We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Open Acces to a study I co-authored concerning the neuropsychopharmacology of MDPV Options

Godsmacker
#1 Posted : 6/26/2017 3:06:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I co-authored this study, which is soon to be published in the American Journal of NeuroPsychopharmacology, and wanted to grant free access to the full text of the study's current manuscript as a gift to our online community (please see attached for the study). Upon Publication, I plan to update this post with the final draft (figures included).

Enjoy,
-Godsmacker

PS; I found a link (listed below) which presents the study's information in a more clear and concise manner

http://mts-npp.nature.co...9GwR0lUaKhok82dGVSj0epgZ
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 6/26/2017 3:46:04 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Very cool!

Thanks for this. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca