We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A few questions Options

SpiritWalker
#1 Posted : 9/27/2009 10:52:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings my friends! It's been a while since I've posted. I have a few general questions. Thank you for taking the time to answer them.

First, I did a lazymans tek extract about six months ago. From that extract I got about 1gm from 1 pound. I know the tek is the worst tek out there (after reading countless people saying this) so I'm wondering what is the best tek to get a clean pull in a short time? Days is fine. I just don't want a "lab" set up in my home for a month!

I'm still sitting on a good part of the last batch. I've smoked it a few times, usually on top of tobacco. I've tried smoking it on top of weed but it just gets me stoned. I haven't really "broken through" on freebase. I take 4 or 5 big hits and hold it in. The world starts to shift and I travel into this place full of lights. Like a dark hallway with tracers but that's typically about as far as I've gone. I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong. Is it the DMT itself? Or the way I'm smoking it?

What is the best way to smoke this? Should I just go full scale crack pipe? I couldn't imagine doing something this spiritual in something as tainted as a crack pipe. (Of course, there would have never been any crack smoked in it, it's the idea that kind of creeps me out though).

Tonight we are talking about taking it orally. I've brewed ayahuasca several times but frankly, I dont' think I'm up to the wretched taste of Mimosa tea. So I'm thinking about 150 mg of extract should be good with 2 grams of rue. Any objections?

Finally the most important question. On this pull (my first), the DMT came out a yellow with brown in it. At first it was a brilliant yellow but as time passed it's starting to turn a brownish yellow. It's also been sitting on a glass plate, exposed to the air for the last several months. What is the browning? Did I screw up the potency by leaving it out in the air? My theory was I'd better leave it out for a while because it was really really oilly at first. Now it's dried out and somewhat hard. Much easier to scrape up. Before it was so sticky it would stick the the razor blade and I'd have to use two razors to scrape each toher and get into a pipe.

My lungs seem to hurt after smoking it. I'm wondering if this is normal or if this is because of impurities in the batch I pulled.

Thank you in advance.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SpiritWalker
#2 Posted : 9/27/2009 11:01:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

one more thing. I was thinking of combining the crack pipe idea with my dmt pipe. I have a beautiful glass pipe I use strictly for DMT. What if I were to put a piece of brillo in the hole to act like a screen? This would be the same concept as a crack pipe without he glass tube to make it all ghetto. Do you think it would work? And do you think I'd get a better experience with less chest pain? (I'm sure holding in tobacco smoke can't possibly be good on the lungs).

SpiritWalker
#3 Posted : 9/28/2009 2:29:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

20+ views and no replies? Did I say something wrong? I use write "swim this and swim that" but I got chastised about it before.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 9/28/2009 2:35:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I use a bong Smile

I just sit my friend on the gauze mixed in with some ash ... then WHOOOSH! Smile