We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Krishna Options

evergrateful
#1 Posted : 1/11/2013 8:40:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi I am new here and was just looking to share a recent DMT experience that I think is worth sharing, as my mind is officially blown. Just a quick background history, I am a 30 year old female currently studying medicine in Canada.

My first few times smoking DMT (in a joint) I was only able to get to the visuals. First time it was sort of like a mushroom trip, like everything in the room was moving at its own vibration. Second, third and fourth times I saw more and more of the characteristic complex geometric shapes and patterns as well as what can only be described as “ancient” or “tribal” writings.
But it was nn my Fifth trip, that I saw a blue “being” which didn’t appear to have a gender, but “felt” female. It was repeating, “everything is going to be ok.” Beside it, was a “river”, but it was essentially a moving “fluid” of “knowledge” streaming towards me. I could somehow tell that it was basically infinite knowledge. I could sort of see ancient human knowledge in it too. And what I just wrote was actually what I wrote down right after the trip.

Anyways, I am in no way religious, let alone hindu. A few weeks later, I went to see the movie “life of pi” and at some point the movie either mentions or shows Krishna, one of the hindu gods, and I thought to myself, wait a minute…. Get home, do some internet searching and voila. See below.

Internet research:

Lord Krishna was indeed the great guru of how to live life on earth. Like all great men, his life was dedicated to helping man fathom the sacred realm of supreme knowledge.

I am feeling intense feelings of gratefulness right now. My interpretation is that "the infinte oneness" took the form of Krishna, and came to give me supreme knowledge of how to live life on earth?? Holy. Shit.

Anyone with similar experience??

More interesting krishna internet research:
FAQ with Krishna:
What is knowledge?
"Humility, unostentatiousness, harmlessness, forbearance, uprightness, service to guru, purity, steadiness and self-control — all this is called knowledge."
What is so great about knowledge?
"Verily, there exists no purifier on earth, equal to knowledge. A man who becomes perfect in yoga finds it within himself in course of time."
Why should we strive to seek knowledge?
"Seek not for life on earth or in heaven. Thirst for life is delusion. Knowing life to be transitory, wake up from this dream of ignorance and strive to attain knowledge and freedom before death claims you."
What are the virtues of a person of knowledge?
"Dispassion for sense-objects, absence of egotism, seeing misery and evil in birth, death, old age and disease — all these are the virtues of a man of knowledge."
Who can attain the knowledge of God?
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for to them is given the knowledge of God… Blessed is human birth; even the dwellers in heaven desire this birth; for true knowledge and pure love may be attained only by a human being."
How can we acquire his knowledge?
"Acquire that knowledge through inquiry and humble service..."
How do we reach the realm of knowledge?
"Fixing their minds on Him, at one with Him, abiding in Him, realizing Him alone as the supreme goal, they reach a state from which there is no return, their sins having been destroyed by knowledge…"
Who can give us this knowledge?
"The wise who are knowers of the Truth will instruct you in wisdom."
What happens to the ignorant and faithless?
"But the man goes to ruin, who is ignorant and without faith and always doubting. Not this world, nor happiness is for the doubting soul."
How can you help us destroy ignorance?
"Just to bless them, I, residing in their intellect, destroy the darkness born of ignorance by the resplendent light of knowledge."
evergrateful attached the following image(s):
krishna.jpg (12kb) downloaded 311 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Parshvik Chintan
#2 Posted : 1/11/2013 12:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

incredible experience.

there seem to be many hindu gods showing up in DMT realms (kali is not uncommonly seen, and at least one person reported seeing ganesha).

also welcome to the nexus Thumbs up
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Guyomech
#3 Posted : 1/12/2013 6:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Yes, welcome!

Try doing a search here at the Nexus for keywords "Bagavad Gita". I believe you'll find a bit of discussion on the subject.

nen888
#4 Posted : 1/12/2013 6:57:32 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome to the Nexus evergrateful..you must have blue blood..!Smile

as far as 'hindu', i've ridden with Durga twice..quite an experience..
she destroys demons of impure mind
and is said to be krishna's (or shiva's) bliss..

Quote:
Beside it, was a “river”, but it was essentially a moving “fluid” of “knowledge” streaming towards me. I could somehow tell that it was basically infinite knowledge. I could sort of see ancient human knowledge in it too.

..such magical etheric fluids are the stuff of esoteric legend..good trip!
as Heraclitus says: 'all things flow'..

look forward to more of your reflections, thanks for sharing..

cyb
#5 Posted : 1/12/2013 12:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

A special thing to meet 'the Blue One'...
(I feel quite envious..)

Welcome Wink
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Jin
#6 Posted : 1/12/2013 1:48:21 PM

yes

Welcome to The Nexus , Thumbs up

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

cyb
#7 Posted : 1/20/2013 1:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Here's something special from;
http://www.nomad-wear.com/
Smile
cyb attached the following image(s):
nomad-wear.com.jpg (167kb) downloaded 230 time(s).
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Alex101
#8 Posted : 1/24/2013 3:41:28 PM

Juice Man

I've read 3 times now of people seeing blue peeps in the dmt world,then finding krishna afterwards. Sounds amazing.

