We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MADventures Options

Opiyum
#1 Posted : 9/26/2009 12:06:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I happened to come across an interesting show on the travel channel last night called Madventures. I guess it's a new show but anyhow the first one is these two guys and they go somewhere in Brazil and drink Ayahuasca. The part where they trip isn't all that interesting but the show itself was and it was pretty clear that they knew what they were talking about. They definately did their homework on the subject and it was pretty informative. Not to me or probably anyone else here but they did produce an informative show on the subject of ayahuasca and had nothing bad to say about it and even shot down some stereotypes of Hallucinogens.
I didn't see any other threads on this subject in the few forums I thought that it would be found so if there is one I apologize.

Here is the entire clip. Not with english subtitles though which are helpful because he is a bit hard to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLoPAgBD0k8

Shows the preparations and more....enjoy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/26/2009 4:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Cool! thanks for posting..

I really like how he mentions liberating himself from the necessity of being brave...sorta resonates with a revelation I had once on aya..very cool.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 9/26/2009 6:16:50 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I actually thought they did a very good job with this!

The one guys say while on Ayahuasca- "This is the scariest place I have ever been".
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

DOS
#4 Posted : 9/26/2009 7:51:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Muchos Gracias, I thoroughly enjoyed that link!
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.