We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
LG's 1.7% A/B MHRB Extraction Tek & Tasteless Multi-Gram Mega/Monocrystal Recrystallization Options

endlessness
#41 Posted : 6/22/2017 10:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LevitatingGod wrote:

Despite me saying I extracted 50g extracts for majority of my time extracting, I stated most material ever used was trial and error to create my own tek.
Also, I would take a CERN physicist telling me transmutation is real as more credible that you telling me it's psudeoscience.

In March 1924, at the Tokyo Imperial University, Professor Hantaro Nagaoka directed 150,000 volts of electricity at a mercury isotope under a dialectic layer of paraffin oil for four hours in an early experiment with nuclear energy. The purpose was to strike out a hydrogen proton from the nucleus of the mercury and produce a new element, gold. Mercury has 80 protons. Gold, meanwhile, has 79 protons — you see where I’m going with this.The experiment was a success. Professor Hantaro Nagaoka solved the mystery that eluded scientists for centuries, the mystery of the Philosopher’s Stone.

The Philosopher’s Stone is the idea that you could have a magical material that could turn lead, or some very inexpensive metal, into gold. For thousands of years, kings sought out this mythical device, one that could create gold out of common metals. Scientists and alchemists for centuries have been trying to invent one. Even Sir Isaac Newton obsessed over the mystery of the Philosopher’s Stone in the 17th century. However, the English feared the potential devaluation of gold and made the practice of alchemy punishable by death.
Call it what you may, classify it as bullshit if you want.
If continued I will not last long in this community? hmm.. Okay kick me out if that's what you want it to be :/
I will not say transmuting metals to gold is my opinion, though, as it's been done before in the 1920s and its being done today even in the U.S.
Lastly, you stating that these CERN physicists and Professional Chemists and chemistry professors (all who have PhDs) are lying or being paid to lie is ridiculous. Just because it's a video on YouTube doesn't mean it's bullshit. It's from the history channel yes, but they are interviewing CERN physicists and professional chemists/chemistry professors that are telling you exactly how they transmute Mercury into gold. They literally tell you how they transmute the Mercury into gold by "nuclear transmutation" and show you a video representation before showing the final yield actually being Au Gold from Mercury.
I would understand if somebody called walking on the ground and thus absorbing 'free electrons' (what is referred to as grounding) pseudoscience.

I reread the thread and I am sorry if I was unnecessarily closed minded regarding the mercury gold idea and called it pseudoscience in general. I understand that nuclear fusion exists, I was rather talking about the idea that the egyptians or other cultures mastered this process in the past without the equipment and conditions necessary that we have access to these days, which we have no evidence of (though they were certainly looking for such thing, I wonder to what extent more symbolic than literally)

Any discussion based on sources and repeatable experiments is welcome, and other speculation (such as wether egyptians had mastered this process) can be discussed when disclaimers are made.

Lastly, this all started from discussing the effect of purity of dmt crystals. The claim was that 0.01 difference % (or similar) would affect an experience, using as an analogy the transmutation of metals. But those are two totally different things. With the question regarding whether small amounts affect the experience, a simple double blind study, as linked earlier, would already solve the question, and we wouldn't have to speculate. Are you willing to do it yourself? I would be curious to know the results

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#42 Posted : 6/22/2017 11:02:50 PM

dysfunctional word machine

LevitatingGod wrote:
Also, I would take a CERN physicist telling me transmutation is real as more credible that you telling me it's psudeoscience.

Did you talk to this CERN physicist personally?

What was his assessment of the pools of liquid mercury below the pyramids? Does he believe in acoustic levitation? Did you inform him that he should tune his CERN toys to 528 Hz? Would he give away his life savings to the people who claim that "ultra low momentum neutrons .. created from some surface plasmon electrons" will unlock the gates of free energy? (yes it's free! but first I need your money).

As I wrote earlier, your interpretation of alchemy appears to differ quite a bit from mine.
Here's some bits of a web page that seems to align more with my perspective(*):

Quote:
The attainment of rubedo, or redness, is symbolized by the transmutation into gold. The alchemists often talk about ‘living gold’. The ‘living gold of the philosophers’ is the pure fire that is in the philosopher’s stone, or in quicksilver, or in the root humidity of nature which is completely penetrated by the fire. The living gold is the fixated seed that vivifies the philosopher’s quicksilver and the matter of the stone, that is the root humidity of metals. It is a light that is clothed by a perfect, pure ethereal body. It all sounds mystifying, but read it again and know that the living gold is actually pure consciousness, or pure awareness.

