We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Greetings Options

SkunK
#41 Posted : 6/18/2017 5:57:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well haven't posted anything on here for a while, but I do frequent the forums and spend a lot of times ready threads of interest. It's a real gold mine. It's was a very busy winter for this Skunk, our 3rd child was born the beginning of this new year so it's been all hands on deck. Balancing being a father, work and all my horticulture projects I'm not left with much down time. But as of late I've been spending a lot of time reading up in the Cacti section of the forums as, come fall I'll should have enough raw material with my San Pedro's to take my first journey. I'm still debating if I want to harvest some off the San Pedro or give them another year or so of growth.

I've also been reading up on smoked DMT, which was suggested to myself from a member of this forum to try before Ayahuasca. And recently I've found a family friend has a connection for DMT and LSD. So next week I'll be be getting some of both. LSD has always been one of my Favorites, and I've always had a great time when investing that substance.

I've also been plugging away at the forums questionnaire trying to gain the full member status so I can be more apart of the forums.

Thought I'd post some updates in a few of the grow projects that have been ongoing since my last post. My cacti collection is coming on a real treat, besides my L.Williamsii, San Pedro and Bridgesii; I recently did a head count of all my Trichocereus Hybrid Cacti I have in Cultivation and I'm at 405 young 7month-2 year olds. Some are really packing on the size this year and should be interesting to see them come fall time. I plan on doing a large potting up/dividing of the pots so there is a single cacti in each pot. But after doing the head count I'll have to wait until next weekend when I can pick up another 300 pots. Heres a quick update on on Skunks Cacti Collection.

SKUNKS SAN PEDROS:
Have a nice selection of San Pedro and well over 5 feet of usable material going into our spring months. So come fall they should look really nice and i could possibly use some to extract and journey with. This has been a mission of this Skunk to grow my own personal sacrsments, and it sure has come along ways since I started.

Skunks L.Williamsii
-Strictly for collecting. These have become my favriot cacti to grow and mean a lot to this Skunk. I've built my collections up to just over 30 buttons ranging from 7 months olds- 5 year olds.

Skunk

The best time to sow a seed was 5 years ago.... the next best time is right now.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SkunK
#42 Posted : 6/18/2017 6:17:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Skunks Trichocereus Hybrids:
-This collection is in at just over 405 cacti. They have come along ways since sowing and really excited for the years to Come.

Just a quick photo update... could go on for days. Should be a real interesting collection in years to come.

SkunK
The best time to sow a seed was 5 years ago.... the next best time is right now.

SkunK
#43 Posted : 6/18/2017 6:40:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Erythroxylum Novogranatense

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose 'argyreia nervosa'

Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa)
This one stalled out for a year and only recently started growing again this new season

SkunK

smoothmonkey
#44 Posted : 6/18/2017 7:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shocked Love Truly incredible garden. The erythroxylum novogranatense is particularly beautiful!

Have you ever tried seeding HBWR direct in the ground with any luck?
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

JustAnotherHuman
#45 Posted : 6/18/2017 8:13:59 PM

You create your own reality

Wow, SkunK, I must say, you have an incredible garden there, my friend. It's obvious you work hard on it.

Good work man!Thumbs up
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

SkunK
#46 Posted : 6/19/2017 2:33:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoothmonkey wrote:
Shocked Love Truly incredible garden. The erythroxylum novogranatense is particularly beautiful!

Have you ever tried seeding HBWR direct in the ground with any luck?

Thank you for the kind complements, very humbling!

Unfortunately where I'm currantly living/growing that wouldn't be an option. We get such a short growing season; and our growing season is rather pathetic. A green house would help but we don't have the space on the yard with all the boats Jeeps and Camper we have... We do have plans to move to a better growing climate in the future, but have to grow the best I can with the climate I have. It's been tricky growing here in Zone 4B in Canada. All my plants need to be monitored carefully during our early and late spring for temperature fluctuations that will kill most tropical species. And come fall plants need to be prepared for winter storage and again weather is a huge factor which can change really quickly.

One day though I'll move the family and plants to a better location. Hiofully sooner than later as our house is getting crowded with over 1000 plants of all kinds.

Now that I'm a full member I'll share my grows while I slowly but steadily work my way up to being able to harvest some of them for personal/spiritual purposes.

Hope to see you around the forums, I'll be sharing as much of my grows as I'm able to do so.

SkunK
#47 Posted : 6/19/2017 2:43:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JustAnotherHuman wrote:
Wow, SkunK, I must say, you have an incredible garden there, my friend. It's obvious you work hard on it.

Good work man!Thumbs up

Ita is a Labour of love! And what I receive back from my garden is worth all the efforts. Thank you all for the kind words and complements. I'm excited to be a full member of DMT NEXUS and excited to be able to contribute as best I can and lean as much as I can with my time here.

Skunk

PREV123