We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I hope to be a new member Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 5/21/2017 1:25:09 PM

I is the obstacle.

Hello to the dmt NexusVery happy ... Im hoping to become a full member to this wonderful organization. I've been taking psychedelic substances since I was 11 and I'm 24 now. I started off as a kid having fun and quickly fell down the rabbit hole when I took a massive amount of magic mushrooms at the age of 14 and essentially left my body behind for what seemed like a millennia. I slowly started obsessing more and more over the subject. I've studied many forms of shamanism in different cultures, many scientific studies relating to human conciousness and and the effects psychedelics have on it. I've also studied subjects related to Kundalini yoga, holotropic breathing, yantras and mantras, and brain entrainment... There are many people in the world searching for understanding, all of which identify themselves in different ways. Some I talk to refer to themselves as shaman, while other are physicist, neurobiologist, psychiatrist, and chemist's. I find this organization to be very helpful to all seeking knowledge and hope to become part of it as soon as possible ☺ thank you for all your doing
This guys ego ^

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tryptographer
#2 Posted : 5/22/2017 2:20:52 AM

tryptamine photographer

Wow, a massive mushroom dose at 14 and starting at 11, that's insanely young. Perhaps elaborate a bit about how you integrated all that as a kid?

PS Frankly, I would never trust people who refer to themselves as 'demigods' or 'lightworkers' - just my personal allergy Pleased

Running Bear
#3 Posted : 5/22/2017 4:52:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like you Laughing

Achilles
#4 Posted : 5/24/2017 4:34:56 PM

I is the obstacle.

Lol I didn't start integrating anything until I got a little older and started to gain a better understanding of what I was doing. As a kid I just was having fun but over time I stopped veiwing what I was doing as fun and started veiwing it as learning or practicing or whatever.. I definitely went through a huge paradigm shift. I started reading all these stories about people's mystical experiences while on psychedelics and it kinda freaked me out for a while. The stories not only related to each other but to myself as well... I kinda felt like I was losing my mind but over time I learned to not let myself get so wrapped up in trying to find all the answers at once. I've realized that there are things that are not yet fathomable to me or anyone else. That's how I got to where I'm at now. I study and research constantly with the understanding that I may never find all the answers but I can do what I can to assist others who may find them in the future. 😀
This guys ego ^

Achilles
#5 Posted : 5/24/2017 8:02:35 PM

I is the obstacle.

And I get what you're saying about the lightworkers and demigods thing... It can definitely come off as odd or off putting when people identify themselves as such. but regardless of how these people wish to be perceived most of them study and research conciousness and it's history extensively​... From what I've seen people tend to either veiw the subject of conciousness from either a scientific standpoint or a spiritual standpoint. Both sides contain useful information and should at least be given a little consideration before being dismissed as crazy mumbo-jumbo... ☺ League members try to keep an open mind and welcome all information offered on the subject. Whether the information is presented as science or spiritualism it is valued for the answers it may possibly hold.
This guys ego ^