The alchemist has been reborn as the Sun
(Actorum Laboratoriichici Monacensis, seu Subterraneae, Johann Joachim Nercher, Frankfurt, 1669)
The alchemist has been reborn as the Sun which is equal to Gold. He has been enlightened, he has become light himself, and now he rules over the three kingdoms of nature.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/alchemy_3.htm
(*) Well at least I like the parts that I quoted. I don't necessarily subscribe to other views of that site and particularly the "orgonite" stuff they seem to be peddling" - even though I did read a few of Wilhelm Reich's original books, unlike most orgonite enthusiasts who I have spoken to.)

LevitatingGod wrote:
I would understand if somebody called walking on the ground and thus absorbing 'free electrons' (what is referred to as grounding) pseudoscience.

AFAIK grounding simply means attaining equal electric potential with the earth (or any other body that is used as the implied neutral reference).

LevitatingGod
#43 Posted : 6/22/2017 11:30:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:

Did you talk to this CERN physicist personally?

What was his assessment of the pools of liquid mercury below the pyramids? Does he believe in acoustic levitation? Did you inform him that he should tune his CERN toys to 528 Hz? Would he give away his life savings to the people who claim that "ultra low momentum neutrons .. created from some surface plasmon electrons" will unlock the gates of free energy? (yes it's free! but first I need your money).

As I wrote earlier, your interpretation of alchemy appears to differ quite a bit from mine.
Here's some bits of a web page that seems to align more with my perspective(*):

Quote:
The attainment of rubedo, or redness, is symbolized by the transmutation into gold. The alchemists often talk about ‘living gold’. The ‘living gold of the philosophers’ is the pure fire that is in the philosopher’s stone, or in quicksilver, or in the root humidity of nature which is completely penetrated by the fire. The living gold is the fixated seed that vivifies the philosopher’s quicksilver and the matter of the stone, that is the root humidity of metals. It is a light that is clothed by a perfect, pure ethereal body. It all sounds mystifying, but read it again and know that the living gold is actually pure consciousness, or pure awareness.

The alchemist has been reborn as the Sun
(Actorum Laboratoriichici Monacensis, seu Subterraneae, Johann Joachim Nercher, Frankfurt, 1669)
The alchemist has been reborn as the Sun which is equal to Gold. He has been enlightened, he has become light himself, and now he rules over the three kingdoms of nature.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/alchemy_3.htm
(*) Well at least I like the parts that I quoted. I don't necessarily subscribe to other views of that site and particularly the "orgonite" stuff they seem to be peddling" - even though I did read a few of Wilhelm Reich's original books, unlike most orgonite enthusiasts who I have spoken to.)

LevitatingGod wrote:

AFAIK grounding simply means attaining equal electric potential with the earth (or any other body that is used as the implied neutral reference).

Interesting.
I wouldn't ask somebody if they believe in acoustic levitation. I would rather show them the controlled experiments proving its validity.
As for the alchemical legends of transmuting the self and gold, I feel it's all correlated to the rising and awakening of consciousness (personal opinion).
What you perceive, you conceive.

LevitatingGod
#44 Posted : 6/22/2017 11:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:

Despite me saying I extracted 50g extracts for majority of my time extracting, I stated most material ever used was trial and error to create my own tek.

In March 1924, at the Tokyo Imperial University, Professor Hantaro Nagaoka directed 150,000 volts of electricity at a mercury isotope under a dialectic layer of paraffin oil for four hours in an early experiment with nuclear energy. The purpose was to strike out a hydrogen proton from the nucleus of the mercury and produce a new element, gold. Mercury has 80 protons. Gold, meanwhile, has 79 protons — you see where I’m going with this.The experiment was a success. Professor Hantaro Nagaoka solved the mystery that eluded scientists for centuries, the mystery of the Philosopher’s Stone.

