We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mantoids! Options

JustAnotherHuman
#1 Posted : 1/17/2017 10:47:55 AM

You create your own reality

Hi Nexians!

Just wanted to get your thoughts on the topic of the praying mantis type beings encountered in the psychedelic head space and what you think these beings might be.

From what I've read about other peoples' experiences, they seem like hyperintelligent, hyperaware alien beings. Another curious thing I noticed is that in pretty much all the reports I've read, they perform some sort of surgery or probing on the person. I like to think of them as "hyperspatial surgeons".Big grin

I have no idea what these beings might be, so I can only speculate. I think that they are hyperaware aliens from another star system, or galaxy, or even a higher dimension.

I also wonder what, if anything, these beings have to do with praying mantises here on Earth.

What do you guys think? What has your experience with this type of being been. I know that entheogenic-gnosis had a powerful experience with a Mantoid, maybe you could chime in here eg! Please feel free to share your opinions guys!

JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Handel
#2 Posted : 6/16/2017 10:07:36 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

Do a search for "mantis" and you will see that a LOT of people around here have seen these guys on their trips. A few of them have seen the Greys too, the "traditional" alien (do a google search for that instead).

Having seen a UFO myself when I was 17, I believe the people who say that these entities are doing abductions. However, while for years I thought that these abductions were all physical, now I have changed my opinion on that, particularly based on the too-many reports of Greys and particularly Praying Mantis encounters while under a psychedelic influence.

What that tells me is that some abductions are physical, but the majority are probably done in the so-called "astral" world. Hence the very little physical evidence of abductions (no photos etc). Which would make these beings "multi-dimensional" aliens, and not necessarily "extra-terrestrial" aliens.