We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My questionnaire keeps restarting. Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 5/25/2017 4:55:29 PM

I is the obstacle.

Hello nexians.... my questions keep repeating when I reload the page... Are the questions I'm answering being logged?
This guys ego ^

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 5/25/2017 5:04:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
Hello nexians.... my questions keep repeating when I reload the page... Are the questions I'm answering being logged?

yeah it's made like this it repeats from the beginning once you finish it
welcome to the nexus Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Achilles
#3 Posted : 5/25/2017 8:00:45 PM

I is the obstacle.

Awesome... Thank you my friend
This guys ego ^