We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
On the Initiatory Aspect Arising from Interactive DMT Experiences Options

What a substance
#1 Posted : 6/16/2017 12:19:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here I am making an argument for a progressive initiatory element to the experiences on the basis of my own research. I would love to read the views and opinion of fellow Nexians.

https://www.academia.edu/3347861...ERACTIVE_DMT_EXPERIENCES
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Felnik
#2 Posted : 6/20/2017 5:41:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting read, I've often thought based on my own experience of this same initiatory aspect.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Global
#3 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:22:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Some years back, I began to notice an overlapping pattern of initiation experiences with Ganesha encounters, proving to be symbolically significant.
Ganesha: The DMT Initiator
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

strtman
#4 Posted : 6/28/2017 7:55:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have read the article. Thanks for sharing. I do believe that interacting with entities encountered in DMT trips is possible, but never experienced this myself.

Perhaps it all depends on one’s intention. Entities must feel that the person is open to it. For me DMT is pure fun and unbelievably exciting. It is looking through a window and seeing those bizarre higher dimensions. Until now I have not seen any experience as therapeutic, healing, interacting or what ever. Curiosity is my driving force. I am only observing.

Keep on doing your research Smile .

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

What a substance
#5 Posted : 6/28/2017 11:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
Perhaps it all depends on one’s intention.

Thanks! I have to agree with what you suspect - intention plays such a pivotal role in these encounters.

Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

Infectedstyle
#6 Posted : 7/1/2017 2:36:37 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

I love this concept. Still planning on reading the full thing