The Philosopher’s Stone is the idea that you could have a magical material that could turn lead, or some very inexpensive metal, into gold. For thousands of years, kings sought out this mythical device, one that could create gold out of common metals. Scientists and alchemists for centuries have been trying to invent one. Even Sir Isaac Newton obsessed over the mystery of the Philosopher’s Stone in the 17th century. However, the English feared the potential devaluation of gold and made the practice of alchemy punishable by death.
Call it what you may, classify it as bullshit if you want.
If continued I will not last long in this community? hmm.. Okay kick me out if that's what you want it to be :/
I will not say transmuting metals to gold is my opinion, though, as it's been done before in the 1920s and its being done today even in the U.S.
Lastly, you stating that these CERN physicists and Professional Chemists and chemistry professors (all who have PhDs) are lying or being paid to lie is ridiculous. Just because it's a video on YouTube doesn't mean it's bullshit. It's from the history channel yes, but they are interviewing CERN physicists and professional chemists/chemistry professors that are telling you exactly how they transmute Mercury into gold. They literally tell you how they transmute the Mercury into gold by "nuclear transmutation" and show you a video representation before showing the final yield actually being Au Gold from Mercury.

I reread the thread and I am sorry if I was unnecessarily closed minded regarding the mercury gold idea and called it pseudoscience in general. I understand that nuclear fusion exists, I was rather talking about the idea that the egyptians or other cultures mastered this process in the past without the equipment and conditions necessary that we have access to these days, which we have no evidence of (thouch they were certainly looking for such thing, I wonder to what extent more symbolic than literally)

Any discussion based on sources and repeatable experiments are welcome, and other speculation (such as wether egyptians had mastered this process) can be discussed when disclaimers are made.

Lastly, this all started from discussing the effect of purity of dmt crystals. The claim was that 0.01 difference % (or similar) would affect an experience, using as an analogy the transmutation of metals. But those are two totally different things. With the question regarding whether small amounts affect the experience, a simple double blind study, as linked earlier, would already solve the question, and we wouldn't have to speculate. Are you willing to do it yourself? I would be curious to know the results

You're right, this started off by a mistake of mine in terms of calculating decimals. For this, I apologize as I know it may of frustrated some of you.
I am positive such a small difference wouldn't have a difference in effect that I could recognize repeatedly, if at all. I am sorry for this claim as well. I was wrong. For this, I apologize once again. I was rather caught up trying to explain how tasteless dmt can be a big factor in having a good experience..
I do feel as if the ancient Egyptians had mastered the process still, though. However, this is my opinion.
I also believe, as some archeological departments concluded as well, that the pyramids were built using sound. This as well is opinion.
Much Love and Light.

downwardsfromzero
#45 Posted : 6/23/2017 12:09:53 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
the pyramids were built using sound.

You know about that French guy, independent researcher - I forget his name right now. Worked out the pyramids are their own ramps - square spirals - and commissioned research that showed, with the use of ground-penetrating radar, that these ramps still exist as voids inside the surface of the Great Pyramid?

Sound probably wouldn't be strictly necessary using that technique but modern usage of sonic levitation demonstrates that, were the highly skilled workers of the pyramid construction projects able to use this technique for huge blocks of stone it would certainly have made the job somewhat easier - that is, assuming the sound production method itself wasn't too strenuous!

And of course, the ancient Egyptian link to DMT is through the Acacias. Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

LevitatingGod
#46 Posted : 6/23/2017 12:27:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
the pyramids were built using sound.

You know about that French guy, independent researcher - I forget his name right now. Worked out the pyramids are their own ramps - square spirals - and commissioned research that showed, with the use of ground-penetrating radar, that these ramps still exist as voids inside the surface of the Great Pyramid?

Sound probably wouldn't be strictly necessary using that technique but modern usage of sonic levitation demonstrates that, were the highly skilled workers of the pyramid construction projects able to use this technique for huge blocks of stone it would certainly have made the job somewhat easier - that is, assuming the sound production method itself wasn't too strenuous!

And of course, the ancient Egyptian link to DMT is through the Acacias. Smile

I have yet to hear of this person..sounds very intriguing, though.

downwardsfromzero
#47 Posted : 6/23/2017 12:32:33 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's Jean-Pierre Houdin, an architect.

Also, it seems the French have a pyramid of their own.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jees
#48 Posted : 6/23/2017 8:11:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From here Synthesis of precious metals:
Wikipedia wrote:
...Gold
Chrysopoeia, the artificial production of gold, is the symbolic goal of alchemists. Such transmutation is possible in particle accelerators or nuclear reactors, although the production cost is currently many times the market price of gold. Since there is only one stable gold isotope, 197Au, nuclear reactions must create this isotope in order to produce usable gold...

I've heard of that before, they can "make" gold but it would take near forever and much longer to obtain a 1 gram and cost fortunes, so it is a possibility that is not practically realistic.

Just too bad this item got plastered over various threads Surprised

exquisitus
#49 Posted : 6/23/2017 9:54:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

physical transmutation is very much possible. it's a clear waste of time to convert sceptics whose opinions are based on unsufficient research of the topic though.

psychological transmutation, say, loosely defined as "a la jung", after studying a huge amount of th available maerials for 2 decades, i considered for a long time a sort of a new agey exercise in "easy thinking", boring and pretty much vacuous. perhaps i just also happen to know people who are otherwise rather limited in their thinking trying to capitalize on that "easy thinking" exercise.

until several months ago when i have researched a person considered by those in the know to be one of the greatest (if not the greatest) alchemists of the latter days of the last century. intellectuals of very high caliber considered him if not a god avatar (the agreement seems to be on dionysus) then at least a demi-god one. people have seen him bending reality, literally, in trully weird ways, and yet he was a person who tried to stay as much as possible out of the public eye, he never wanted to show off, to attract attention, to prove anything to anybody. so i watched videos of him talking about psychological transmutation, read some of his published thinking on the topic and... i somehow felt a need to reevaluate... reevaluate how? what did he wanted to convey, if anything? now, to squeeze his godlike understanding into my very much mortal brain might take some time and effort, mildly put Smile perhaps only people (not the right word, just for simplicity) like him could talk or write about that and make it interesting and meaningful, simply because of how vastly different they are from most of us... as the vast majority of the literature churned related to psychological transmutation is still disappontingly banal, not without claims to the contrary though...

so the transmutation topic, in whatever context of understanding, is just way TOO BIG for this forum methinks Smile

3rdI
#50 Posted : 6/23/2017 9:59:48 AM

veni, vidi, spici

who is this person so we can also research him?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Jees
#51 Posted : 6/23/2017 10:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
who is this person so we can also research him?

Kikker?

Sorry Pleased , hmmm .. I make a loose bet on Chris Langan the very low profile super IQ dude.
Quote:
...Langan told Muscle Magazine that "you cannot describe the universe completely with any accuracy unless you're willing to admit that it's both physical and mental in nature"[11] and that the CTMU "explains the connection between mind and reality, therefore the presence of cognition and universe in the same phrase".[12] He calls his proposal "a true 'Theory of Everything', a cross between John Archibald Wheeler's 'Participatory Universe' and Stephen Hawking's 'Imaginary Time' theory of cosmology."[4] In conjunction with his ideas, Langan has claimed: "You can prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics."...

...Langan does not belong to any religious denomination, explaining that he "can't afford to let [his] logical approach to theology be prejudiced by religious dogma"

His work: CTMU. Haven't really studied it though, comes across heavy for me Crying or very sad

Mister_Niles
#52 Posted : 6/23/2017 12:33:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is ridiculous. Levitatinggod could start a thread on his favorite kind of dry toast and it would end up being about how the Rockefellers hold the key to unlimited free energy, but the plans are kept in Wonder woman's invisible jet, which is really a drone that only lands when it's needed, and nobody can find it because it's invisibility cloak render it invisible to radar, sonar and throwing flour on it. And it wouldn't matter anyway, because we are all being pumped full of flouride and mercury so we can be turned into gold for Trump's gold pyramid on the moon (totally different than the one on the turned away side, which is made out of platinum and was accidentally built by Crowley with sonic psionic weirding weapon technology, in a dream, when Parsons snorted
LSD-666-9393 thinking it was cocaine and punched Aleister in his third eye.

I don't like the Nexus when this wackiness is going on. It doesn't belong here.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

pitubo
#53 Posted : 6/23/2017 12:55:10 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Quote:
A decade-old toasted cheese sandwich said to bear an image of the Virgin Mary has sold on the eBay auction website for $28,000. An internet casino confirmed it had purchased the sandwich, saying it had become a "part of pop culture". Goldenpalace.com says it will take the sandwich on world tour before selling it and donating the money to charity. Diane Duyser, from Florida, says the sandwich has never gone mouldy since she made it 10 years ago. By the time the sandwich auction closed on Monday the sale had received over 1.7 million hits on the auction site.

