We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Don't have a scale to measure Millagrams, how do I measure doses? Options

Garulfo
#21 Posted : 9/21/2009 1:17:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You do not need a scale for spice smoking Very happy ! Just count by 'inhalations'. If you are sensitive, one good inhalation should be enough, if not two etc... anyway start with one and you'll see Cool

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#22 Posted : 9/21/2009 1:21:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

^^^ There's some truth in this. Sometimes even when I've weighed up a dose, I'll stop before I've taken the whole hit because I've got as far as I want, then I'll leave the rest for when I've come back.

If you vaporise the DMT slowly you can be pretty sure you don't overdo it. But I think you have to know how the stuff smokes and how your pipe handles first-off.

DMTripper
#23 Posted : 9/21/2009 3:12:15 AM

John Murdoch IV

SaintSpader wrote:
I used google and found out 1 tablespoon=15 mg.

So Its 3 tablespoons.

Sweet.

A US tablespoon is 14.8 milliliters and that's 14.8 GRAMS of water! You can fill it up with spice and you would maybe get a quarter or less of that with fluffy spice. But that's still like 3 grams! Thats 3000mg!

Please do not smoke a tablespoon of spice!! Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

azrael
#24 Posted : 9/21/2009 7:41:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you don't have a scale yet, or it's still in the mail...

Don't try to guestimate a full on first dose of a batch, it can be uncomfortable. I'm thinking freeze precipitated "fluff" has homogeneous particle size from all the scraping, so make sure the xtals are well powdered from whatever method used. Try a sprinkle (few grains) at first, then double the sprinkled amount next launch, etc. After a few of these steps, you'll get familiar with how much does what from this specific batch. I have a pipe with a bowl that only requires a thin layer (1-3 particles high) of spice across it (sides of bowl go straight down) with the plant sandwich method for the out of body threshold, with this batch. A US dime just barely sits on top of the bowl, almost going in.

By the time you get comfortable eying your dose, the scale should have arrived Pleased

geeg30
#25 Posted : 9/21/2009 7:27:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim doesn't use scales, just fires into the pipe as much as he thinks and starts smoking until he gets to the desired level. Its not like everyone needs 50mg to blast off.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

dread
#26 Posted : 9/21/2009 8:09:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

geeg30 wrote:
swim doesn't use scales, just fires into the pipe as much as he thinks and starts smoking until he gets to the desired level. Its not like everyone needs 50mg to blast off.

That's what I do as well. A knifetipful of spice into the bulb. Then heat it and inhale, the spice will tell you when you've taken enough. It's true! I always get like a voice in my head saying "that's enough, put down the pipe".

DMTripper
#27 Posted : 9/30/2009 9:40:42 PM

John Murdoch IV

dread wrote:
geeg30 wrote:

That's what I do as well. A knifetipful of spice into the bulb. Then heat it and inhale, the spice will tell you when you've taken enough. It's true! I always get like a voice in my head saying "that's enough, put down the pipe".

No that's when you TAKE ANOTHER BIG HIT!

Like Terrence McKenna once said: "If you don't feel like you had too much, you haven't had enough".

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Touche Guevara
#28 Posted : 9/30/2009 9:59:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
dread wrote:
geeg30 wrote:

Like Terrence McKenna once said: "If you haven't had too much, you haven't had enough".

Confused

dread
#29 Posted : 9/30/2009 10:45:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Touche Guevara wrote:

Confused

exactly. Confused

WSaged
#30 Posted : 10/1/2009 2:41:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:

I don't know what you guys are all...Confused ...about.

That is how I garantee a breakthrough & no misfires.
If I put the pipe down when I "think" I've had enough, I rarely get over.

There is that edge...getting close to it is one hell of a ride, but going over that edge, is anoth world!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV12