We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange situations: DMT force me to keep my eyes open. Options

Ram Dazz
#1 Posted : 6/26/2017 10:37:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends,

did you ever experience the situation that you have to open your eyes, because DMT want it?

Background:
* In my last 10 DMT Trips I started as usual. Made some yoga exercises, sit down and close my
eyes and wait for the picture patterns and (maybe) more.
Smile
* Surprising for me, nothing happened...I then got a huge pressure in my head and I had to open my eyes.
* After opening my eyes I see beautiful picture of folded structures. These structures are 90% transparent
and flow slowly around like jelly fish. There surface is full of patterns in rainbox colors.
They fill my room like real smoke. They don't penetrate my furniture.
* Strange for me, I can move my head and my eyes to look at them from different directions. They look real
and when I open my mind....energy like electrical power going from them through my face directly to my
mind. Sometimes it is too much and they immediately reduce the power/force. This energy change something
in my head but I don' t know what. So what, it doesn't feel bad.
* And then it becomes really, really strange...when I put my arms/hands in the air to them they react.
Also the surface of my hands becomes illuminated from there (week) light.

Believe me, the first time I experienced this I had an open mouth because I was so astonished.
"Folded beings that interact with the reality?!?!"..crazy!
Smile

Also they like it to be touched (like you would stroke a good dog).
Also strange for me...I see them very clearly but I can't recognize the shape and patterns. they are
folded but is it a cube, bow or cylinder...I can't say.

If this is just an illusion generated from my brain, than this is the best simulation I ever saw.

Questions:
* Has anyone a similar experience?
* I don't know what to think about this experiences...maybe I take to much and to often DMT?
Smile

Thx

BTW, the only exceptions was my two last trips...I keep my eyes closed and "voilà"...there was a horror trip.
Sad
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mister_Niles
#2 Posted : 6/26/2017 12:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool. I have limited experience with open eye visuals on dmt, although a few hyperspace objects have followed me back and floated around my room.

I saw what I call rainbow ribbon entities on my very first dmt trip. Eyes closed though, in some sort of waiting room. They were "in the air" in this room and communicating with me by wavering and twitching. They never fully folded but didi fold at the corners from time to time. They were translucent and rectangular, like elongated gay pride flags whose colors where brighter and changing constantly.

Dmt makes me open my eyes during trips all the time. Usually when I am in deep trance (I usually only use dmt in combination with sublingual caapi extract), having dialog with or being lectured by an entity. I mean fully enmeshed. Might as well be a breakthrough state, and I guess it is. The entity will say something like: "I understand that you have interests in this place and deeper meaning, but right now, you need to deal with THIS" Then my eyes will pop open in my darkened room, but I can see everything very well (dilated pupils I guess). The room is always totally normal. No distortions at all. The sensation that I am tripping is completely gone, including the body load. Then the entity will say something like: "but... while you're here, let me show you this hyperspace crystal I put in your chest the last time you were here. See how it has changed?"

Interesting stuff.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Northerner
#3 Posted : 6/26/2017 11:36:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know what you mean Ram Dazz

It actually happened to me the first time I tried DMT. I didn't know one would normally close their eyes... I really had no idea what I was getting into.

The world started strobing and there was a deep tunnel through the room made of vertical and horizontal lines. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them everything was made out of huge blocks of foam. There were weird objects floating around everywhere in this strange augmented reality. Everything started vibrating then more and more and becoming bigger and bigger as the carrier tone got higher. At the same time I felt all my teeth shatter and fall to pieces in my mouth, I could feel all the little bits floating around in there. Then I finally closed my eyes and the bliss came.

Another time I had a very dark trip with a scorpion like entity that felt very malevolent. It was really hard to pull out and get back to this world, but I finally made it. When I opened my eyes I could still see the entity and all the DMT strangeness floating around in the room with me. I turned on my side light to try and clear things up a bit. It was very scary waiting for it to fade. So glad I didn't fully break through that time.

The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Global
#4 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:38:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've also noticed that entities seem to interact with physical reality such as not penetrating the couch. In very intense experiences, I have not experienced this to be the case, where multidimensionality completely extends beyond physical reality. It is my experience, that even with closed eyes, entities would circumnavigate the area where [your couch] is, even if you can't see it because your eyes are closed. In my experience, hyperspace fills the physical reality container you are in like a fluid. This is why I don't prefer to do it outdoors: everything becomes so expansive and balloons away from me. These open eyed displays tend to be rather holographic.

I was never forced to keep my eyes open, but I did keep them open the entire time once myself out of a need for experimentation. It obviously becomes harder to keep the eyes open the deeper you get into the experience. It's sort of like having a staring competition with hyperspace. I remember my eyes tearing up, but I would just keep them open for as long as I possibly could. The holographic scene I was holding would continue to develop, and grow progressively more sophisticated under my sustained concentration. I remember eventually when the detail began to deteriorate, as the time limits drew the experience to a close, I finally allowed my eyes to close, and the closed eyed vision I had was a very colorful, watery, lovey-dovey scene. It becomes very warm and nourishing. I have found this to be a typical reaction to being able to withstand continual intense phenomena from hyperspace.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Ram Dazz
#5 Posted : 6/27/2017 8:28:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends,

thanks for your reply...yesterday I thoughed I become mad (in a positive way)
Smile
After my last posting I did replay the situation and it was more real then before. I recognized that
they are only folded to map them in our reality.
Smile

Your postings helps me a lot.
Smile

[size=12]Do you believe it is real? (the folded beings)[/size]

This questions runs deep inside me and I have to say I can't believe it...the consequences
would be dramatic (I'm a technical science person).

