitude with a nudge of cold reality:
For those who believe in sustainable MHRB sourcing.

limolords
#74 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:35:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Big grin Very happy
we live in australia bro.!
wat the REMOVED is mimosa hostilis???
catch up bro.
fremantle bark.jpg (11kb) downloaded 188 time(s).

limolords
#75 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:39:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there are fully sustainable acacia farms in australia ,
that can far out supply mimosa sustainably bro.!!!

Jees
#76 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

limolords wrote:
there are fully sustainable acacia farms in australia ,
that can far out supply mimosa sustainably bro.!!!
They probably can, but do they? I hear sad news about Australian acacia situation, but you make it sound like that's all not true then. Now that's good news, I hope it gets confirmed rather than contradicted.

limolords
#77 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:58:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stop
yes .
it is contradicted,
but only by people that dont realy know bro.

there will be a site that will be REMOVED
acacia phyllodes for REMOVED at 1% DMT content verry soon.

it is fully susstainable bro.
there are literaly millions of trees in the bush and the deserts mate.
but most people just dont have the time or the means to do it properly.

But that is about to change .!

TGO
#78 Posted : 6/27/2017 1:17:14 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Limolords,

Please take some time to review the Attitude section of the forum. Discussion of buying/selling isn't allowed unless they are live plants or seeds, not harvested material intended for extraction.

Also, just a quick question: Many of your posts are in all caps so I can't help but wonder if the caps lock on your keyboard is stuck or malfunctioning...? If it is, I understand, but otherwise, we can read you just fine. There is no need to shout at us while quadruple-posting.

Thumbs up

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Reincarnated
#79 Posted : 6/27/2017 7:21:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LevitatingGod wrote:
Reincarnated wrote:

Growing crystals is indeed a form of art to many, myself included. That being said, "mass extractions" could be replaced by extracting say one kilo and recrystallizing the same deems over and over until satisfied, making anywhere from a 1-17g crystal from this one kilo. This amount would last very long and on top of it, it would only be a kilo once. This technique is very well designed for sufficient returns so one wouldn't have to use a lot more bark than should be necessary. I don't think one would have to extract several kilos or even two to make the art of a big crystal. All this aside, I am not promoting 'mass extractions as an art form' but rather simply stating having a nicely sized beautiful crystal is art itself.

Yes, that statement i made may have been a little exaggerated as the extraction is not your main aim. Apologies. As you said above 1-17g from a kilo.... your original post mentions 20g... This would require more than a kilo. (Imo a mass extraction)
But i think we are understanding each other anyhow..

Limolords I think you're well off the mark BRO
And
You
Could make your p
Oint more
Efficiently bro
In ONE POST BRO

null24
#80 Posted : 6/28/2017 1:31:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

!
null24 attached the following image(s):
Train_off_Rails.jpg (126kb) downloaded 134 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

«PREV23456NEXT