We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ready to go for an authentic breakthrough today Options

GuruD
#1 Posted : 5/25/2017 2:57:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi,

I have actually never had a breakthrough experience with dmt after smoking/vaporizing enhanced leaf/spice about a dozen times. I was thinking that tonight will be the night that I try and breakthrough. I've got with me dmt-infused peppermint leaf blended at a ratio of 1:1 dmt to leaf so it is a strong 50% dmt by weight blend.

I was wondering, when it really hits hard after one big bong rip, should I continue and take the second one anyway, regardless of how afraid or scared or uncomfortable I may feel? I really stop myself from having a breakthrough every time I ingest smoked or vaporized dmt. But I thin that I need to do this, because I really would like to experience the awesome mystery sheer magnitude of dmt, although I realize that it is not all "fun and games", not by a long shot.

I was hoping that someone could bless me with some insight as to what to expect, whether or not I should journey, and whether or not I should go for the full two or three bong hits and breakthrough. I'm actually scared of being ripped backwards through a portal; I was very close to doing so the last time I smoked this particular blend. I felt like I was going away for good and not coming back, so I stopped in the middle of it.

But with a foot-tall glass bong and a 50% dmt by weight herbal blend, I think that breakthrough is not only very possible, but also easier than I think. I just don't know if I'm prepared for what lies beyond.

Thanks guys and have a great night

gurud
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 5/25/2017 3:19:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No one else can tell you if you are ready or not. Or what to expect for that matter, expect that it will annihilate all your expectations. Expect the impossible.
As for the amount of hits needed, you need to find out what dose you require by working your way up (which it sounds like you have done), be sure your technique is efficient and then weigh out the appropriate minimum dose for breakthrough.
If it isn't enough, then add 5mg next time.

I am scared every time, but in a good way. It humbles you, to not be a little scared would be not respecting its awesome power.

Try not to bring expectations with you. Just be open and ready to accept whatever comes.
I usually thank the universe for the gift of being able to have access to this substance, and ask if I can come in.
Good luck bud!

InAwe
#3 Posted : 5/25/2017 5:33:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whether or not to do it is only up to you. As you may have heard, you'll never be fully prepared. Just try to go into it with positivity, and as little fear as possible.

And always remember, no matter what happens, you'll be back very soon Smile
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance''

Norsern_vind
#4 Posted : 5/25/2017 9:29:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The best advice i can give is to just let way happens happen. Every Person has a unique experience, but a universal obstacle I see is to give into the fear of that moment, which causes panic.

For me, i literally felt myself die and my soul leave my body, and it was the most terrifying experience of my life. But in that moment of fear, i accepted whatever fate awated me, and all negative feelings and thoughts building me back dissipated. Call it ego death, call it whatever. All i know is that, in that moment, i was able to conquer my fear and accept whatever would happen, and it allowed me to break through and obtain the greatest healing episode I've ever had.

Northerner
#5 Posted : 5/25/2017 9:39:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Expect the unexpected. (Seriously there is nothing to prepare you)

Believe in yourself.

Surrender.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

GuruD
#6 Posted : 5/25/2017 4:47:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi again and thanks for all the kind replies.

I am definitely going for a breakthrough experience tonight with dmt-infused peppermint leaf.

It is an extremely potent blend at 50% dmt by weight. So I think that by packing 100mg in my bong and taking two large inhalations I will be able to breakthrough completely. The anticipation of this is making me both nervous and excited, and also fearful. And yet I feel like I have to do it, that this is something that I must try at least once, to breakthrough on dmt, otherwise the experience would not have presented itself to me.

Actually on second thought, I think that I will pack 120mg of enhanced leaf into the bong and smoke it al in one inhalation. That would be the equivalent of 60mg of pure freebase dmt all in one hit. The primary reason for me wanting to smoke it all in one hit is because it can get tricky to deal with a bong and slide (bowl) after taking a big hit of dmt, and I don't want to worry about setting it down or sliding it back in the bong, not burning anything, etc. Basically I don't want to worry about anything while I am smoking, and 120mg of smoking material is easy enough to take all in one inhalation. Why even bother with taking extra hits? That's what I love about these enhanced-leaf blends, it makes it possible to breakthrough completely in one inhalation, especially if it's blended 50/50 and there are no maoi's in it which provide the more grounded experience.

With something like dmt-infused peppermint I don't even see why people would screw around with trying to vape pure freebase anymore.

Anyway thanks for the support and I know I must do this, that is, go for a complete breakthrough, at least once. Have a great day!

guru
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

GuruD
#7 Posted : 5/28/2017 10:47:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well after two failed attempts at finding a meaningful experience I've decided against smoking dmt for the time being.

It is easy-peasy to breakthrough on a 50% dmt by weight leaf blend, but my fear prevented me from taking two huge bong hits and holding them. I felt the initial rush immediately after taking the first puff and decided against holding it in, and then took no further inhalations.

My first recent experience with one small hit held in was that I was on a roller coaster in space with other people, and the people ahead of me on the roller coaster were smiling and waving. That was about enough for me to not take anymore.

the second recent experience was a full-body fear sweeping over me which felt kind of like it was purifying my energy centers and yet at the same time I had to deal with tumultuous emotions lodged in my chest which is not a good feeling by any means, especially when I have no way of discharging this negativity. So basically it's just stuck inside my heart and I'm forced to sit there and feel it, which is not my idea of a fun time.

Maybe one day when I work up the courage to experience a breakthrough then I will go at it, two huge bomg inhalations held in for 15 or so seconds. Until then I think that I am saying "adios" to the spice. But goodbye is never really goodbye, and I am sure that I will revisit this divine molecule in one form or another.

peace and thanks for reading!