Every answer is very welcome...

Ram Dazz
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

#6 Posted : 6/27/2017 8:58:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I've only kept my eyes open on a couple experiences [or mostly all the way]. Most of the time the sudden buildup of the experience leaves me naturally closing my eyes. As Global said 'the deeper you go the harder it will be to keep them open.'

I've mentioned awhile back that in several of my pharmahuasca experiences the ability for distinct entities to form and move around the space within the room became something that would occur often. As Global mentioned, these entities I encountered never passed through any of the objects within the room, they would move about though always staying within the bounds of open space. Hard to say what this means.

Ram Dazz
#7 Posted : 6/28/2017 7:08:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends,

it is good to recognize that I'm not the only one with these experience and with this questions.
Next time I must use the Quoting System to answer directly your posting.
Smile

Let me try to logical explain the/my/our situation.

Situation:
1) Without DMT we only see the normal reality.
2) DMT is "just" a chemical thing, that influence our brain.
3) Our brain react with DMT in a mostly visual way. The rest of the brain is
clear and sometimes crystal clear.
4) What we see with our eyes is not coming from the eyes (I don't believe that DMT extend the visual spectrum
of our eyes)...it is create from the brain. Otherwise I could record the folded beings on a Video cam.
5) That means that our brain overlap the reality picture with pictures from our brain.
6) The pictures I see are sometimes similar like movies you can see on youtube (Mandelbulb 3D), but my pictures have more
details and are way more complex.

Conclusion:
1) I know how complex fractal computer movies are. Also these Computer needs a lot of calculation
power.
2) When I try to imaging just a simple cube and let him rotate...I'm not able to do it! How can my brain do way more
complex picture with the help of DMT? DMT itself is not a (computer) program and I also don't think that these
pictures are stored inside DMT.
3) The next challenge is to combine these created picture with the reality of my room without clipping errors?

==> My current conclusion: It must come from outside, it means our brain is with the help of DMT a receiver?

Do you agree? Or did I forget something?

Thx

tseuq
#8 Posted : 6/28/2017 8:34:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A pretty mechanical model, observed and evaluated by modern science in our actual paradigm: What we (who am I? - is there any observer at all? If yes, this would imply a reality of separation/dualism) ultimately experience is a small drop of "objective reality" (what??) through our bottleneck of humanness, what seems to be a conglomerate of incoming perception through our senses, processed in account to the already stored memory content in our organism, depending on the actual constitution (f.e. emotional state) in the now.
To me, these phenomenoms observed f.e. under the influence of dmt, roots in the philosophical "paradoxon of inner & outer realities", it seems to shoot in the same direction as the question:"Is the brain a reciever or the creator of consciousness?" does. Maybe the way we ask the question is not the way we find an answer which appears logical/sufficient to us.

Maybe it is both and nothing, because there is no separation in the experience. We are not something separate from the experience, but the experience itself. It is difficult to bring these metaphysical information into the current paradigm of materialism, in which we find ourselves today.

What I can really say... I have no f**** clue.

Thus, all we can do is staying flexible and keep on investigating, designing, evaluating and rejecting new models of "what is real" and how to approach reality/ies, and in doing so, enjoy what we do. Laughing

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Ram Dazz
#9 Posted : 7/3/2017 9:46:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tseuq wrote:
A pretty mechanical model, observed and evaluated by modern science in our actual paradigm: What we (who am I? - is there any observer at all? If yes, this would imply a reality of separation/dualism) ultimately experience is a small drop of "objective reality" (what??) through our bottleneck of humanness, what seems to be a conglomerate of incoming perception through our senses, processed in account to the already stored memory content in our organism, depending on the actual constitution (f.e. emotional state) in the now.
To me, these phenomenoms observed f.e. under the influence of dmt, roots in the philosophical "paradoxon of inner & outer realities", it seems to shoot in the same direction as the question:"Is the brain a reciever or the creator of consciousness?" does. Maybe the way we ask the question is not the way we find an answer which appears logical/sufficient to us.

Maybe it is both and nothing, because there is no separation in the experience. We are not something separate from the experience, but the experience itself. It is difficult to bring these metaphysical information into the current paradigm of materialism, in which we find ourselves today.

What I can really say... I have no f**** clue.

Thus, all we can do is staying flexible and keep on investigating, designing, evaluating and rejecting new models of "what is real" and how to approach reality/ies, and in doing so, enjoy what we do. Laughing

tseuq

Thanks tseuq for your post...I (once again) was in a trap, in a logical trap.

What a substance
#10 Posted : 7/3/2017 11:36:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ram Dazz wrote:
...These structures are 90% transparent and flow slowly around like jelly fish. There surface is full of patterns in rainbox colors. They fill my room like real smoke. They don't penetrate my furniture.(

Loved reading this. Brought back fond memories. I am an adherent of maintaining open eyes and of daylight or bright conditions in my research. But I understand the benefits of eyes closed and of researching in a dark or darkened setting. And I also understand that with a sufficient dose eyes open or eyes closed won't make any difference to what is underway.

For what it's worth I believe you are seeing your own amplified consciousness - your mind-stuff. When I first began seeing that I was amazed. I tried to grab it and tried to make it move by quickly sweeping my hand back and forth through it. You'll notice it doesn't move any. And outside on a windy day - it won't move any. This is because - as much it looks like smoke - it actually has an uncommonly high density.

With more an more experience you will realise your amplified mind-stuff has some pretty amazing perceptive capacities - including the ability to perceive the arrival and the power of discarnate entities, and (to some extent) the nature of whichever entity interacts with you.

Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE