We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Does ayahuasca really make one more sensitive to psychedelics or am I getting more potent gear? Options

#21 Posted : 6/25/2017 12:53:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Definitely have gotten more sensitive to these things over the years. Kind of took a break from much of it. Took a break from pretty much everything tbh [aside from cannabis].

For instance [somewhat random], I recently smoked a couple hits of cannabis along with 25mg noopept. Years back when I'd first tried noopept I used to dose it somewhat consistently and would smoke cannabis with it occasionally with no issue. I smoked some the other day after taking 20mg noopept and the initial buildup of effects of the canna was almost too much for me [this had definitely never been the case before], not a freak-out by any means, though the best way I can describe it is when you get a good dose/hit of cannabis and the initial buildup and that overall feeling that can come over you and sometimes be almost 'too much' at times [hard to explain] - well that feeling felt magnified by what seemed like a hundred-fold.

Not to say this was directly caused from years of psych use, as there's probably a massive amount of seen/unseen factors aside from that that led to me being more sensitive now than before [i.e. age, life experiences, etc].

Also, I know for me it doesn't take much to go far with changa, dmt, or mushrooms now. Got to tread much more lightly than before. I know when smoking changa or vaping dmt it feels like i'm always, for lack of a better phrase - lubed up and primed. Big grin Whereas before it took me 'going for the gusto' to get where I wanted to go; now though it's much...much easier, effortless.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nexalizer
#22 Posted : 6/25/2017 12:59:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever since my massive DMT breakthrough, pretty much everything hits me stronger than it used to.

YMMV.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

PREV12