We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
❤ Hyperspace Jesters ❤ Chaotically in Love ❤ Options

nina
#1 Posted : 5/25/2017 3:10:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

“HYPERSPACE JESTERS – CHAOTICALLY IN LOVE”

Hyperspace jesters are darkly hysterical in my universe – entirely hypnotic and hyper-intelligent with a sharp sense of humor I can’t put into words.

An alien humor I can't describe – I still can’t put it into words – it was horrifyingly perfect and I wasn’t afraid of being remotely controlled like a puppet by this higher intelligence after a few seconds of adjusting to the outrageously hypnotic, organically-robotic movements, but it was ridiculously fun and insanely hyper-intelligent and HILARIOUS in a way I can’t even begin to explain – I was almost terrified – gorgeously, chemically, emotionally, mentally and physically in love and I knew everything and it was perfection - nonstop laughter created by organized insanity.

Hilarious because it was horrifyingly, hysterically, psychotically, perfectly intelligent with an amazingly, indescribably, ridiculously 'WTF - I'm THIS in the afterlife!?' sensation.

❤❤❤

A cosmic tango.

Love

❤❤❤

Somehow, I can’t explain why, but I’m hypnotically, obsessively drawn to these jesters, yet I always have a hard time writing about hyperspace jesters because I feel like they "sabotage" me - with a 'You wanted to see a jester, dummy.'

I don’t think they want me to be able to explain them correctly.

Twisted Evil

…which might be the punchline.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

strtman
#2 Posted : 5/25/2017 3:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love your report. Especially your chaotic way of expressing the experience. Your enthusiasm cannot be made more clear.

From your earlier posts and some PM exchange I know how ‘your’ jesters look like. It is not easy to describe the ones I encountered. In a way they were definitely medieval, but instead of a two pronged hat they were wearing a long pointed hat. All were in bright color, like shining objects, a contrast of incredibly white and incredibly light purple/pink. They also moved elegantly, like ballet dancers. And they appeared solo or in groups. When in groups there was a lot of squealing. Like they were having fun and making a fool out of me.

Like your experiences, mine are mind boggling too. I hope to see them again.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

#3 Posted : 5/26/2017 10:15:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Very nice descriptions

The wording to fully articulate these beings is tough. Them, it, us, we ..always one step ahead of the game.

cosmic tango for life

nina
#4 Posted : 5/26/2017 11:30:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
I love your report. Especially your chaotic way of expressing the experience. Your enthusiasm cannot be made more clear.

From your earlier posts and some PM exchange I know how ‘your’ jesters look like. It is not easy to describe the ones I encountered. In a way they were definitely medieval, but instead of a two pronged hat they were wearing a long pointed hat. All were in bright color, like shining objects, a contrast of incredibly white and incredibly light purple/pink. They also moved elegantly, like ballet dancers. And they appeared solo or in groups. When in groups there was a lot of squealing. Like they were having fun and making a fool out of me.

Like your experiences, mine are mind boggling too. I hope to see them again.

Love

tatt wrote:
Very nice descriptions

The wording to fully articulate these beings is tough. Them, it, us, we ..always one step ahead of the game.

cosmic tango for life

They totally are!

Dude, he danced CIRCLES around me - nonstop - flashes of mischievous cuteness.

I was told teasingly (or seriously?) jesters make love to God, LOL.

Very happy

AWWW YEAH to the COSMIC TANGO!

nina
#5 Posted : 5/30/2018 11:34:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, also, I never mentioned in this particular thread, but the first jester I ever saw was (from my first trip report) super neon and showed up almost exactly like Dimentio from Super Paper Mario.

His face was SERIOUSLY ultra-cute like that - seriously the SAME face but with a yellow mask, red eyes and mouth - and a two-pronged, green hat that was made of translucent, green lines exactly like when I met THE EQUATION - and brighter than any video game - so I think he got some...amused, pixelated..."inspiration."

Razz

...or maybe the video game dudes were inspired by a certain "drug..."

Loveall
#6 Posted : 6/1/2018 2:24:18 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

nina wrote:
...or maybe the video game dudes were inspired by a certain "drug..."

Loveall attached the following image(s):
mario-gonzo.jpg (47kb) downloaded 149 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