We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperdimensional pink tentacles Options

Hector
#1 Posted : 5/20/2017 5:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello I am a new member! I am excited to be here! Smile I prepared a brew with acacia confuse and Syrian rue with a relative ratio of 10 to 1. During the brewing process the bubbling tea looked alive as if transferring her magic power into my potion. My experience with the medicine has been extremely profound. *This is not fun or at all recreational. Use with Caution.

All of my experiences have been very consistent, as opposed to what others have said about how the experience can be unpredictable and that no two experiences with the medicine are the same. After ingesting the potion, I experience a strong sedative effect which is typical of the tryptamines and feel incapacitated and stoned instantly.

After 2 hours have passed the effects seem to almost completely wear off. So far the experience felt underwhelming and I later would attribute this facet of the brew to the chemicals. The later part I would attribute to spirit. I proceeded to rise out of my bed and consumed a small amount of food. All of a sudden I feel compelling vibrations welling through my entire body with a lucid feeling and then it hits me like a train.

I stumbled down the stairs and back into my bed. I could not even have gone to the bathroom because of how quickly I became seized by this unspeakable something. An organic presence consumed me. I feel the presence of another being slivering her rootlets through my retina and harvesting my brain waves with a vigorous callousness. My breast becomes the home of this omnipotent essence.

She has always manifested the same for me with Pinkish-reddish hyper-dimensional tentacles whirly and sustaining my life force with an evanescent suckling sensation quelling my tiny ego with cosmic vibratory reverberations whispering quantum secrets in the silent crevices of my shivering consciousness.

I must say that I had become rapidly seized by an incessant fearfulness and terror from having such intimate contact with an “Ancient One”. I remember wondering “How could I have been so foolish to have believed myself worthy to partake of the foul magic brew” “I’m not shaman, I’m an imposter” and "Don't resist the experience or hurt yourself". Her face looked like that of an arachnid with sharp teeth and I originally believed this to be a grotesque and hideous form. A cosmic symphony of alien resonances plays in the background and I lay in abject terror at the mercy of this celestial being. I extended my arms in reverence to her holy form. I can understand the origin of the phrase "divine madness".

However, after several minutes I became appeased after my entire body was bathed in an almighty glow of healing light traversing though all of my inter most organs with every cell in my body vibrating on a divine frequency. I immediately believed her to be beautiful. All of my visions were really only her cosmic pinkish tentacles morphing into multiple fractal forms and configurations reminiscent of a hyper intelligent tentacle being. I often heard strange mechanical alien noises sounding eerily evocative of how UFO’s sound.

The sound was utterly extraordinary and I felt very apprehensive. She dominated the experience. This lasted approximately 40 minutes. After careful consideration I have become convinced that I have entered a relationship with the spirit of Acacia Confusa. I believe the tentacles are really just a symbolic manifestation of the trees roots. I have encountered her practically every time I have partaken of this brew as she leaves behind peculiarity which is obvious. The experience was definitely real. There was something alive in my body that wasn't me within my heart and my brain.

Am I blessed or cursed? I believe that it doesn’t matter how much of the brew you drink. The brew will take your wherever it wants you to go. I am hoping that others with more experience than me with the sacred brew can illuminate me with their superior knowledge of this spirit? I am wondering if others have had similar experiences. I will admit that I do not consider this to be a breakthrough dose.
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 5/20/2017 6:49:30 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello and Welcome!

Just a quick tip on forum etiquette:

Please consider putting some paragraph breaks in your post. Large blocks of text on the forum make it difficult to read and some people will skip over posts for that reason alone.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Hector
#3 Posted : 5/20/2017 7:04:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Grateful One,

Thanks for letting me know. I spaced out the paragraphs so the text will be easier to read for other members. I'm happy to be a member of the community
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

Running Bear
#4 Posted : 5/20/2017 9:47:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be extremely careful with these plants. Start off with a low dose and work your way up as the night goes on. Try not to get caught up in the new age, mother aya who loves you crap. A acacia/rue brew can rip your head off and leave you crying.

TGO
#5 Posted : 5/21/2017 1:28:33 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hector wrote:
Hello Grateful One,

Thanks for letting me know. I spaced out the paragraphs so the text will be easier to read for other members. I'm happy to be a member of the community

Hey, thanks for fixing the post, it is much easier on the ol' eyes now! Big grin

I enjoyed reading about your experience, especially the part about building a relationship with Acacia. I feel that creating and maintaining relationships with plant teachers is important, from cultivation to consumption, it all has a place in the psychedelic experience. As for it being a blessing or a curse, good or bad, that is ultimately up to you to decide. Both teach us lessons, although one tends to be a bit harsher than the other. Either way, it was a nice write up! Have a good one!

PEACE
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 5/22/2017 8:38:12 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'm amused to see this post for the title alone. On the 19th - the day before the OP - I bought some pink rubber tentacles.

The elves made me do it!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli