We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Amazing YouTube videos Options

Felnik
#41 Posted : 6/23/2017 3:03:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tkp6eeh40
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#42 Posted : 6/23/2017 9:36:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

^Great video, watching that gave me persistence of motion illusion!

Not YouTube, but close:

WoodSwimmer: A New Stop-Motion Short Made Entirely by Tediously Cutting Through Wood

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Ulim
#43 Posted : 6/23/2017 10:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero
#44 Posted : 6/24/2017 1:25:39 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

^Thanks. I thinking I'm getting delirious now:

Big grin

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FranLover
#45 Posted : 11/11/2019 2:04:58 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

5 Dimensional Nick
#46 Posted : 11/15/2019 2:29:59 AM

"Full of multiversal flow!"

Mistakes
"Anonymous around the mouse, hyperspace black ops in my house,
A technical itch you can't ignore, viral like that magic spore,
Laced in life like a blockchain, special characters around my name,
They got game like Nintendo flow, it's always the same you will know,
I can't be pinned down like a Q-Bit, my architecture all neuromorphic,
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

FranLover
#47 Posted : 1/21/2020 7:24:23 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

jiva
#48 Posted : 1/29/2020 3:27:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip
#49 Posted : 10/21/2021 2:59:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If this hasn't been posted yet...

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

PREV123