We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAOI/MAOI plant information Options

DMTea Nexian
#1 Posted : 5/27/2017 5:54:14 PM

my mind is the universe and I'm the traveler, on a long journey...

I have been learning a lot about DMT recently and the more I learn, the more I want to do itThumbs up. Unfortunately, I have a road block:MAOI's!Thumbs down

If anyone could give me a list of plants(or anything really) that can be bought in shops that have MAOI's that would be great! Also if there is something that can be used instead of MAOI's by any chance that would also be fine, my ayahuasca is useless without them(BTW this is a great site!).

Stop DMTea Nexian signing off...

"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."
-Terrence Mckenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DMTea Nexian
#2 Posted : 5/27/2017 5:56:38 PM

my mind is the universe and I'm the traveler, on a long journey...

I have been learning a lot about DMT recently and the more I learn, the more I want to do itThumbs up. Unfortunately, I have a road block:MAOI's!Thumbs down

If anyone could give me a list of plants(or anything really) that can be bought in shops that have MAOI's that would be great! Also if there is something that can be used instead of MAOI's by any chance that would also be fine, my ayahuasca is useless without them. The answers could be as helpful to me as it would a lot of others, so help us all(BTW this is a great site!).

Stop DMTea Nexian signing off...

"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."
-Terrence Mckenna

TGO
#3 Posted : 5/27/2017 10:21:29 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Have you taken the time to read through the Nexus rules and guidelines? We encourage members to do their own research and perform a basic search for their answers before posting. This question has been covered an endless amount of times before. So, what plants contain MAOI/RIMA?

To get started, you'll need to do some reading on Banisteriopsis caapi and Syrian Rue, the two most commonly used plants.

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Baelor
#4 Posted : 6/8/2017 8:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Usually b. caapi or Syrian Rue are used for brewing Ayahuasca.
If those aren't available, this might interest you:
http://www.botanical-onl...english/vegetalmaois.htm

I'd try Passion Flower since it contains harmala alkaloids like b. caapi and rue.

MindsEyeHerbs
#5 Posted : 6/9/2017 6:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Baelor wrote:
Usually b. caapi or Syrian Rue are used for brewing Ayahuasca.
If those aren't available, this might interest you:
http://www.botanical-onl...english/vegetalmaois.htm

I'd try Passion Flower since it contains harmala alkaloids like b. caapi and rue.

The Harmala Alkaloids in Passion Flower are too low for someone who appears to be just diving into this area to be able to extract a sufficient amount without a little experience.

My advice go for syrain rue Big grin it has never failed me since the start of this now 12 year journey with these compounds and is very cost effective and good for someone new to this area due to its high potency without need for extraction unless your afraid to get a little bit of bad taste left in your mouth and some nausea\ Smile

Make sure to do your research tho no matter what route you take. An overdose on any MAOI containing substance is not a good time my friend
You do not become a divine being you just start to remember you already are