Cyb that is quite easily the coolest shirt i have ever seen!

followingkrishna
#9 Posted : 4/23/2017 5:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw him. He sat under blue light but you could tell his skin was blue. At the time I said she is so beautiful. I was very close on his right eye. I started to pull back and look at his body that had orange cloth covering him on a red lounging bed. The bed had clouds floating under holding it up. The rest of my experience he was with me between my body and soul. He was communicating with my spirit for my body. After all was said and down I started looking up blue woman and I finally found some one saying it might be krishna. I looked him up and as soon as I saw art of him I was like that is him. One of the things he is said to help do is learn the spiritual side from this reality. I hope to see him cause he took away all of my anxiety. My blood sugar dropped and I started freaking out thinking that I was going to go out and then actually black out from my blood sugar. After I saw just his eyebrow my full concentration was on him. He has an extremely feminine feel like a mother. He also is seen as a little bit childish and plays tricks. This is my first post and im so happy to be a part of this forum. It has helped me learn and grow so much I can't wait to help give back.Love
I'm a monkey who learned how to use a computure. I spell bad and have bad grammar. Everything thing i say is a lie. Everything posted by me pertains as a line of fiction. The internet provider is paid by my dolphin friend's owner who is a unicorn. Monkey out.

Infectedstyle
#10 Posted : 4/23/2017 4:56:00 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I had experience on big dose of acid. The peak flash I sat in a throne of sorts. In a heavenly realm surrounded by beautiful diamond-esque objects. All my family where there with flowers in their hand and talking and admiring the beautiful objects in the space. It looked hyper-real it was a very pleasant ocasion. I myself experienced the sensation of having multiple arms. Blue skin. And the most amazin transquil feeling of humility,peace,compassion and most of all peace and acceptance.I never read into hinduism. Only heared a word here and there. I use the feeling and state as an anchor to attain to. When I read the Bhagavad Githa a lot of it seems to refer to this state of being.

The original revelation of the Bhagavad Githa. Probably went a lot like yours. The akashic records hold a vast amount of information. I believe you can find an infinite arrangements of knowledge and the ultimate Krishna revelation. But all truths are in essence forms and variations of the greath truth.

GuruD
#11 Posted : 4/23/2017 5:00:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Lord Krishna was indeed the great guru of how to live life on earth

Nah, he seductively lures women in with his hypnotic spells.

Lord Brahma is the authentic manifestion of God.
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

followingkrishna
#12 Posted : 6/21/2017 8:34:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GuruD wrote:
Quote:
Lord Krishna was indeed the great guru of how to live life on earth

Nah, he seductively lures women in with his hypnotic spells.

Lord Brahma is the authentic manifestion of God.

"Hypnotic" That is the best word I could use. That was how I felt with him in front of me. Like i was in the best dream ever. I couldnt believe how I felt. For several days he was all I could think about. I wanted to know what it was. I wanted to know who it was. I had to know. I was for real creeping on him. I was trying to figure out what had happened to me. Super cool stuff. If I could do that I would have a better job. I would just walk into the interview with a smile. I would lock eyes. Slowly I would fade away in a cloud. The person interviewing me would say "he is hired". They would close the folder get up and walk away. Snap got a job. But no you have to look like a "human".
I'm a monkey who learned how to use a computure. I spell bad and have bad grammar. Everything thing i say is a lie. Everything posted by me pertains as a line of fiction. The internet provider is paid by my dolphin friend's owner who is a unicorn. Monkey out.

Perth Guy
#13 Posted : 6/21/2017 8:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A little while ago I had a very similar "god" experience (there was no drugs involved - I was meditating) - it was seriously the most intense thing I have ever felt without drugs - and very close to my experience with 5meo and DMT..

Except I saw Budha.. the weird thing is.. to my mind budha is the fat happy laughing budha, but the budha I saw was the asthetic budha (skinny with the head gear)

Then.. 3 months later first 5meo.. - I was there looking at the budha and he smiled.. and I smiled and then I realised we were one.

DMT has a strong connection to the spirit world (I've had lots of non-duality experiences which isn't something I'd previously really believed)

Incredible stuff and it's weird peoples experiences can be very similar

Global
#14 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:44:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Ganesha: The DMT Initiator
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Norsern_vind
#15 Posted : 6/27/2017 4:47:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

During the first breakthrough, which actually changed my life, i encountered Ganesha standing (or sitting) at the gates, granting me passage. While i had known about as elephant God in Hinduism, i knew nothing else.

When processing my experience following my return to this world, i researched Ganesha and learned he was the remover of obstacles. Up until that point in my life, i was completely lost and burdened by ovstacles in my life, empty from the piece of myself i had lost years prior. During my time in hyperspace, i not only faced my fears, but also felt the part of me that had been missing was finally restored, and that I was finally complete again.

Literally the most moving and spiritually enlightening experience of my life.

Nelphieblessed
#16 Posted : 9/15/2023 6:34:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

"but “felt” female. It was repeating, “everything is going to be ok.” Beside it, was a “river”, but it was essentially a moving “fluid” of “knowledge” streaming towards me. I could somehow tell that it was basically infinite knowledge. I could sort of see ancient human knowledge in it too. And what I just wrote was actually what I wrote down right after the trip."

Hi, you literally explained my trip better than I could. This is exactly what I experienced. It was exactly near the end tho, after the fluid I was sent down. So this happened at the end of the trip near the 14min mark

I did 0.150g (3x garanteed hyperspace dose) in one big bowl hit.

Prior to the river krishna had a big cow and a peacock chilling with him, also the river was sort of controlled by how krishna played the flute and sent the river into me. I faced what I vbelieved was to be God. The reason of everything and all existence was there.. I was complete... then now I'm here. Frustrated.. nobody cares. Everyone is an npc... bots. Nobody wants the truth.

Added: I forgot to mention the golden hindu pyramid temple further behind krishna.

nen888
#17 Posted : 9/15/2023 6:49:24 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

thanks for the report Nelphieblessed

some say (in puranas) that what is beyond Krisna is Radha,
and some say that the non-dual truth is radha-krisna and that they are one
(as far as masculine/feminine)

it's great to read the variety and similarity of experiences