We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmalas as UV paint (and transdermal absorption q) Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 6/9/2017 8:22:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys

Goign to a party this weekend and people were talking about UV paint, both for deco and for painting people.. I had the idea of using harmalas. Has anybody done that?

Also, anybody has any data on transdermal absorption? I can't seem to find info on it.. Some people will be taking MDMA so I don't want to give them serotonin syndrome.

Maybe if I make it very very diluted, it would be enough for paint but not enough for any absorption issue... Any experience how diluted it can be made and still shine?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 6/9/2017 8:36:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just our of curiosity: How would you make sure that the paint wouldn't immediately come down / smear on sweating?

Edit BTW:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62504

Seems like Harmalas are quite tough and don't wear off that fast.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/9/2017 9:06:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah I remember years ago, the nexian House having big trouble removing the harmala paint from his face Very happy

Seems very durable..

#4 Posted : 6/9/2017 9:13:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

endlessness wrote:
Oh yeah I remember years ago, the nexian House having big trouble removing the harmala paint from his face Very happy

Seems very durable..

That was a great thread. Big grin

blue.magic
#5 Posted : 6/9/2017 3:47:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed you can!

I just mixed 50 mg of ground seeds in water an put my fingers in it. See the result below Thumbs up

Even if the harmala had generous alkaloid content of 3%, that 50 mg would be dose of 1.5 mg - but as the paint is dilluted and applied externally - the amount getting through your skin is close to nothing (a few micrograms maybe). Perfectly safe Thumbs up

Maybe dissolving harmala.HCl in alcohol would make a better paint - will try it next week on a party Twisted Evil

I remember when I did extraction, my hands glowed nicely even when I even not touched harmala at all, only the beakers and dillute solution from filter washes etc. Enough to paint anyway Smile
blue.magic attached the following image(s):
IMG_20170609_164042.jpg (59kb) downloaded 135 time(s).

Jees
#6 Posted : 6/9/2017 9:41:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do some in your bath tub Twisted Evil
Wear semi translucent textile at the party.

exquisitus
#7 Posted : 6/10/2017 9:51:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

my fingers never stop glowing. ever.
i could as well go by the name _glowfinger_ Smile

Sakkadelic
#8 Posted : 6/10/2017 11:03:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i fantasize about this for my wedding lol
forest party, everyone invited but you must be naked and painted with the blue harmalas paint, black lights everywhere...weeeeeeee Love
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Ulim
#9 Posted : 6/10/2017 3:13:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe grind up some seeds and add to some lotion? Then apply lotion as paint.
Will try it.

From the top of my head i know of one MAOI that is used transdermally and that is Selegiline. But that one is very different molecule wise.

jamie
#10 Posted : 6/10/2017 9:44:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

its not really as good in my experience as UV paint you can buy. I tried using the harmalas at raves and quickly resort to the UV paints everyone else was using..they show up better and seem more vibrant as body paints.

I did not experience any reaction with MDMA.
Long live the unwoke.

Sakkadelic
#11 Posted : 6/11/2017 12:51:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The freebase can be used also to draw(or fake bruises Razz) on the body, you apply the powder on your skin and it will turn red in a couple of hours, i think this could be the "harmala red" i don't know if it glows or not but it's cool Very happy
So many uses for the harmalas Love
Sakkadelic attached the following image(s):
20170611_143617-1-2.jpg (1,330kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky