We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kratom is Our Friend Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 6/16/2017 5:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The fight for Kratom is still ongoing. There is a bill in the Senate that, if passed, will allow the Attorney General and his supporters to add Kratom to Schedule A, on a temporary basis to ban Kratom for 5 years, which could then lead to a permanent ban. We need your help to keep fighting the ban on Kratom!

To sign the petition to keep Kratom legal, donate to the cause, or to learn more please visit :

https://www.americanbotanicals.org/

Thank you for your consideration
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 6/22/2017 9:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They're at it again?? Shocked Thumbs down Sad Stop

Signed.

Mister_Niles
#3 Posted : 6/23/2017 12:24:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm on it.
I went to the march in D.C. last year. I woke my son up that morning and told him he wasn't going to school, but was getting an all day civics lesson instead. He got to participate in an important part of democracy.
We met a wide variety of wonderful people from all over the country, who use kratom for many different reasons.

The kratom community is strong. Time to fight this idiocy again. The US government is aware of the opiate epidemic in this country and claim that they want to solve the problem. Kratom saves lives and helps people get their lives back from opiate addiction. The government is doing everything they can to keep the epidemic going. I'll bet they want it to be a pandemic.
Keep Kratom Legal!
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay