We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oh dear... everything has changed Options

Sacrelicious
#1 Posted : 5/14/2017 12:26:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OK little background here. Still getting used to the rules around here. My friend had done DMT about 10 times now. First was the chrysanthemum. Then the tunnel. Then the dome. Pretty standard stuff. I use the term "standard" almost as a joke.

SI, he eyeballs a dose and does it again, attempting to go deep. This would be the very definition of a heroic dose. When he hits the dome, part way through, he begins to do what the machine elves are doing. And they start to cheer him on. It's almost like a sexual climax " dint stop, more, more, more, you are almost there!!" . At that point he breaks through the breakthrough.

At this point, the best metaphor is like lucid dreaming. Instead of being a casual observer, he becomes totally in control of the experience. What happens next is beyond description. And the trip doesn't end. He wakes up in full lotus position with one foot there and one foot here on reality. And then proceeds to fall back in a chair, arms spread, head back, and mouth open. For a good 10 minutes.

His question to you - how deep does this go? He suspected the breakthrough was "it".... but it seems to just be level 1 of "it".

Oh

My

God

-sacrelicious

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 5/14/2017 12:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, welcome.

"How far does it go?"

All the way to the end, I suspect.

Sacrelicious
#3 Posted : 5/14/2017 12:53:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I disn't feel the need to write an essay. But man.... it's a lot deeper then I thought. And terrence seems to be elementary .

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 5/14/2017 7:01:59 PM

Come what may

Sacrelicious wrote:
how deep does this go?

I think a bunch of us have tried to figure that one out. It's endless and infinite and at the same time it's nothing and everything. So dang weird! It just goes on and on and constantly changes into something else. Hyperspace is a weird place!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda