We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Abandonned STB extraction on ACRB, how to retrieve the magic ? Options

Kaapiten
#1 Posted : 6/23/2017 3:19:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians,

Don't get mad at me if what i am asking seems a bit stupid, I just could not find the answer on the forum.

I have tempted to do an STB extraction on 100g of ACRB a few years ago with no positive result ( maybe it was with 100g, I can't remember Confused ). The naphta pulls only deffated the mix and no dmt came out.
I still have this jar sitting and i wanted to know if it was possible to retrieve the spice that is in it.

Since it is a basified mix, Can I go all the way around and go A/B or will it be a problem ?
( if possible, could I use Cyb's hybrid atb salt tek or do I need to go through the nasty smelly boiling process ? )

Have a good day people.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 6/24/2017 1:10:03 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

How long has it stood?

I've seen an abandoned jar after about 2 years and crystals had formed at the top, around the edge.

Quote:
The naphta pulls only deffated the mix and no dmt came out.

How do you know it only defatted? If you retrieved a gooey substance, that is what you are looking for!

Really you need to describe what you did (and what you observed) so we have a better chance of advising you.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Kaapiten
#3 Posted : 6/26/2017 11:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi downwardsfromzero,

I will try to do my best to remember how things went,
The jar has been sitting for about 3 years now.

I followed Lazyman's tek if my souvenirs are right, I was pretty sketchy at that time Embarrased
I grinded up the ACRB , I did not freeze/thaw.
I mixed the ACRB with tap water, then added the basified water ( the ratio of bark to NaOH was 1:1 ) .
Then I did a pull with NPS ( zippo fluid was what I had at this moment ) after having done 4 cycles of stirring/shaking/rolling - letting seperate, what came out of the freeze precipitation was really oily, golden/reddish and did not smelled indole at all.
That is why i came to the conclusion it was plant oil and fat...
So I am starting to think that i might have "thrown" away something that could have been activeThumbs down
So do you think I should redo some pulls ( the same way ) and try the result to see if it is active ? Or should I try to do an A/B extraction over it ?

Cheers

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 6/26/2017 8:50:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thank you for your recollections Wink

If there's any sign of wax substance around the top of the jar, you're in luck.

Either way, give the surface a swish with a little warm NPS first, see what comes out of that in the freezer. If something, do another proper pull.

Let's hope you get something.
But it sounds like you ditched the goods three years ago Sad

De-fats are normally done on acidified bark tea, before the base/NPS pull.
Hopefully you've improved your grasp of extraction science in the intervening three years!

And, if there's anything I've typed that you don't quite understand languagewise, please feel free to ask. I know how tricky it can be to work in a foreign language.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Kaapiten
#5 Posted : 7/1/2017 7:41:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for taking time to help me out.

I checked the jar today, there seem to be a stripe of red wax around the top of the jar, so there might be something left inside Big grin

I will do a mini warm pull with NPS as you said, when I will have time ( the jar can wait another year or two i guess Razz ), to check if anything comes out.
The magic should still be there as I remember having done only one pull before aborting this extraction, Hopefully I should have not thrown away everything...

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 7/1/2017 10:57:22 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Leaving the magic for too long can mean it turns into useless black sludge.

Chip out the red wax and clean it up (mini A/B, re-x) and then give the jar a couple of small pulls for good measure. I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Running Bear
#7 Posted : 7/2/2017 3:32:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extracting is easy and cheap. I think you should throw it out and do a proper extraction. STB is for mimosas not acacia.

Kaapiten
#8 Posted : 7/2/2017 6:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will try as you say downwardsfromzero.
I am not really in the need of spice right now, so maybe i will do the small pulls later.
thanks again for taking time to help me out.

I know extractions are not a hard task when it comes to mimosa stb extraction Running Bear.
I was just wondering if it was possible to do something with this old aborted extraction jar Pleased

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 7/3/2017 10:25:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yes, it's entirely possible to do this kind of thing just for fun Very happy

I certainly would Laughing