We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Laugh: No pain no horror Options

Ram Dazz
#1 Posted : 6/26/2017 10:00:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends,

let me share my findings with the last experiences. They should be horror trips, but the lead me to new
awareness.

In the penultimate trip:
* Horror picture of very realistic bowels. They move and become more and more like worms.

In the last trip:
* I saw a dark queen. She had a grey skin and over here beautiful face was a black tattoo made of iron (?).
* After one second she recognize me, she turn to me and did try to frighten me.
* She look at me like a hungry, bad wolf. And I should be here easy prey.

More important for me:
* There was no horror or fear for me. In the first situation I started to laugh. My body shake like a laughing fat Buddha. My stomach/Belly
hop up and down.
* I start laughing not because I like worms and bowel. I start laughing because I understand that someone tries to frighten me
and had no success!
* With the second situation I keep calm. I understand that the grey queen also tries to capture me with pain and fear.
Quietly I stand before here and made no resistance. In this case she found no handle to get me.

Questions:
* COuld you laugh away a horror situation?
* Did you experience a bad "damon" like a queen?

Thx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.