We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
This made me sick to my stomach... Options

richierich_931
#1 Posted : 9/25/2009 4:00:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not even going to say how I feel about this video...

Children singing song about das fuhrer... erm... I mean the President

Please watch...

Obama song
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/25/2009 4:12:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yes that is sick...

You know whats even sicker?..

How all his supporters think that anyone who doesn't like him is all of a sudden a racist!...

Funny becasue we are sopposed to be past all that shit..black vs white etc..yet whenever someone doesn't support him, his supporters use racism as they're scapegoat to make them out to be the bad guys!

The whole election they constantly talked about how great it was for a black man to be president, or how great it would be for a woman like Sara to be president etc...why even talk about it if they are really past all that shit!!

Really I didnt even think about it as a black man being president until the media put it out there so much like it was a big deal..he's just a man..

That is what I learned from that election..how racist and sexist america still is..sad but trueCrying or very sad..and I bet most don't even realize it in themselves..
Long live the unwoke.

DOS
#3 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:03:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does this make you feel better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQawLBC59g
Are you inspired by Obama like these kids are? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
Because of Obama I'm inspired to smoke some spice and get the hell off this godforsaken planet!
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

۩
#4 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:06:49 AM

Quote:
Because of Obama I'm inspired to smoke some spice and get the hell off this godforsaken planet!

/me laughs maniacally

PerPLexED
#5 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:26:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wow...yeah i agree..reminds of that southpark episode where everyone is bitching about the flag, and the kids are all confused because they dont see black, or white, or whatnot...they see people. exactly. obama is a man. not a black man. a man. it isn't even a factor, if it is, you're probably racist Pleased
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

felinefatale
#6 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:32:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whats the greatest is the neon colored glittery shirts with obamas face on them that people are walking around in groups wearing
I am one crazy bitch don't believe anything i say grrrruhhh

۩
#7 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:39:58 AM

felinefatale wrote:
whats the greatest is the neon colored glittery shirts with obamas face on them that people are walking around in groups wearing

that's funny I thought DMT was the greatest Twisted Evil

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:47:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He's a liar and not better than any other president....

What I also find pretty funny is his "race". He's just as white as he is black.

felinefatale
#9 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:48:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i stand corrected

felinefatale
#10 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:50:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no no wait wait.. THIS is the greatest right here

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

Aegle
#11 Posted : 9/25/2009 11:03:17 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

obliguhl wrote:

Obliguhl

It doesn't matter who really is the president of America as he will always be a puppet to the big corporations eg: the oil industry, cigarette industry and the weapon industry. They are the ones who own and run our worlds governments. His job is just to try and make people believe change is possible, change will only be possible when people choose not to be slaves to the big corporations and to really stand up for what they believe in. Until then war, consumerism, destruction of the environment, destruction of indigenous cultures and an unhealthy and unhappy world society will be the reality.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Saidin
#12 Posted : 9/25/2009 7:32:48 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Aegle wrote:

It doesn't matter who really is the president of America as he will always be a puppet to the big corporations eg: the oil industry, cigarette industry and the weapon industry. They are the ones who own and run our worlds governments. His job is just to try and make people believe change is possible, change will only be possible when people choose not to be slaves to the big corporations and to really stand up for what they believe in. Until then war, consumerism, destruction of the environment, destruction of indigenous cultures and an unhealthy and unhappy world society will be the reality.

Much Peace

True dat.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

DOS
#13 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:12:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fiashly wrote:
Saidin wrote:
Aegle wrote:

Much Peace

True dat.

YUP

Agreed...It is slightly bizarre being in the digital midst of so many like-minded individuals...DMT brings good people together!
felinefatale wrote:

no no wait wait.. THIS is the greatest right here

http://www.youtube.com/w...feature=player_embedded

That is fricken hilarious!
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

psychosisdoses
#14 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:21:05 PM

Derek

nothing but a paid actor like all of em
im tired of this nonsense
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Saidin
#15 Posted : 9/25/2009 9:40:11 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

psychosisdoses wrote:

Maybe this will make you feel a little better...sure made me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGzXcnkKdE
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

richierich_931
#16 Posted : 9/27/2009 12:30:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saidin wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:

Maybe this will make you feel a little better...sure made me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGzXcnkKdE

Too funny...

"You're all drones! Especially the drone!"
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Aegle
#17 Posted : 9/28/2009 12:25:50 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

DiscipleofSpice wrote:

Agreed...It is slightly bizarre being in the digital midst of so many like-minded individuals...DMT brings good people together!

Indeed, its a beautiful thing to have so many like minded people around the nexus. Thats why the nexus is such a special place for me....

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

obliguhl
#18 Posted : 9/28/2009 12:50:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
His job is just to try and make people believe change is possible

That'S what the picture is saying....

Aegle
#19 Posted : 9/28/2009 1:09:35 PM

Cloud Whisperer

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
His job is just to try and make people believe change is possible

That'S what the picture is saying....

Obliguhl

Indeed i know i was using that picture that you posted to help enhance what i was saying.....Wink

Much Peace

polytrip
#20 Posted : 9/28/2009 2:28:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Aegle wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

Obliguhl

Much Peace

I don't think it's that simple. There are rules and there are people trying to bend and break the rules. There is probably no big corporation conspirational secret government. It's just an ongoing strugle about who's in charge.
Many big corporations try to break the rules, to bend the rules, to buy the rules. And sometimes they succeed. But it's an ongoing strugle.

Many of us, including me, don't like politicians very much. But we do need a working government and therefore we need politicians, whether we like it or not.
Politicians may all be at least a bit dishonest, but i still rather have a good president then a bad one.

whether he'l be a good one or not will depend greatly on how well the republicans will succeed in destroying his presidency.

They ruined clintons presidency. At some moment clinton had to bend too much to their wishes. I see some concerning simmilarities between the first year of clinton's administration on this point.

12NEXT