We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaping Mapacho Concentrate! Options

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#1 Posted : 5/13/2017 7:22:15 AM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

So I did my usual concentration of Mapacho tobacco and I added a small amount of Calcium Hydroxide when it was reduced to a potent extract...
Instead of snuffing the liquid like usual, I decided to put a few drops in my e-liquid tank and vape it...
Immediately I felt a rush of euphoria and stimulation wash over me. A crisp clean buzz without the dizziness/nausea that can often accompany tobacco...
This is far more pleasurable than pure nicotine and even ingesting other forms of tobacco.
Previously, I preferred snuffing tobacco over all other RoAs but this is my new favorite.
This could be a breakthrough in tobacco administration, especially for addicts wanting the positives but still concerned for their health.
Thoughts?
lsDxMdmaddicThc attached the following image(s):
Message_1494655988540.jpg (2,484kb) downloaded 101 time(s).
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 5/13/2017 9:04:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've some slices of a mapacho roll, gonna do something with it.
Care to write out in more detail how your concentration was made?
Thumbs up

Indigo_Child
#3 Posted : 5/13/2017 11:44:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You should absolutely post a write-up on the process you use.

For the record, my man here knows his rustica preparations. After many a singed nasal cavity, he's got the prep down. I've never tried his Mapacho (sometime this week maybe, I've got my RDA ready!), but his powdered snuff (proper term? Rape' maybe?) is something special!

I.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#4 Posted : 5/13/2017 3:07:46 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Alas, here is the secret recipe that I have destroyed my sinuses to discover...
I bring about 3 cups of water to a boil
Then I put in a large amount of Rustica leaves.
I can't give an exact amount but here is the guideline : use the amount which makes your eyes widen and sinuses open to say this is going to be potent stuff!
More is better but please be very careful working this this powerful yet deadly poisonous plant.
I then allow it to simmer while stirring occasionally until 80% of the water has evaporated.
At this point I add another cup of water and then boil down 80% again...
Repeat one last time except instead of adding water, remove the leaves and put them in your garden for an insecticide.
Let it cool enough to run it through a filter so you remove most particulates.
Then turn down the heat and very carefully concentrate the liquid by evaporating the water so you are left with a very thin puddle of "50-years-worth-of-smoky-nights-condensed-in-a-pool-hall-air-conditioner-filter" brownish-black residue.
Pour into a transparent cup and hold up to a light.
If you can see through the liquid, it is childs play: start over and use more leaves or concentrate it more..
If it blocks out the sun, you're ready to add a pea size mount of Calcium Hydroxide.
Stir it up really well.
You may notice a slight color change.
It may change to a slightly lighter shade of reddish brown.
I store mine in sterilized e-liquid droppers.
To snuff, start with a few drops in a sterilized sea shell. Insert into nostril and tilt back head.
It will cause varying degrees of pain based on how much Lime you added. I've had it range from lighting a blowtorch directly into my sinus to snorting water..
When you get the dosage correct your whole body may buzz and you may become clearer...
I've found it very useful for grounding myself during stress & chaos, a light mental stimulant, a physical and energetic purgative, a prayer catalyst, and to clear my sinuses.

Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb