We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About "The Machine" Options

corridors of my cells
#1 Posted : 9/29/2009 6:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How often you change the pan scratcher or gauze whatever its called from the machine? i noticed after sometime it produces a horrible taste, and today i felt really bad in my stomach and lungs coz of that. Is there any better solution instead of that pan scratching curly metal thing? lol sorry i just dont know its name but i know u understand. I always burn it a little bit before using but after few times of use i guess it gets some rust on it or something.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

hedcase
#2 Posted : 9/29/2009 10:18:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corridors of my cells wrote:
How often you change the pan scratcher or gauze whatever its called from the machine? i noticed after sometime it produces a horrible taste, and today i felt really bad in my stomach and lungs coz of that. Is there any better solution instead of that pan scratching curly metal thing? lol sorry i just dont know its name but i know u understand. I always burn it a little bit before using but after few times of use i guess it gets some rust on it or something.

It's called steel wool.You should burn the crap out of it before using it...I use a torch.And it is probably best to change it quite often.
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

corridors of my cells
#3 Posted : 9/29/2009 10:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see.. so i burn it much better this time and change often. Thanks a lot my friend Smile