We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What good do evil Dmt beings do? Paradox solved. Playfulness explained Options

DmtDisco
#1 Posted : 5/20/2017 4:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shortly and rougthly, they are so nasty and mischievous, that you'll do your best not to look at them. So every time you fall off the meditation, they will disturb you imediatelly, so you'll remember to meditate more frequently.
Also we can learn from their toughness and swager side.
More detail: https://youtu.be/RaVEAaeAuV4

Beings are conglomerates of one's emotions. Common ground for good and evil beings is breathing alright and meditative state of mind.
Good beings are all good emotions attached to alrighrness.
Evil get born when you fall off mediative state and alright breath, so there goes emotional pain of loss and regret, which gives birth to an anger.

Why they are elves/jesters (playful type)? Because meditation is tricky, in a blink of an eye you step up to the joy,leaving failures behind.
Singing teachers and students know, how perfect and awful phonation takes can be neighbors it time. Just take a refreshing breather, believe in yourself and voila. Same I experienced with my punching practice, uncertain tensions got in the way - shameful slow not even punch, eliminate tensions, remember joy of the movement - and voila, fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Such a gap, because freeing of tensions gets doubled up with proper joyful use of freed power.
Great example of playfulness in carefree whistling/humming around, Johnny Depp Rango: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQt5fccVDs

Also I dropped moresome experiences in discussion here http://www.bluelight.org...?p=14037033#post14037033

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 5/20/2017 6:49:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was kinda having doubts as to where it's going, but I wanted to respond anyway.

I have seen an Entity so huge it was like tall buildings. It's eyes were full of riddles that looked through me, both of them functioning separately from the other. It's mouth was spitting geometries at me. All the time in the background of this amazing chaos it was talking to me in a radio type voice. The message was there if I wanted to listen, if I could pay attention.

Another time an entity grabbed me with hands and pulled me into grey, and held me there... the entity being the grey itself. On the same scale as planets/galaxies. Then I could only perceive myself from outside being held by this being. (I know right Razz )

Shoebox "this entity goes in there and that one goes in there" approaches don't last long the more you encounter these things. They don't care about anything but your intent.

The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 5/20/2017 11:59:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You forgot to mention cats. Cats are pure evil.Twisted Evil

sendokon
#4 Posted : 5/21/2017 12:20:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Had my first experience with a jester...he was menacing looking had no interaction aside from watching it climb down the wall...that wasnt there... when i came back i felt super depressed. now the cat i saw was amazing he was making the diffrent worlds for me as he danced that was fantastic.
I can ussually turn a bad trip into somthing positive and take somthing from it and learn. Why is that so diffrent from waking life for me?

DmtDisco
#5 Posted : 5/21/2017 1:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sendokon wrote:
Had my first experience with a jester...he was menacing looking had no interaction aside from watching it climb down the wall...that wasnt there... when i came back i felt super depressed. now the cat i saw was amazing he was making the diffrent worlds for me as he danced that was fantastic.

Did you feel like you couldn't move/fear paralyzed? Its common feeling people report, and I felt too, its like you are a stone, trying move itself

,like Munchausen pulls himself out of a mire by his own hair.

I mean, since he was menacing, than automatically fight or flight response to the degree of intensity of the Dmt trip, but you didn't move away from him or fought (which is the same thing, unlike how its with black shadows with red eyes in the dreams).

Its totally ok, that you didn't, any failure can be eliminated by future fulfillment, don't be depressed. (my theory states, that you should make an effort to move away; your super depressed aftertaste fits my theory)

I don't get what you mean by "that wasn't there", can you clarify?

Did jester make penetrating slow nasty tight nod like "you know" in he-he kinda voice with moved forward chin, when you freaked out and was asking "Wtf?!"?

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 5/21/2017 1:57:30 AM

Come what may

Everything you see in hyperspace is a mirror. It's all reflection.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

sendokon
#7 Posted : 5/21/2017 2:25:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8
I tried to get a better view, interact with it. It was in like the top right of my vison which was just pure black and it was climbing down like head first legs up there was nothing he was climbing down but if there was a wall there it would have looked like that i suppose. I wasnt scared i wanted to know what it was going to so but nothing happend. His face was pretty scarey looking i suppose sharp nose, pointy rows of teeth...ill see if i can find a similar picture. Found one, he was all red though and not the batman joker but this is the closest i can describe it. I am curious about him, ive only seen 3 diffrent entities. The awesome cat, jester, and the blue woman twice.
sendokon attached the following image(s):
images (4).jpg (15kb) downloaded 134 time(s).
210xdmt.jpg (73kb) downloaded 134 time(s).
I can ussually turn a bad trip into somthing positive and take somthing from it and learn. Why is that so diffrent from waking life for me?

DmtDisco
#8 Posted : 5/21/2017 4:32:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sendokon, what's your dose? Did you lose room with eyes open? Sounds like sub breakthrough, on breakthrough, at least I, got taken through the full set of characters. Also it did nothing, but you felt depressed.(on BT they initiate the interaction, on subBT you play around with the character, which appeared) On breakthrough evil beings shove your nose in your failures and play on your guilt, trying to convince you, that you are spineless self-comforting piece of shit, abusing cozy nest of unconditional love(which you may appear temporarily) and you have no right to aim higher, so feeling depressed kinda sounds cohesive with shoving into failures thing

sendokon
#9 Posted : 5/21/2017 5:32:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was 18mg i wasnt able to finish it. Eyes open didnt lose sight.

23mg + what was left of the last-
They made me eat my words about only seeing 3 entities.. hundreds and hundreds i just met so many it was. Seduction, death, builders, treemen?, skeletons and dont know what else...near the end i was beeing buried in opaque balls with a black center had the feeling they were eggs of some sort. Ill have to try and write everything down a bit better than this jumbled mess.
By far the longest 17mins.

DmtDisco
#10 Posted : 5/21/2017 5:47:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, you've been pushed around badly.. Thou it can be interesting to explore, I'd recommend you to fight it. Don't you want to cast fireballs like in anime or, be like Sam vs Shelob, or.. like any adventure with superpowers? All that stuff in the books is only a far cry of the real adventure.
Well, superpowers come through overcoming nausea(nasty feelings, which taint the joy, and your own feebleness), so it may seem to be not all that pretty, but actually riding the mind is exiting and all that pretty, and every time you get conscious and give it a little clever push, nausea gets eliminated, so its only what gets overcame is not pretty. So its not dragging though swamps of shit, its flying over it. Oh my, Im freaking geniusPleased

You can't find an insight into gloomy corners of your brain by living through them, you'll understand darkness through overcoming it.

sendokon
#11 Posted : 5/21/2017 8:29:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh no last visit was awesome. I havnt tried to control anything i think, just go along with whats shown to me so far. Ive loved all my experiences so far. I dont believe ive had any fear yet. Being depressed is just somthing i have to work through or with i suppose. Its been along time. i will say this has changed my life for the better and feel like everyday is slightly better than the last. I'm very thank for for that, stress and lack of sleep with little alone/free time takes a toll i suppose. Everyone here has been great to talk and read with Smile

Nope
#12 Posted : 5/24/2017 9:01:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1) read the Bardo thodol. Understand they are extensions and manifestations of yourself. There is no such thing as "external"

2) they have what powers you allow them to have

3) they generally serve the function of drawing attention to aspects of YOU that you would rather not look at.

Otherwise just enjoy the ride. Read belgarath the sorcerer and the wheel of time for amazing descriptions of "mental magic" and how to apply it and think about it practically. This sort of thing is invaluable when in hyper space.
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

sendokon
#13 Posted : 5/25/2017 3:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ill definitely check that out thank you Smile