We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A few days with Syrian Rue Options

twattlehead
#1 Posted : 5/13/2017 7:20:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey people! These are my first steps with syrian rue, spread over 4 days in various low dose combos. Seeing it on ebay was enough to make me dive in. After reading through some threads looking for dosages and combos, but avoiding trip reports, I cautiously tested the waters. The roa was 00 capsules filled with sr ground in a coffee grinder.

Day 1: 2g sr and weed. 1 hour in I was disappointed but unsurprised at the lack of noticeable effects. Half an hour later my opinion changed as a nice calm euphoric body high became noticeable. Around the 2h mark, visuals similar to the dmt comedown. Ie, fleeting glimpses of big chunks of semi transparent orange honeycomb like holograms floating around the room. Nice. Over the next couple hours I vaped weed a couple more times. This got me more stoned than usual but my thinking remained fairly clear. Only downside was getting to sleep an hour or so later than I wanted. No nausea or any other nasty side effects. Overall, very promising and I decided to throw caution to the wind and put aside my goal of finding my breakthrough dose of dmt to dive straight into the sr/dmt combo the next day.

Day 2: 2g sr, weed and smoked dmt. 2 hours after the sr I took a shower and was talking to myself which seemed to become a convo with an entity, simple questions and answers. I assumed I was simply talking to myself and forgot about it. After going to bed, I meditated and asked the usual question: should I do 10mg dmt right now? Yes was the answer, so I lit up and inhaled.

It was immediately obvious this was a different kind of dmt trip. The first thing I've seen on all my previous dmt trips is the chrysanthemum. Not this time. Instead, I saw a greenish wall printed with a similar kind muted style of visual but much more detailed. Symbols aplenty. I floated very gently (compared to straight dmt) through this wall and found it was a hologram. Once through this I saw a very simplistic visual of something I had talked about with the entity less than 5 mins earlier. I responded with glossolalia.

This always has an interesting effect on dmt entities. Somewhat like a human reaction would probably be, they seem to draw back with one eyebrow raised and a wtf are you doing expression, but curiosity is evident too. It's interesting that they gave me glossolalia but they don't seem to understand it either. Or maybe I was doing it wrong... We agreed english would be a better way to proceed in future. Glossolalia really comes into its own on ketamine btw where it readily becomes visible and can be used to shift locations, more on that later.. Visuals in the style of a comic strip followed, but they were just meaningless symbols to me and seemed like a response to the glossolalia. A few bursts of this and it was over, about 8m of visuals in total. The duration was something I was completely unsure about going in but as a comparison, 10mg of straight dmt gave me a visual of the chrysanthemum lasting less than 1m a few weeks ago.

As dmt trips go, it seemed to be both more earthly and more packed with mystic seeming symbols at every turn. And a lot more gentle and more tailored to me. And it packed a lot in visually for such a small dose.

edited out the rest but fun times were had.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twattlehead
#2 Posted : 5/13/2017 7:26:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile

twattlehead
#3 Posted : 5/21/2017 3:43:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile

twattlehead
#4 Posted : 5/28/2017 8:02:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile
twattlehead attached the following image(s):
n2o visuals.jpg (346kb) downloaded 110 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 5/28/2017 9:23:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

There is a formatting error in your picture and it won't open on my computer.

Your posts are interesting. The title of your thread is misleading. It should be perhaps "Accounts from a multi-day multi-drug-binge involving some syrian rue"!

My feelings are - I hope you're taking proper care of yourself. Your style of drug consumption is what would get me into a complete mess were I to try it. The fact that you're making these records, however, is some consolation.

I can see your faecal matter from here, it's teeming with nanobots! Wink

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

twattlehead
#6 Posted : 5/29/2017 8:25:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile