We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thoughts on biocentrism Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 5/25/2017 8:51:55 PM

I is the obstacle.

Hello nexians 😁😁😁 I was curious to see what some of your thoughts were about Robert lanzas theory on biocentrism. I feel like if his theory is correct then it could help to uncover more information on conciousness and hyperspace but I'm quite interested in seeing how others veiw this theory. All comments and opinions are welcome 😁
This guys ego ^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 5/25/2017 9:29:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry i have nothing to say about this since it's my first time hearing of this person and his theory but i have to say he seems pretty amazing, what a career he has! i will be reading about it, thanks for posting about it Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Metashaman
#3 Posted : 5/26/2017 3:08:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have the audio book on this.

One phrase I liked about it... "Physics attempted to explain consciousness and fell flat, so now it's up to biochemistry".

In the beginning "all things were one" is another good one. I am not sure it makes too many "crazy leaps of science" to make it's point which I did enjoy about it.

I will be getting "Beyond Biocentrism" finished before Fall.

~Fate
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Achilles
#4 Posted : 5/26/2017 10:41:57 PM

I is the obstacle.

It's pretty cool to think about... If you believe his theory than that would mean death is pretty much non existent. And if you read all the stories about peoples ndes(near death experiences) and compare them to the "mystical psychedelic experiences" you read on this site or erowid... It kinda starts looking like every now and then people may get a little glimpse at death. Idk if it's definitely true but it's a really fascinating possibility.
This guys ego ^