LevitatingGod
#54 Posted : 6/23/2017 4:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In an attempt to recrystalize all my goo into dmt(could only get about half with the small recrystallization vessel I was trying out for the patty) I have created a circular crystal patty, lol! I will post a little video of the grades that came from the good amount of goo.
It could be exciting to see what a transparent version would be like of this kind of crystal-patty.

LevitatingGod
#55 Posted : 6/23/2017 4:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, I sometimes enjoy making art of my goo Smile
This is a tray that had all the rest of the remaining oils in it and I scraped them in the middle for a picture to be drawn in the oil before it was freeze precipitated. Razz
LevitatingGod attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (2,325kb) downloaded 222 time(s).

LevitatingGod
#56 Posted : 6/23/2017 6:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*The final weight was 1.45g crystals from the 1.2g dried oils and the 1.1g glop of oil*
*My two trays from the 200g/200g (minus the separated dried oils and the glop of oil) weighed together 6.66g and this was turned into a 2.92g crystal and 1.78g of smaller crystals. All the dried oils and the glop of oil were turned into 1.45g of smaller crystals(picture seen below), thus making a total yield of 6.15g clean crystalline grade dmt from a total 8.96g yield. The original yield being 8.96g of fluffy dmt and oils from 400g mhrb.*

I am looking forward to posting results on this next upcoming big SINGLE crystal Smile

If I included the weight from the last oils that i turn to dmt after everything, my tek pulls a bit over 2.0% yield everytime thus far, but I don't include it because 0.2% or so is typically oils I recrystalize after I finished everything with growing a big crystal(the intent of my tek).
I never weighed out the final recrystallized part nor did I include it in my technique to do this part, as my focus was primarily on making a big crystal and adding oils into the mix could make the process of making a clean big crystal take much longer. I will weigh it later and re edit this with its weight today just to show higher yields should be reproducible with this method of extraction. Regardless, 1.7% of the yields have been pretty consistently clean without any recrystallization done, thats why it's in the title as 1.7%, not 2.0% or more. I had decided to recrystallize the oil until it looked like a brownish paste and came out with this:
LevitatingGod attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,343kb) downloaded 201 time(s).

Jees
#57 Posted : 6/23/2017 10:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tip, I bought the virgin toast from the casino and is on my plate for tomorrow's breakfast with a nice layer of cherry jam on it Thumbs up

Mister_Niles, yes we need to keep Nexus a bit sterile from infections and mold. Sometimes I think people aren't that naive but playing provocative on purpose.
Wut?

Reincarnated
#58 Posted : 6/24/2017 1:58:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Putting mercury transmutation aside for a minute, I would personally like to see a 1gram monochystal. I don't see the point in anything bigger and especially if its just a cluster.
Ego boost is the only reason (imo) to create (or even propose) such a thing as a 20 g cluster.
Hats off to your method but the single rock would be nice to see.
Its not the size that matters its what you do with it Thumbs up

Ps . 20g rocks of dmt don't make your penis look any bigger..neither does a fast car

That toast is amazing too.
I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings

LevitatingGod
#59 Posted : 6/24/2017 2:53:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reincarnated wrote:
Putting mercury transmutation aside for a minute, I would personally like to see a 1gram monochystal. I don't see the point in anything bigger and especially if its just a cluster.
Ego boost is the only reason (imo) to create (or even propose) such a thing as a 20 g cluster.
Hats off to your method but the single rock would be nice to see.
Its not the size that matters its what you do with it Thumbs up

Ps . 20g rocks of dmt don't make your penis look any bigger..neither does a fast car

That toast is amazing too.

I'm going for a mono-crystal similar to what you are referring to. It's in the works.

Ego boost?
You know was good for ego issues? DMT. Razz

It was proposed as a potential option because the two methods I have for creating a good size crystal both potentially could make one this big or bigger. So as for the "reason" it's just to exemplify that once could create a crystal of such sizes as I have seen many people curious as to how to go about it.

hortwizard
#60 Posted : 6/24/2017 5:44:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LevitatingGod, I would love to see a 20g banger. Especially if you can get it looking like that one on erowid. You would definately live up to your screename. lol

PREV12345NEXT»