We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to premelt with GVG liquid pad? Options

throwawayhypeman
#1 Posted : 5/26/2017 3:23:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

Just recently got my GVG and the liquid/concentrate pad. I'm looking for an easy 1 hit breakthrough and was told that premelting would be the easiest way to do that.

How do you guys pre-melt and use the liquid pad + gvg and how much mg do I need to use to completely breakthrough with this method (pure white DMT)?

Thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/26/2017 4:07:17 AM

Come what may

You can heat up the pad itself and place the DMT on top and then place in the GVG, or you can drop some DMT onto the pad when it's in the GVG and then slowly inhale, watch and stop inhaling when the DMT is melted. Either way has worked fine for me. Sometimes its hard to get the pad out so I usually just use the latter method.

Start off small. Don't worry about the breakthrough. 20mg could provide a breakthrough. Start there and work your way up to what you like. I would think 20-30mg would be a good start point.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

ducdevil
#3 Posted : 5/26/2017 4:23:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i might add that in my experience, it can be fairly risky heating up the pad before dropping the spice on top to melt - if you have heated the pad too much the spice will vaporize upon contact with the disc should the temp be too high, and it's hard to gauge.

i place the pad (or Health Stone - much better and thicker...easier to work with) on a heat-resistant surface and jet-torch the bottom of the pad, keeping the flame a good distance from the pad.

i usually stack two discs/pads so it's much easier to torch the bottom without accidentally flaming the top part. the bottom disc never has anything ooze into it.

short bursts of heat will eventually start heating the pad from the bottom and you will see it begin to melt but not vaporize. you can then modulate your "flame bursts" until the pad is warm enough for the spice to melt and ooze into the pad, but none will vaporize.

it's always fun to do this, watching the pile of spice slowly melt and penetrate the disc. once melted in, the disc/pad is essentially an easily stored dose, ready at any time.

last point - i have vaped a disc that was pre-melted up to a year after with no loss of effect. a very handy thing, indeed!

good luck!