We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Temporary Certainty Options

InAwe
#1 Posted : 5/10/2017 10:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I want to share a recent experience I had. I used the GVG to smoalk approximately 35 mg freebase crystal. I was alone in my apartment and feeling calm.

I took it all in one big hit, laid back, and was absorbed into hyperspace. As usual, I can't remember many details. However, what I can remember is that I came into contact with an entity that was radiating golden light energy. This energy felt very warm, friendly, and positive. I had the distinct impression that the entity was old and female, like I was communicating with a grandmother.

Here's the part that differed from other experiences. During, and shortly after this trip I was ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that hyperspace is real. Just as real as our normal waking reality. For a couple minutes directly after I came back I was laughing like a lunatic. I really wish I had that on camera!

As I'm sure many of you do, I grapple with whether or not hyperspace is "real." I understand this question can open up a floodgate of metaphysical arguments. Example: "what is real? Your reality is just electrical impulses that your brain interprets a certain way. So the DMT flash is therefore just as real."

But you know what I mean. I really wonder whether or not the flash is merely a window into a freestanding reality that we can't normally perceive. That's what was so interesting about this particular experience. At that time, I no longer wondered, I KNEW. I was certain.

Weird stuff! Thanks for reading

"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance''

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/11/2017 12:15:20 AM

Come what may

It's all real. Here and there. It's all happening right now in this moment. I don't worry about which seems more real than the other. I don't think this reality could exist without the other and vice versa. Its a symbiotic relationship. It does no good to compare. They both have value for me.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

#3 Posted : 5/11/2017 10:18:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

This reality, that reality, Hyperspace - all forms/levels of appearance, nothing more nothing less imo.

On a side note, every time I'm deep in a dmt experience the same thought always runs back through my head - "How could I ever have thought that this experience wasn't 'real'!? hahaha". Big grin

Then there's always this response [which not everyone agrees with] - ...smoalk moar.. Twisted Evil

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 5/20/2017 7:34:11 PM

John Murdoch IV

The realest thing I've experienced was not in this consensus reality. It was a hyperspace reality.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

TGO
#5 Posted : 5/21/2017 3:24:44 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Here is a great thread related to this topic:

A pragmatic approach: What is "real", and when is it actually useful to ask this?

All I know is that the experience itself is deeply personal. It is absolutely "real" to me in a sense that it is happening to me at that time, but ultimately impossible to prove that where I went or the beings I've met could possibly be real, physical things hanging out in unseen dimensions or what-have-you. I'm okay with that.

Smile

More importantly, it is how we handle ourselves after such an experience. Real or not, it has real applications to our everyday lives. For instance, I've had a few negative journeys where the message from the experience/beings was to quit drinking. Now, is that message true concern from a random being I just met in DMT land or are those thoughts popping into my head because it was a problem that I had been working through already and psychedelics manifested and amplified it? It is impossible to say, really. Either way, I am now approaching 2 months without a single drop of alcohol and I couldn't be more thankful. The "I'm cutting back" approach wasn't working anymore so we went cold turkey. It has taken some time but DMT, mushrooms, and mescaline have helped me work through a lot of issues. That is real enough for me.

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 5/21/2017 3:35:37 AM

Come what may

The Grateful One wrote:
Here is a great thread related to this topic:

A pragmatic approach: What is "real", and when is it actually useful to ask this?

All I know is that the experience itself is deeply personal. It is absolutely "real" to me in a sense that it is happening to me at that time, but ultimately impossible to prove that where I went or the beings I've met could possibly be a real, physical things hanging out in unseen dimensions or what-have-you. I'm okay with that.

Smile

More importantly, it is how we handle ourselves after such an experience. Real or not, it has real applications to our everyday lives. For instance, I've had a few negative journeys where the message from the experience/beings was to quit drinking. Now, is that message true concern from a random being I just met in DMT land or are those thoughts popping into my head because it was a problem that I had been working through already and psychedelics manifested and amplified it? It is impossible to say, really. Either way, I am now approaching 2 months without a single drop of alcohol and I couldn't be more thankful. The "I'm cutting back" approach wasn't working anymore so we went cold turkey. It has taken some time but DMT, mushrooms, and mescaline have helped me work through a lot of issues. That is real enough for me.

Love this! Love
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

strtman
#7 Posted : 5/21/2017 5:59:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I see it hyperspace is a reality but in another dimension. Smoking DMT opens the door to that dimension so we can look into it.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak