We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
"Only for the extreme psychonaut" - is this real? Options

concombres
#21 Posted : 6/13/2017 11:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:

While on the peak? More like during the 10 hours you arent able to even being concious.

Sounds like bull to me. Maybe that is something you can do with tolerance but this is beyond overkill and is kinda "bragging". (omg im so enlightened by eating doses of lsd that dont need to be eaten because they cant get any stronger)

I think guy is probably just 14 and has very little actual experince with psychedellics. It reads like the goal is to just get as blasted as humanly possible but i dont think the person who wrote it even knows you would blackout from doses like that of each drug on its own.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

AcidShard
#22 Posted : 6/14/2017 1:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I've got an even better concoction. I call it 'breastmilk of ganja'.

1-I inject 1.7 grams of pure white heroïn, 1.2 grams of brown heroïn, 1.9 kilo's of fentanyl, 3.4 grams of cocaïne, 43 pounds of ketamine, 5.8 ounces of raw iron ore, 10.27 grams of PCP, 2.81 grams of 3-MeO-PCP, 127 kilo's of methoxetamine, and some copper sulphate.

2-Then i swallow a handfull of oxycodone's, another handfull of lormetazepams, 783 grams of MDMA, 364 grams of MDA, 275.43 grams of MMDA, and 725 pounds of 2-CB, 629 grams of bk-2-CB, 433 grams of 2-CB-fly, a kilo mephedrone, 0.025 grams of methylone, 597 grams of LSD-25, and an aspirin.

3-After that, i burn incense and i drink some coconutwater for physiscal and mental cleansing.

4-I then smoke 6 pounds of DMT.

5-Then i start to read Nietzsche, and gain deeper insights of a higher understanding of the cosmos on a metaphysical level. After this i convert to some realy spiritual eastern religion about elephants that have 8 arms and stuff.

This deeper intelligence has allowed me to win several nobel prizes on literature, medicine, astrology and invisibility-science, and to invent apple pie, the comb, and mozarella cheese.

Hahahaha!! Nice one, that had me laughing real good!

It was all worth it for the mozzarella cheese, thanks for that.

Espurrr
#23 Posted : 6/14/2017 5:40:59 AM

β—‹

dragonrider wrote:

1-I inject 1.7 grams of pure white heroïn, 1.2 grams of brown heroïn, 1.9 kilo's of fentanyl, 3.4 grams of cocaïne, 43 pounds of ketamine, 5.8 ounces of raw iron ore, 10.27 grams of PCP, 2.81 grams of 3-MeO-PCP, 127 kilo's of methoxetamine, and some copper sulphate.

2-Then i swallow a handfull of oxycodone's, another handfull of lormetazepams, 783 grams of MDMA, 364 grams of MDA, 275.43 grams of MMDA, and 725 pounds of 2-CB, 629 grams of bk-2-CB, 433 grams of 2-CB-fly, a kilo mephedrone, 0.025 grams of methylone, 597 grams of LSD-25, and an aspirin.

3-After that, i burn incense and i drink some coconutwater for physiscal and mental cleansing.

5-Then i start to read Nietzsche, and gain deeper insights of a higher understanding of the cosmos on a metaphysical level. After this i convert to some realy spiritual eastern religion about elephants that have 8 arms and stuff.

This deeper intelligence has allowed me to win several nobel prizes on literature, medicine, astrology and invisibility-science, and to invent apple pie, the comb, and mozarella cheese.

and the Nexian prize for the best comedian goes TO DRAGONRIDER !

Another
#24 Posted : 6/14/2017 5:50:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:

Hahaha!!
Don't believe everything you think.

Swayambhu
#25 Posted : 6/14/2017 12:09:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm just trying to imagine the time and resources it would take to amass such a large and diverse amount of psychedelics.

Aum_Shanti
#26 Posted : 6/14/2017 12:21:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol, I also think it could be hard, if the police captures you, to defend yourself, that this is only for your personal consumption... Big grin

OTOH, if you would die, you could be almost sure, some dealer will dig you out and extract you... Big grin
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 6/15/2017 10:55:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Another wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Hahaha!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

But bk-2-CB? Thumbs down
Must be fake.

Big grin

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Asher7
#28 Posted : 6/15/2017 11:34:19 PM

Professional Tracker

For the record, I tried both of these reciepes and in both instances found myself in this strange realm where bald primate like figures constructed infrastructure like....things... in which I almost didnt see it but clearly felt that there was some nimbly bimbly tree like cat jumping shennanigangs taking place and I did not like it.

I looked around. And I did not like most of which I was observing. But there were these glimpses, these flash like things that I can only describe as dudes winking, as if they had some sort of understanding. And I winked back. And we both said..."yeah, dude".."yep".

It was the most out of this world thing I ever seen..

..and then I got a blue flavor slurpee at the 7-11, AND played freebird. And waved the American flag bro, off the back of my modest 69 camero that Im not even totally sure was made in 69 bro but... you know.. 69.

And then hendrix played the star spangled banner and we all ate cotton candy.

What a substance
#29 Posted : 6/28/2017 11:38:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another wrote:
I can tell you, the guy is an idiot. That's real.

Thumbs up
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

What a substance
#30 Posted : 6/28/2017 11:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
If you take all of that, you don't sit and meditate, you don't roll joints, and you don't question yourself.

Maybe you're still capable of drooling and shitting your pants, in between spasms.

LOL Big grin I'd agree with that!
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

pinkoyd
#31 Posted : 6/29/2017 3:22:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

So dragonrider on your next go-round could you lay a pound of 2C-B aside for me? One pound out of 275 sounds reasonable doesn't it? You will have my eternal gratitude and it's not like you'll miss such a piddling amount...

Big grin
I already asked Alice.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#32 Posted : 6/29/2017 6:38:59 AM

just some guy

dreamer042 wrote:
I've heard it said by some of the old timers that the idea is to be able to attain the same revelation on ever decreasing dosages.

I've definitely found it to be the case that this holds true with responsible use. The ridiculousity of the description in the OP aside, it's just not necessary. It's just silly.. Sure, a seasoned user can develop the capacity to take massive sensory alteration in stride. But what, exactly, is the point?

What's far more worthwhile is the capacity to sustain the desired state for the desired span, with a very small dose. This fanfare just seems like farce, or total BS.

Jees
#33 Posted : 6/29/2017 9:02:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a substance wrote:
... a dude posting his research online. He writes that he has concocted "The Most Potent Psychoactive Concoction On The Planet... and states that even this recipe is him being conservative...
Research? Conservative? Where is that online joke btw, a link please?
And why would you ever ask the forum if its probably true?
Though the scenario would fit The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers:

Loved to read those back in the dayzz, it was always about more and bottomless more of it Big grin

Jees
#34 Posted : 6/29/2017 10:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for providing the link, what strikes me is the intro:
Quote:
...Disclaimer: Code Of Conduct (I do not condone illegal drug use...This is merely for discussion into the mind.)...
So it's plain fantasy/discussion, my 2 cents.

Thanks for bringing this story up in OP, there are strange things out there Neutral

What a substance
#35 Posted : 6/29/2017 5:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to Jees who made some really valid comments about that so-called 'Most Psychoactive Concoction on the Planet'.

It is funny, to an extent...but then again, if someone is posting extreme drug-mix recipes and someone ends up in ER through pursuing that concoction, the tragedy will create much unwanted negativity.

I am really pleased to be part of DMT Nexus - where people keep it real! Thumbs up

spacexplorer
#36 Posted : 6/30/2017 7:09:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

past a certain dose you just completely dissolve or you do a complete flip around back to normal waking reality

β—‹
#37 Posted : 6/30/2017 8:56:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Well I guess I retract my statement in saying it's fake Laughing, apparently this guy's for real? Confused Yay for tolerance.

Regardless though this article is wreckless, and definitely could give some younger [or older] person the wrong ideas on what a person can handle and what they can't, then again I guess it would also come down to that younger individual and the time that they had put into researching these substance and their dosage.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#38 Posted : 6/30/2017 10:38:58 AM

just some guy

How am I not buying it even a little more after seeing the source?.. Wut?

Indicunt
#39 Posted : 7/12/2017 3:41:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would give all the money I have to see a person try to roll a joint after eating fourteen grams of mushrooms

Aum_Shanti
#40 Posted : 7/12/2017 4:00:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I would give all the money I have to see a person try to roll a joint after eating fourteen grams of mushrooms

Confused Confused

Maybe if you lay some big paper on the floor and you yourself feel you're the weed. Then you can roll yourself into it...Big grin
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

PREV123NEXT