We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
3 WILD HERBS FOR LUCID DREAMING Options

TGO
#21 Posted : 5/24/2017 1:24:38 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Asher7 wrote:
I have a good bit of experience with the xhosa and calea but never really approached tobacco with the aim of lucid dreaming. Haven't really ever heard it mentioned as useful for that purpose that I recall to be perfectly honest.

However, I had a hospital stay awhile back and for some reason they dont let you smoke in there.Razz but they will give you nicotiene patches. I think it was the second or third night where I had a very lucid/vivid dream. One of those ones that is hard to get out of and wake up, sometimes dreams can be so lucid you can't wake up from them no matter how hard you try.

I happened to mention it to the guy who was watching over me, a younger guy and he said it was probably because I was sleeping with that patch on and getting a constant stream of nicotiene while I was sleeping. I kind of shrugged it off, thinking it was because of other reasons but seeing this thread Im thinking he had a point.

We chatted and he mentioned he had some friends that explored the lucid dreaming thing, but that he never had, but he had a sort of younger more open mind to him that I dont usually pick up from older doctors.

I can definitely relate to this. When I finally gave up smoking a couple years ago, I used the nicotine patches to help quit for good. Sometimes I would forget to take off the patch before I went to bed which would lead to the most ridiculous, surreal, semi-lucid dreams I've ever experienced. You know, the types of dreams where they get so intense (not necessarily in a bad way) that you jolt awake into a sitting position wondering what just happened as the dream starts to fade...

If I recall correctly, the pamphlet that comes with the patches included a disclaimer which stated that if you begin to have vivid dreams or other sleep issues to simply remove the patch at bedtime. I find it fascinating that nicotine has such a profound effect on dreams.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hector
#22 Posted : 5/24/2017 4:14:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am quite surprised that Amanita Muscaria "Fly Agaric" has not been mentioned as I personally believe that this is the very best substance for inducing lucid dreams. This entheogen is known for putting it's user into a comatose state with the craziest and vivid dreams you can imagine. I have gone to sleep on this mushroom and experienced extreme time dilation and distortions. One some occasions after awaking in the morning I felt as know I had been asleep for weeks. The depressing thing about lucid dreams is that once you become aware of the dream your world starts to vanish within the dream consciousness and it is not long before you awaken.

You will have the most restful sleep ever if you take this before bed and the afterglow "high" will persist for the entire next day. Muscimol the active component is also non addictive and non habit forming. This is the best medicine for sleep disorders in my opinion because if you take enough you must go to sleep. I have seen this mushroom in my dreams which suggests that it's spirit is behind the experience. It has been used for over 10,000 years and has a strong relationship with humans. I have found that drinking your urine in the morning will cause you to fall asleep again and this can be repeated a few times and you will pass the heck out each time lol

You can create tinctures from this mushroom in order to get the most Muscimol for your money or efforts in picking it. I have taken this mushroom in the past every night for months on end so for those who believe this is a toxic substance you should know that it is perfect, better then opioids I believe especially in combination with Chamomile (only used oxycodon). Once again, it's not habit forming. I haven't even consumed it in a while. Please take low doses and you will dig this mushroom. kids taking shamanic doses are the reason this mushroom is so underrated. It is also one of the most understudied plant medicines. it relieves pain and is a powerful analgesic with the right dose There is practically no information at all on it's medicinal use. My body tells me that it has medicinal properties however. You can even use it as a food source! I have not tried some of those other medicinal plants like "African Dream Root" so I cannot comment on that. Perhaps those are even better then Muscaria for lucid dreaming. What do I know anyway.
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

PREV12